TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this route. The dropoff could be anywhere. For the escape, this route provides the suspect with the advantage of darkness, rain, and even if the rain passed, it was still stormy/cloudy so a very dark AM. Put on a green or camo poncho to cover the 'police' lettering and shiny helmet, and simply walk on the edge of the empty field by the trees - no one would be able to see this person from 287. Cross the creek where the cement culvert begins on CoC side - could have even prepositioned a plank of wood somewhere if needed to cross. Then follow the small cement drainage ditch to the dirt road and on to Rex Odom. And this route avoids the SWFA cameras.

Nice. Although I just saw a post about the police saying there is a car parked far away in the corner of the parking lot - seen on their unreleased video footage - they haven't released the footage because they can't tell make or model, or license plate.

And barbed wire fences, and homeowners. You don’t think a trespasser on an ATV would take up a farmer?

Barbed-wire fences, homeowners, farmers, woods, splashing in creeks, dogs ... I hear you, I promise. In Oklahoma and Texas, if you have the acreage like you see around the church in Google Maps or Zillow Maps, you have a quad (ATV) to get around on the property; it's quite common. I'm just stating it as an alternative since no one knows anything. We know nothing. Nothing at all.

But this was what I was picturing:
atv-course.jpg

The get up was two fold. I don't know however I would think Terri had taken kick boxing and defense courses, now that's just a guess, in the same tone, someone wouldn't want to show up bruised and banged up the next day to the gym....

MB did take kickboxing, per her fb in fall of 2014 iirc

Here's where the murderer/s failed big time. If they thought that dressing up in swat gear and killing her in a church would become a quiet story that the media forgets they were wrong. They were fools. Apparently this case has drawn international attention.

And it's psychotic for people to do this in a church! How revolting of them/him/her. Evil has no shame. Nice profiling clue for the FBI though.

I like this idea. I've thought about how you'd get a car somewhere off the road there and park it. That "on the scene" reporter from Nancy Grace did a bit of poking around there herself and I seem to remember she said those dirt roads/drives around that area were all gated and fenced. You'd need some stealthy way to be able to shine some sort of light on them to find an opening, if there were any.

Another possibility is that the start location was identified during daylight the previous day and they needed to get a handle on what it looked like and identify it in the darkness.

Justice, I agree with you, however the church was opportunity, simply, where she would be alone for a specific amount of time. The killer knew this. I don't think they gave two ***s where they did it, as long as they had time uninterrupted.

Barbed-wire fences, homeowners, farmers, woods, splashing in creeks, dogs ... I hear you, I promise. In Oklahoma and Texas, if you have the acreage like you see around the church in Google Maps or Zillow Maps, you have a quad (ATV) to get around on the property; it's quite common. I'm just stating it as an alternative since no one knows anything. We know nothing. Nothing at all.

But this was what I was picturing:
atv-course.jpg

That picture shows an ATV on a trail. There is no trail along that part of the creek, near the church. Just heavy woods. Also ATV’s make a crazy amount of noise. You can hear them for miles.

BB's is the only one deactivated. RB's and VB's are still there.
It could be another stage of grief that BB is going through. He may have made his fb completely private, available only to friends, but I think he wants to step away from the spotlight.

Another possibility dawned on me last evening. Regarding the Altima: If this vehicle is facing outward toward 287 and was only there for a few minutes, I would offer that it is quite possible it was only there to cast light on or illuminate the off-road area on the other side of 287 near the dirt road. This could possibly assist in gauging that area better since just passing by it would only give an idea of how far off the road one could walk unseen.

Follow me for a moment~ Directly across from SWFA on the other side of 287 is a small dirt road. If you could identify a starting area not visible by passers by, you could possibly park a vehicle back there temporarily while one hiked to/from the church. Yes, it was pitch black out and yes, it was horrific weather, but that route could be walked nearly blindfolded if you used the headlights to pre select a "go"point once you arrived over there. From the dirt road, be far enough back that you aren't visible from 287, go directly east from your start point until you hit the treeline and follow that treeline straight to the back of Creekside.

Time wise: If the Altima is spotted at around 2:00 am and departs shortly after, the time works. Walking from Rex Odom Dr (I'm using this as a reference point although it is East of the dirt road) it is 26 minutes to walk under normal circumstances. I could see a walk from the dirt road to the back of Creekside in very inclement weather taking 45 minutes to an hour.

There would be no footprints or tire marks remaining when it was all said and done due to the rain.

This is just an idea and I'm probably not considering some things, but it is another possible option.

I need to make a correction to the last sentence in the second paragraph. It should say, "From the dirt road, be far enough back that you aren't visible from 287, go directly WEST from your start point until you hit the treeline and follow that treeline straight to the back of Creekside."

Justice, I agree with you, however the church was opportunity, simply, where she would be alone for a specific amount of time. The killer knew this. I don't think they gave two ***s where they did it, as long as they had time uninterrupted.

I know. But strategically they failed because they failed to consider the long-term consequences of their actions. All that careful plotting to fool us and they do it in a church. There's no way they're getting off this one. You shock the world & desecrate a church, nobody's gonna forget about you.

They're going to be caught. And I hope they're reading this forum daily. The idea gives me great pleasure.

April 19, 2016

Johnson said a vehicle seen on the video may belong to the killer, but there's not enough information to give the public.

"There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,” Johnson said.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html

Arkansasmimi, bearing in mind this was in April, do you think police were referring to the Nissan or do you think it could refer to another car??

I'm asking because it's not been difficult to identify the make or model of the Nissan.

I like this route. The dropoff could be anywhere. For the escape, this route provides the suspect with the advantage of darkness, rain, and even if the rain passed, it was still stormy/cloudy so a very dark AM. Put on a green or camo poncho to cover the 'police' lettering and shiny helmet, and simply walk on the edge of the empty field by the trees - no one would be able to see this person from 287. Cross the creek where the cement culvert begins on CoC side - could have even prepositioned a plank of wood somewhere if needed to cross. Then follow the small cement drainage ditch to the dirt road and on to Rex Odom. And this route avoids the SWFA cameras.

These culvert drop offs are incredibly steep. Getting down them may not be an issue, but getting up the other side certainly would. As much rain as we had at the time, the creeks were moving fast and would have been dangerous to cross. Also, some parts of the properties surrounding 287 (both sides of the highway) are electric fences. That wasn't a pleasant experience if this person tried to cross the fences--which I hope they did...

I'm afraid to say I am starting to feel the same way, but hope I am wrong

Me too! If there's not an arrest this week I fear it will be a looong time before one is made, if ever. Way back several threads the subject was what ID program this case would featured on. I'm beginning to think it will be on "The Perfect Murder".

I like this idea. I've thought about how you'd get a car somewhere off the road there and park it. That "on the scene" reporter from Nancy Grace did a bit of poking around there herself and I seem to remember she said those dirt roads/drives around that area were all gated and fenced. You'd need some stealthy way to be able to shine some sort of light on them to find an opening, if there were any.

On the right side, of the first picture is the house directly across from the church. There are 2 driveways, one looks abandoned. I do not see a gate
or fence behind the house

The second pic shows the partial driveway and trails that cannot be seen from 287.

midlth2.jpgmidlth3.jpg

Me too! If there's not an arrest this week I fear it will be a looong time before one is made, if ever. Way back several threads the subject was what ID program this case would featured on. I'm beginning to think it will be on "The Perfect Murder".

IMO not. I think the police are just applying heat - cat and mouse. I'm sure they have a great idea who's involved.

I have a quick question. Is Ovilla and Red Oak considered the same cell phone ping wise?
I just want to be sure before I blurt anything out there.

Ovilla ia a little town behind Midlothian, its lovely and ofcourse the doctors all built their houses at there, its next door to Red Oak heaing towards highway 35 that leads north to Dallas. They are all so close. Ovilla does not have schools so they go to Midlothian but Red Oak has their own school. As for cell pings I dont have a clue, the cell phone company might have a map of their towers. Back when I had my 1st cell phone in 1986 it was only Ma Bell and metro Cell.

On the right side, of the first picture is the house directly across from the church. There are 2 driveways, one looks abandoned. I do not see a gate
or fence behind the house

The second pic shows the partial driveway and trails that cannot be seen from 287.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Hmm...On on the other side of 287 (opposite the side SWFA is on, there are no homes or fences visible). I was thinking the church side would have been a better route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth