TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 95298I saw this immediately but thought it might just be graininess, but since I have not seen it mentioned by anyone else I will put it out there for discussion.
I see another bumper sticker on the far left that has a large V.

(I'm way behind here... so disregard if no longer relevant...)

UVA's 'V' logo, maybe? It also looks like it could be an image of a dolphin/whale/shark mid-jump. IYKWIM?

from the Facebook article;
When she clicked on the request, it vanished, she said.

I had a friend request from someone I was already friends with and when I clicked to approve it vanished. She posted that her account had been hacked or spoofed or something. It happened a 2nd time (same person) soon after and I ignored it.

It's happened to a couple of friends on mine. Someone snatched a photo from their FB page and used it to create a new account under the same name and sent friend requests. I knew it was fake from the start so I clicked the option to report it to FB. Facebook is often pretty quick to remove these fake accounts. It could be what happened end here. By the time the recipient clicked the button to accept the request, Facebook (or the person who set it up) may have already removed the account. Just one theory.

attachment.php
Excuse my drawing skills, my Altima looks like a creepy van, but this is for those of you questioning a wall. It is my understanding that this is where the Altima parked. I blacked out two automobiles so as not to cause confusion. Keep in mind, the receiving area would probably be empty at night, no other cars/trucks. There is a concrete barrier, not as visible when trucks parked there and it does slope somewhat, since it is a receiving area. Once again I apologize for my artistic abilities.
attachment.php
Interesting. Thanks for sharing!

This happened to a friend of mine, too!

[emoji106] Happens all the time from scammers who create a duplicate FB account using pics etc from another person, then sending friend requests. It's crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I CAN see them wearing some kind of high energy patch, tho, which Missy, for one, swore by. JMO

Why are you so stuck on the patch?

What if they drank too much Plexus slim? Or had a couple of Advocare Sparks? Or 5 hour energy? Or red bull?

I see NO evidence of a "patch" anywhere except for a couple that say "POLICE". And from my understanding, the Thrive patch attaches to skin, not clothing.

Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I posted, but this case brought me back. Someone on an earlier thread posted an enlarged and lightened picture of the Nissan sticker. I enlarged it again and lightened it as well. I'm not tech-savvy and made no substantive changes to the picture. Doesn't it look like a fire truck leaning to the right, and either a man standing in front of the fire truck or a shield? I've tried to search online for a similar sticker and found nothing. What do you all think?View attachment 95345

Appreciate the hard work. However, I think the enlargement of an already low-resolution image only served to add artifacts to it. There is no telling what is native to the picture you uploaded and what was introduced via enlargement.

I tried doing something similar with the license plate earlier this week. All it did was create meaningless noise that looked like a psychiatrist's ink blot.

attachment.php
Excuse my drawing skills, my Altima looks like a creepy van, but this is for those of you questioning a wall. It is my understanding that this is where the Altima parked. I blacked out two automobiles so as not to cause confusion. Keep in mind, the receiving area would probably be empty at night, no other cars/trucks. There is a concrete barrier, not as visible when trucks parked there and it does slope somewhat, since it is a receiving area. Once again I apologize for my artistic abilities.
attachment.php

THis was very helpful, thank you. It reaffirms my opinion that this was not some random vehicle that pulled off the road due to the rain, being lost, adjusting the GPS, etc.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I like your van. :)

Perhaps the reason ATF is involved is becoming clearer. ?

jmo

Now that I see what area of the building the altima was parked in, yes I can see how the vehicle is suspicious.

A catfishing killer. Satisfies the knowledge that MB "knew" her killer and that she was targeted, but that family, friends and co-workers are not considered suspects but no one can be ruled out. Satisfies the knowledge that she 'engaged in several such communications on LinkedIn' and received a creepy message from LinkedIn. Perhaps you all are familiar with catfishers? There's even a show on Mtv dedicated to exposing them. Meri from Sister Wives was successfully catfished by a woman for months who posed as a handsome business man. The woman maintains a blog and has written two e-books about her 'relationship' with Meri.

If this is a catfish killer, it might mean that MB was killed by someone she knew, but never even met. And it reaches a whole new level of cyber stalking and evil. Much too intricate for Midlothian P.D. to handle on their own, thus the federal agencies, etc.

Agreed! I posted about these kind of wackos yesterday when I mentioned a case that I heard about on the Dateline podcast---which involved a girl who felt slighted by a guy she merely had a crush on. She used a fake email address to make her family believe they were talking to a member of the CIA (obvi not the brightest bulbs in the box). The "CIA Agent" told them their daughter was in danger and convinced her dad to kill the crush and his pregnant gf!

http://crimefeed.com/2016/02/20095/

Kinda freaky, yesterday we were discussing the possible presence of Missy during the interview with BB. And today, people getting friend's requests.

MAY have been parked in. We're really not sure.

And, like I speculated upthread, it's possible that the perp (IF the perp was indeed in the Altima) mistakenly drove into the gun shop lot thinking it was the church.

All ideas still on the table, imo.

It's happened to a couple of friends on mine. Someone snatched a photo from their FB page and used it to create a new account under the same name and sent friend requests. I knew it was fake from the start so I clicked the option to report it to FB. Facebook is often pretty quick to remove these fake accounts. It could be what happened end here. By the time the recipient clicked the button to accept the request, Facebook (or the person who set it up) may have already removed the account. Just one theory.

Yes, it has been rampant. Almost daily I get a request from someone who is already my friend. Then, that person posts that they did not make a duplicate account, they were hacked/ phising account/ something. Also, in several cases I have followed, people have created a fake account by stealing the photo on the actual account and even sent messages to the mothers! That low that people will stoop to is really disturbing. Those messages are usually less about the actual murderer and more about some drama stirring, need-a-life losers hurting others just because they can. Here is an article about it:

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news...ks-of-missing-teens-gives-families-false-hope

I also live in Midlo and I have wondered the same thing. That church is less than 10 miles from my house, and my kids go to the same schools as her kids. The day of the attack, the schools didn't go on lockdown which I found strange...there was a brutal attack on a woman a few miles from the school, a person dressed in swat gear for Petes' sake. We didn't know then (and depending on who I talk to, I haven't gotten a straight answer if they were ever definitively ruled out) if guns were involved, the whole thing was just too close for comfort to some other recent national tragedies. Another mom I know was upset because she'd been up to the elementary school that day to register her child for kindergarten and it was even more open than usual. She told me that she asked who made those decisions and was told that the "police already knew who it was and the public was not in danger, they are very close to making an arrest." That was days after the murder. Well that obviously turned out not to be true. I was also in a running group and a member of my group asked MPD if we should worry and we were told to take normal precautions (don't run alone, etc) and it would be fine. At the time, I think we all thought they MUST know who did it. But now I wonder what was going on...the feeling I have had all along from town gossip is that the police have one POI in mind. But I am really feeling like that's just something we are telling ourselves to feel safe.

I agree, things are mostly back to normal. But I will say that since it's not been solved, I DO wonder if it was random.

Ps. Whoops, I hit the wrong button. Newbie. :/ But this was in reply to Curious's post.

So anything new other than BB article in People? 14 Pages behind, first time in a while....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6