TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I certainly can see that! Here's my feeble attempt at messing with it on my screen.
attachment.php
IMO.. blue eyes..

Wow... That eye looks exactly like someone's eye on the SW list. JMO.

I keep reading so the defense cannot use the shirt to suggest another suspect. However, didn't LE leave that door open for the defense by not taking both shirts? JMO

They sure did leave the door open. I have no idea why LE only took the one shirt for testing.

Regarding what the killer had in their hand, I thought it might simply be a claw hammer. BUT if they had access to the type of clothing they were wearing it could have been a Halligan. The 12" version is also known as an "Officer's Tool". The 24" versions are commonly carried by firefighters, but a fire battalion commander or fire chief might have the officer's tool. Some LE have the shorter 12" version as well.

24-halligan-tool-13.jpg

Nin, that effect of the previously known as Saran Wrap item is fantastic!! It's certainly not a box since the thumb is pressed up close. I apologize for not quoting the post. I'm back on the (timing of BB being gone is a red flag) train. I have little doubt he was in MS but SP chose this specific time on purpose. IMO SP wanted to stage an interrupted burglary and not pre meditated murder. I'm not convinced either way that BB knew who SP was prior to April 18th but I think he definitely does now. I'm just really frustrated at the missing link. If SIL says to Dateline they thought they knew who SP was right after but "it didn't pan out" and BB now knows- what is the missing evidence? Was there literally no DNA? We read SP tried to "clean up" at the scene (??) so what was s/he cleaning? If their costume was fool proof why clean anything? The camera has a clear shot of the eyes and I know facial recognition software isn't just on TV (hello the FBI is working on this case) and the huge digital footprint from MB phone, the cell tower, Facebook/LinkedIn and possibly a burner phone. Maybe it truly is just taking time to cross Ts and dot Is. No way an arrest isn't near. I say by end of June. JMO

Thanks Istiff. I am back on my computer with some more fancier ways to run pics and frames.

Knob could be a cling wrap slider for easy cut:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• MB slider marked.png
    MB slider marked.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 466
Does anyone have a link or post # of the original picture of the eye(s)? I have tried the search function and tried going through old threads, but I am not coming across the original before edits.
TIA

I dont think they are non athletic, I think they are wearing gear that they have not practiced sufficiantly in, I am 99% sure they have leg holsters on, which would lend to the abnormal gate, as well as knee/chin guards. If you have ever walked in this stuff you would know it impedes all your movement, I stand by " the gate is not as important as people think" ot is highly altered by equipment.

On another note if you play the vid in slow motion, as patperp enters the auditorium, you can see a very heightened physical sense, like they are preparing for something, offensively or defensively.

While I agree with your position about how the perp gear would affect the gait, I would also add that the stature of the perp is quite unique with the pelvis ever-forward while walking. I'm not sure a better way to phrase that.

I just asked my girlfriend who is a sk junkey and paranoid as all get out if she had heard of this case, she said no so I showed her the vid without commentating. She unaquivacbally said "holy s***, that's a woma" i have always believed it was a man, until this moment.

Same for me swayed back to man, but after the enhanced great pic! i came once again back to a female conclusion, the skin, the shape, the eye, the cheek.

Does anyone have a link or post # of the original picture of the eye(s)? I have tried the search function and tried going through old threads, but I am not coming across the original before edits. TIA
Search poster MrsPC - she is the originator of most "eyes" images, and the original post will contain the maximum details. For two eyes, seeMrsPC post on page 2 of this thread. hth.

Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
I keep reading so the defense cannot use the shirt to suggest another suspect. However, didn't LE leave that door open for the defense by not taking both shirts

They sure did leave the door open. I have no idea why LE only took the one shirt for testing.

The way the SW reads it was only 1 shirt that had blood on it.
dry cleaner sw blood stain.jpg

I am cracking up that so many people recognize the person in this. I keep backing up, cocking my head to the side, everything! But still, I can't figure out anything. I am glad that different eyes can see different things. Can y'all at least say if with this enhanced photo you are leaning more towards male or female?

I'm leaning toward female. Maybe it was just a coinkidink that I'd just seen this person on a page on SM, and then saw this, but it was sorta uncanny.

Regarding what the killer had in their hand, I thought it might simply be a claw hammer. BUT if they had access to the type of clothing they were wearing it could have been a Halligan. The 12" version is also known as an "Officer's Tool". The 24" versions are commonly carried by firefighters, but a fire battalion commander or fire chief might have the officer's tool. Some LE have the shorter 12" version as well.

View attachment 95827

Totally agree. One of the first releases from MPD said they had a tool used to break glass. IMO they didn't mean just any tool that could break glass but one specifically designed for that use like a firefighter/LE breaching tool. I also think they were wearing a pouch in front specifically used for carrying.

As always, this is only my opinion.
-With LE limiting what we see at this point, there is natural lull. Is the family irritated at the side show or grateful that people are trying to help? Dunno. And I think LE has a mountain of info -Texts, phone bills, interview notes, wire taps, tests, search warrants, searches (we don’t know about) and are a LONG ways ahead of us. Seems like the number of agencies involved is actually growing. Pretty impressed there haven’t been more “leaks”. Closing in? Nobody knows. My best guess isthat currently they are gathering more information, tying loose ends,eliminating alternatives, and hoping for a big break. Do they have enough for a largely circumstantialcase? That’s the million-dollar question.

-Those with a front row seat (family) have not publically verbalized any frustration or displeasure. LE is holding everything close to the vest. We shouldn’t read anything (positive or negative) into that. They’ve got their poker face on. In fact, I think I would release even less (i.e. the existence and capabilities of the sting ray).

-Because of the seemingly personal nature of the attack, my guess is that helps working with a more limited pool. The built up anger and vengeance must have been staggering. To go from the SP meandering around to the utter violence.

-One of the collateral effects of this investigation is to not give anyone the idea that if they don the proper attire and plan it out well enough, they too can carry out violence without consequence. A blueprint if you will.
I know law enforcement often can use more resources. Crossed my mind that if a lead investigator put a go cam on the process from front to back, they’d have to edit sensitive parts but imagine what a talented editor could do with that footage. Web sleuths interjected along the way. This is a truth is stranger than fiction case.
We are left around to guess what the unsub is thinking at this moment?

A) Regret. What was I thinking. Soberness and maybe a little bit of guilt, set in. Maybe I worked myself into a frenzy to have gotten to this point.
B) Vindication. They deserved it. I (in my ownsick mind) feel I accomplished my goal. Problem solved.
C) Fear. Iwasn’t expecting this sort of national attention. They’re pretty close; I didn’t think the consequences out fully.
D) Pride/ Arrogance. It’s been over a month and they haven’t comeclose to getting me yet. I’m pretty smart, huh.
E) Other.
Thoughts?

I think the killer does not think about the attack at all. At least not in the way we do. He went for target, mission accomplished. He may only be watching to see, if he made a mistake.

-Nin

Got another eye pic of the left eye - killer is walking away from the pried door and looking up at the camera...due to shadows couldn't see right eye.

View attachment 95812

Editing my post...the killer was not walking away from the pried door. This was a shot when the killer was walking from the first door that he/she opened - walking to the door that he/she was about to try and pry open.

While I agree with your position about how the perp gear would affect the gait, I would also add that the stature of the perp is quite unique with the pelvis ever-forward while walking. I'm not sure a better way to phrase that.

Its not "ever" forward in my opinion only. There are several frames that look masculine to me, Not the walking frames, the action frames. I.e. Walking down hall pelvic. Breaking into rooms, staging scenes, breaking window? No pelvis.

Its not "ever" forward in my opinion only. There are several frames that look masculine to me, Not the walking frames, the action frames. I.e. Walking down hall pelvic. Breaking into rooms, staging scenes, breaking window? No pelvis.

So you think maybe its an "act"?

:thinking: would a stress fractured foot cause someone to walk like the Suspect in the video?
especially an 8 month old one? Would it still cause you walking issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members