TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sure did leave the door open. I have no idea why LE only took the one shirt for testing.

Perhaps to save thousands of dollars, as they were confident that the shirt would have nothing but dog's blood, and they knew that people would yap if they didn't test anything.

Its not "ever" forward in my opinion only. There are several frames that look masculine to me, Not the walking frames, the action frames. I.e. Walking down hall pelvic. Breaking into rooms, staging scenes, breaking window? No pelvis.

I agree. I have always thought female, but there are a few times SP looks masculine and one place I really notice that is at the Dutch doors.

I can agree with this ... but
(*418 MB first seen entering in, 416 driving in)

WE don't know when the last time Suspect seen on any video. LE do. So there honestly from 418 until the campers went in *which hopefully is on video* and the call to 911 is still, depending on what time they went into the building 30 to 40 min until the 911 call.

Agreeing to disagree. :wink:

That last eye pic looks very much like a person who has been named and her Facebook pic...not like the squinty eyed perp IMO. Too much distortion in most if not all of the enlarged and fixed pics, sadly :(

Maybe its the contractor in me, but does anyone else think that this looks similar to a part of a push bar on a commercial entry door or maybe part of one?
Did you mention that before or was that someone else? It certainly could be~~I haven't ruled that out as a possibility. If it was you that originally posted that thought! It was a good one! :)

I wish someone local would go to the grocery store and take pictures of all of the different brands of saran wrap so we can figure out if that's what swatperp is holding lol.

Wow... That eye looks exactly like someone's eye on the SW list. JMO.
I don't understand this - what do you mean? What I can say about two eye images and one of the regular SwatPerp photos is that I believe the SwatPerp most likely has blue eyes, outside chance on rarer green or gray - which caused me to eliminate a person on my short list (brown eyes), but I do not see the combo of features enough to claim a certain person's eye. What do you see?

I wish someone local would go to the grocery store and take pictures of all of the different brands of saran wrap so we can figure out if that's what swatperp is holding lol.

Ok....I vote for large garbage bags to put the gear in after the murder.

:thinking: would a stress fractured foot cause someone to walk like the Suspect in the video?

I actually just recovered from a stress fracture of the heel. Was in a boot for 5 weeks. I never noticed it, but my PT told me I was throwing my foot out to the side.

But I'm not the killer because it's my left foot. And also I'm 5'8" and live in NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Istiff. I am back on my computer with some more fancier ways to run pics and frames.

Knob could be a cling wrap slider for easy cut:

attachment.php

-Nin

Just because of your post and I'm the first one to admit I know nothing about these~~but could it be a glass cutter? Is that what you were referring to?

The way the SW reads it was only 1 shirt that had blood on it.
attachment.php

But, we do know there were actually 2 that had blood on them, per RB's statement at the press conference. That still leaves the door open for a defense attorney to suggest alternative suspects.

Dollcat.....that particular radio program was advertised here...up at the top of the page...thats how I found out about it. I have not listened to that program since then so I dont know if it is on every Thursday at 9:00 p.m. Sorry I can't be of more help. It is my opinion/belief that I am not the only one who heard it. There was chatter on here about it before it aired. A fellow sleuth just posted that we are not supposed to be mentioning those two people but since others were posting on here about them before my post I figured it was o.k. Apparently it's not!

Ok....I vote for large garbage bags to put the gear in after the murder.

:)

I don't think it's a box of garbage bags, but I DO think the perp had a bag for the swat gear. I think s/he took off all the gear before departing and stashed them in a bag of some sorts. I was thinking gym bag, but could be anything.

I think the perp had a clean set of clothes on underneath the gear and "blended" in with wherever s/he went after the murder.

Sure wish that swat gear would be found.

jmo

I actually just recovered from a stress fracture of the heel. Was in a boot for 5 weeks. I never noticed it, but my PT told me I was throwing my foot out to the side.

But I'm not the killer because it's my left foot. And also I'm 5'8" and live in NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what about an 8 month old stress fractured foot? Whatcha think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member