TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollcat.....that particular radio program was advertised here...up at the top of the page...thats how I found out about it. I have not listened to that program since then so I dont know if it is on every Thursday at 9:00 p.m. Sorry I can't be of more help. It is my opinion/belief that I am not the only one who heard it. There was chatter on here about it before it aired. A fellow sleuth just posted that we are not supposed to be mentioning those two people but since others were posting on here about them before my post I figured it was o.k. Apparently it's not!

I tried posting something but it ended up somewhere I didnt intend for it to go. Anyway....it is NOT the Scott Brooks episode. it was an episode with a female guest! Someone please help me out here.

I've wondered if the gear wasn't quietly lifted, and they had to return it, before it was found missing. Those helmets, and jackets, are not cheap and neither are the light kits. It may possibly be a cheap set to burn up somewhere later, but that light set looked to be fairly nice. Why buy all of that stuff to rob or vandalize a church when a stocking cap, and all black clothing would have worked as well (unless someone you know, sees you on video, on t.v., then neither are fool proof). But it looks as if they picked that item up when they went into that specific part of the church.

I think the point you made here is very important. If it were just a robbery, why not wear a black stocking/beanie and all black clothes. SWATPerp was prepared for combat.

Who would have the most to gain if MB was out of the picture?
Who had the most to lose if she remained alive?

A married lover if that relationship fell apart and they were worried MB would out them to their wife destroying the happy little family.

90% of women are murdered by their spouse or lover.

From the beginning I have always thought the SP looked intoxicated.

This comment made me think..... myleopathy can cause a person to walk different and perhaps appear intoxicated. I know.. I am having trouble walking straight tonight. BUT then if they had
that it would be hard for them to pull this off. this condition causes weakness in grip so maybe not. Perhaps some other neurological explanation.. Just A Thought

Yep:

attachment.php

Wrong pic I replied to

I've wondered if the gear wasn't quietly lifted, and they had to return it, before it was found missing. Those helmets, and jackets, are not cheap and neither are the light kits. It may possibly be a cheap set to burn up somewhere later, but that light set looked to be fairly nice. Why buy all of that stuff to rob or vandalize a church when a stocking cap, and all black clothing would have worked as well (unless someone you know, sees you on video, on t.v., then neither are fool proof). But it looks as if they picked that item up when they went into that specific part of the church.

Wouldn't the gear be bloody though? JMO

Perp's grip of his left hand seems to get tighter while hammering the glass with his right hand. Thumb drives into object, seems to be squishing it:

-Nin

Maybe it's nothing more than a small tissue box. The assailant is probably sweating like crazy in that gear and may have grabbed them to wiper their face off. They usually have tissues set out in churches.

Well is SP is a female with several children she could have a weak bladder. It's a theory. Why not throw it in at this point?

IMO

ETA: Or possibly an older female too. Not uncommon.

My guess is Missy got a few good punches in~~~possibly to the face~~bloody nose or broken lip perhaps?? Perp then cleans up his/her own blood before leaving. Trying to clean up DNA. But if that is the case~~~perp couldn't have possibly gotten all of it~~~and that's great news for LE and an arrest~~ Makes me hopeful!!!

The search warrants says "shirts" and "them" plus, as you say, RB said that two had blood on them. I think that LE dropped the ball by not taking all of the shirts for testing. JMO

I agree with you on that! I hope its not too late to go back and pick up the other one too!

Surmising~~~Funny, they probably didn't want to go out and buy a new shirt~~so they took it to the cleaners~~but ended up having to go out and buy a new shirt after all~~~LOL

Agree - 100%. IMO - A burglar wouldn't dress like that to go into a church in the middle of the night to rob it. The burglar knows they have to break in, squeeze thru the door/window, dressed in gear, loaded down with tools, with illuminated POLICE letters (normally) on their jacket. This person would be as amble as the Michelin man getting into and leaving the scene of a crime.

He/She would wear solid black tight fitting clothes with a mask, running shoes, a duffle bag and a fast black getaway car. IMO.

Don't feel bad - I'm in the same boat. 90% of the time I see an alien. I looked at MrsPC's pic on my Mac, and changed the brightness, contrast etc.. just to see IF I could see anything at all. The blue eye color jumped right out (on this monitor,) then a cold dark pupil and a puffy face, (which may just look puffy due to the lighting.) I don't even have an opinion whether it's male or female. I change my mind every week.

I still can't "see" the silver whiteish object SP is carrying around in their left hand that looks like saran wrap, or a sprinkler. My eyes are burning trying to see something there.

Its the white thing on the right side of perp, not the left. If you take MrsPC's picture and blow it up in your browser to 500%, you'll see what looks like a wing nut at the top. Hope that helps! :shush:

Maybe it's nothing more than a small tissue box. The assailant is probably sweating like crazy in that gear and may have grabbed them to wiper their face off. They usually have tissues set out in churches.

They were very careful not to leave any DNA. Sweat would be an dead give-away if anyone got any of it.

Maybe we have it backwards. Maybe murder was primary reason perp there and figured what the heck, look for money. Anyone who would murder wouldn't think twice about robbery???? But IMO breakage was attempt to hide true reason there(murder).

I was just looking back through the video and the floor plan, this may have already been brought up, I apologize if it has, but, I only see the claw hammer and a flat object that the assailant uses to try and enter the door to the left of the bulletin board. They then seem to slip the flat object away, and wander all around, and finally go into the sanctuary from what I'm gathering from the floor plan, and come out, w/this object in their hand. April 18th was a Monday. Would there be any way someone could know there was a specific item missing in the sanctuary? (Maybe something taken as a memento) Or if there'd been any recent visitors to the church? Work done? Etc. . . that someone would be so at ease w/the layout. I still think this person was familiar w/the layout, and they are known to family/friends/and/or clients. They have done far to much cover up. I can tell you from experience if someone who knows this person, has seen them on this video, they'll know them. I've been there. It's a shocker.
This almost looks like a notched trowel grouter used for laying tile floors.
81bca33caae70410aed3cfe4629d2842.jpg

This case has been really bizarre. How could a newspaper publisher and a former newscaster, two professional people, be so wrong as to say someone was going to be arrested soon, and both suggested it would be CT.

Did someone deliberately feed them false info? Why?

All the the information on this case has the feel of being orchestrated. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member