TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All- I haven't been posting much lately but I am reading as much as possible. The discussion about LE being at CG workout this morning is interesting enough that I felt compelled to respond.

There was a comment that maybe LE is keeping an eye on AT or his campers for protection. I agree that might be the case. I wanted to point out, though, that the location AT holds his classes at that time in the morning appears to be traditional gym that is named The Athletes Enhancement Center. I'm curious about what time it opens in the morning to the general public- is it possible SWATperp works out there in the morning but he/she is NOT part of AT's class? Perhaps LE is making their presence known for that reason...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if... AT was the friend she showed the creepy linked in message to? Then he MIGHT have some information and be a target- so MAYBE it is for his protection,

IMO

I said something to that extent earlier. I said the SP was in the church for AJ and walked in on Missy. I also think there is some guilt with cleaning up the blood ( Daily mail said perp cleaned up blood) If the perp (sp) was seriously cleaning up the blood then that's remorse. (see ya'll) :eek:fftobed:

I thought that cops "leaning" on a witness or suspect only happens in the movies. I know that LE can't force anyone to talk to them. They can make plea deals to lessen punishment if agreed by both sides but that's something different in my opinion. JMO

Admittedly, it sounds like something out of a screen play. But IDK, could be a message: "Get on board, fella!"

Who is "AJ"?

Admittedly, it sounds like something out of a screen play. But IDK, could be a message: "Get on board, fella!"

Do you mean that LE may be intimidating someone by watching them work out? Yes. They can do that.

Okay, new theory. :) I wonder if for some reason Camp Gladiator in general has had some negative backlash? Maybe random internet threats about how they cause relationship type issues or something? I can see other men and women who have a partner in to this type of fitness camp sending the Camp Gladiator's new trainers messages about how it is there fault. Or maybe about how they are terrible for letting trainers go in alone? Some random messages like that to the other trainers could potentially make them uncomfortable enough that they tell the police so LE goes just to be safe?
I can't make this fit with the break of monitoring for 3 weeks.

Everyone better rest up ;)

Also, if who I think is first camper, maybe providing extra protection. :thinking: Maybe tomorrow will be when something breaks... I think the Tue Thur classes are later though aren't they?

Head and chest yes but they said there is strategy in not releasing COD. Why though? What could be strategic and how so?
something done to her only a killer would know is the best guess for their rreason to stay silent on their releasing cod

What if... AT was the friend she showed the creepy linked in message to? Then he MIGHT have some information and be a target- so MAYBE it is for his protection,

IMO

Glammie indicated that the LEO was looking inwardly and not outwardly. In other words, he was watching the action of the camper(s) and not looking for potential threats to the camper(s). They are clearly looking at somebody.

Hey All- I haven't been posting much lately but I am reading as much as possible. The discussion about LE being at CG workout this morning is interesting enough that I felt compelled to respond.

There was a comment that maybe LE is keeping an eye on AT or his campers for protection. I agree that might be the case. I wanted to point out, though, that the location AT holds his classes at that time in the morning appears to be traditional gym that is named The Athletes Enhancement Center. I'm curious about what time it opens in the morning to the general public- is it possible SWATperp works out there in the morning but he/she is NOT part of AT's class? Perhaps LE is making their presence known for that reason...

Thanks for this - so the presence is at a traditional gym, not a parking lot or some sort of outdoor CG location??

This just ramped up my interest...

If you are talking about the picture that I think you mean, it is still there, on Missy's FB page. Can I link to it? If so, here is the link https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...322185.-2207520000.1465440250.&type=3&theater

If not, you can find it yourself by going to Missy's FB page, going to her photos and in particular "Missy's photos" and it is only the 5th row down.
I don't really think Missy's stance means anything. She's proud of her body and her profile. Many of her photos are like that. I'm not influenced by who's she's with.

I'd love to ask these 3 questions of any LE or affiliated who might be reading in here:

1. Have they ever seen security cam video of a burglary that intermittently covered a timespan of 30 minutes in which NOTHING was seen taken or even stashed near an exit?

2. (If LE) - if they've drawn their gun to search the premises, have they reported their own gun's serial # on their incident reports?

3. In a crime scene such as Missy's, if a gun registered to her was found legally carried out of sight in her car, would the serial number of her gun be written up in the incident report?

I can see a serial number being written down possibly in the 3rd scenario if for some reason Missy had her gun in sight on the seat (as it might be unknown at first if perp had deposited his gun in there during his getaway), but #1 and #2 seem less likely, IMO.

1. Yes (in a church) perp went to sleep in a sactuary pew after casually looking around. Didn't break in, stayed inside after hiding in a closet after a Sunday night service. Can't think of any others unless it was for vandalism as opposed to theft.

2. No

3. Yes

Nice observation

Sent from my iPhone

Different tolerances, but also different levels of jealousy, trust, possessiveness. If a person is looking for something he or she might see it even where it doesn't exist.

I don't really think Missy's stance means anything. She's proud of her body and her profile. Many of her photos are like that. I'm not influenced by who's she's with.

I agree. I get no flirty vibe at all between MB and AT in that photo. No contact, nothing other than the standard stances they seem to have in almost all of their work out photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0