TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, the pawn shop bought the weapons on April 4 and notified police about the guns around the 14th. So at least for THOSE guns, they were not sold they were turned over to LE and on the 15th the first officer was arrested. But who knows how long he had been in the habit of pawning evidence room weapons.........maybe YEARS! What a mess! JMO......the second guy arrested on May 4 was in cahoots w the first....................OK those were the first two...then on May11 A county constable and his chief deputy were indicted and arrested recently. Not sure if second 2 relate to first two's crime.

Did no know about the constable & his deputy. Do you have a link? Thanks.

Well, if you live anywhere in the Dallas metroplex you've pretty much resigned yourself to the fact that there are cold-blooded murderers running around (even if not in your relatively small town). The thing that determines whether or not you might feel nervous about that fact is if you think you yourself have cause to be on their target list. LE have assured people that Missy was targeted (which means they believe it was not random but that there was a specific motive, IMO). They've also (apart from an earlier SW) said that they believe the rest of the community is not in danger. So, (JMO), unless Midlothians can imagine a motive for anyone wanting them dead, the majority are not likely going to be nervous to the point of losing sleep over it.

I once worked in North Fort Worth long before it became a tourist's attraction & it was was a pretty tough part of town. One day I asked an acquaintance if he had seen a particular individual. I asked for totally innocent reasons. His reply to me was, "I don't ever see anything. It's a good way to get your eyes poked out". Maybe Midlothian residents feel if they haven't seen anything evil or heard anything evil, they consider themselves safe.

I mean, the guy in that picture could be a profile match to SP... If only he would look up at the camera! JMO of course.

I think those are some scary eyes, the timing, etc- I think this MIGHT be SP. all makes sense in my head- all the agencies involved, the "costume" the arrogance he knew he was next in line...JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've completely fallen behind. I've missed all of thread 25&26. Off to binge read, I can't keep up and im on vakay!

I have to admit, I didn't think a gun was involved, and I thought the connection to the LE-stolen-gun scandal was a stretch.

I've changed my mind.

My table is completely overflowing with theories "still on the table" and some are starting to slip off and pile up on the floor.

jmopinion

Thank you Bill! That is quite interesting! Stolen property included:

"Officials say that property included a number of animal trophy mounts and stereo equipment."

I'm a little surprised at animal trophy mounts. . .

One of the churches that was broken into had just had a special event called a "wild game dinner," so the space was decorated with people's trophies.

<modsnip>

Here's the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewsWinnsboro/permalink/949028595215477/

It goes to show that a burglar might be after something other than the Sunday contribution. And it appears that drugs were the motivation in those church burglaries.

Does anyone know what time this guy robbed the churches? And was he dressed in a swat outfit? So many twists and turns in this case. So many possible perps and motives. I pray for peace for Missy Bevers' family and for LE to get the tip that gets the actual perp behind bars.

Just says "overnight church burglaries" and nothing about SWAT gear.

"Marks was also found to be in possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia. He was charged with two counts of burglary to a building, one count of burglary of a vehicle and one count of possession of a controlled substance."

http://www.kltv.com/story/32166790/deputies-arrest-suspect-in-etx-church-burglaries?sf28171398=1#

As I understand it, the pawn shop bought the weapons on April 4 and notified police about the guns around the 14th. So at least for THOSE guns, they were not sold they were turned over to LE and on the 15th the first officer was arrested. But who knows how long he had been in the habit of pawning evidence room weapons.........maybe YEARS! What a mess! JMO......the second guy arrested on May 4 was in cahoots w the first....................OK those were the first two...then on May11 A county constable and his chief deputy were indicted and arrested recently. Not sure if second 2 relate to first two's crime.

As far as pawning those weapons, if he did it himself then there will be a record of it. The pawn shop can go back and find every single gun he pawned
(got a loan on) or sold to the pawn shop.
LE can come by and pick up their copy of tickets for items bought and pawned, usually once a month - unless they are looking for certain items.
Everything that comes into a pawn shop is recorded with a TXDL or TXID.

I think those are some scary eyes, the timing, etc- I think this MIGHT be SP. all makes sense in my head- all the agencies involved, the "costume" the arrogance he knew he was next in line...JMO.

Hi, I'm new here and very interested in Missy's sad fate and of course also interested that the perp gets what he deserves: :behindbar

I still don't know how to work on my paint program but nevertheless I have played around and want to show you a pic of Deputy S. with "baclava" and "tactical helmet" plus "headlamp". Don't enlarge the pic otherwise you will see what a layman I am. ;)

SmithMug.jpgSmithMug3.png

Hi, I'm new here and very interested in Missy's sad fate and of course also interested that the perp gets what he deserves: :behindbar

I still don't know how to work on my paint program but nevertheless I have played around and want to show you a pic of Deputy S. with Baclava and tactical helmet plus headlamp. Don't enlarge the pic otherwise you will see what a layman I am. ;)

View attachment 96218View attachment 96220

Can anyone put this beside the SS of SP?

FYI I looked for this guy earlier today in the prisons but he bonded out already. I am inclined to think he's not SP for that reason...

Agree ;( darn

I'm not linking directly but this suspect is 5'10", 155#. Currently located in Wood County, TX jail. Minor priors for moving violations.

Wow he's 2 hours away from Midlo ...also inclined to believe he's not SP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6