TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, don't give up Glammie. Maybe PM Breck80 and ask more about it. Or tell us more about why you feel it's important to Missy's case. There are often ways to support missing info without a link. Your opinions are valuable as a local. :loveyou:

Glammie, gliving

My post yesterday about where i had heard the FD comment was in no way meant to suggest that you did not see it on FB.
If you said you saw it, I believe you.
I don't creep many FB pages, so I saw it in a post on WS.
I was just adding that I saw it unlinked, in a member's post:blushing:

i am so torn but a big part of me thinks there are two people in the video's.....JMO and I could be so wrong

First post ever here. I hope what I'm about to say is OK, but I cannot remember if I saw the pics here or somewhere else. Anyway I, too, believe two people are seen on the video. I thought I saw two pictures of SP's left lapel area and in one pic there is one patch and in the other pic there are two patches. Don't know if this has been discussed and validated or discredited. Did I imagine this or can someone corroborate it? Again sorry if I shouldn't have posted this without a citation.

Cheers!
Tj

I have thought this all along! about the campers, they could have blended right in.

I have looked at MB pictures 100s of times and today is the 1st time I have noticed the guy in this picture, covering his face. I hope this is allowed, I included the link below. That is odd. Maybe just doesn't like his picture taken? :thinking: IMO

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209122163751096&set=pb.1229322185.-2207520000.1465480321.&type=3&theater

ETA this is picture that previous poster mentioned LE at the workout. There is a police car in the background:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209019561186096&set=pb.1229322185.-2207520000.1465480321.&type=3&theater

The SW affiants have a lot of experience analyzing digital footprints relative to financial transactions and money laundering schemes. As I posted a while back, the Target number warrant wasn't so much looking for illicit romantic relationships, but more for illicit financial activity. The numbers are associated with contact to, by, or with Missy. Missy could have been aware of such activity or she could have been involved in it. JMO

:thinking: which could be more to do with Camp Gladiator than anything in her private life or family members.

beach and I just cleaned up a big mess last night and now I have to clean this up this morning. You guys know it's against TOS to bring rumors here, yet here they are.

Lay off the family.

I would suggest you read the Rules and Etiquette thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

RUMOR:
a currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.
synonyms: gossip, hearsay, talk, tittle-tattle, speculation, word; reports, stories, whispers, canards; informalgrapevine, word on the street, buzz, dirt, scuttlebutt, loose lips

Please thank this post.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by ATasteOfHoney Thinking out loud...... Glammie tells us about LE presence at latest CG class. Maybe LE suspects a camper is the perp?

That could make sense it was a camper who did this murder because his car may have been parked & MB saw it & recognized it so no red alerts...she went about her business of going into the church & setting up as some of her CG-ers were early birds. After the murder, SWATperp ditches his costume into a gym bag, cleans himself up (which LE said "clean up"--maybe the killer cleaned up in the bathroom & MB blood is left in sink) & in the confusion the killer blends in with the other campers. Maybe he killed MB in the bathroom & quickly cleaned up & changed up in there?

The killer is dressed like a camper now.

At the murder scene, everyone is in shock & horror and all focus is on MB initially; no one is noting the peripheral parties including arriving campers. The perp now appears to arrive & feigns shock/sadness.

Perp gets to leave later whenever the rest of the campers leave therefore no car seen during the guesstimated SWATperp exited times.

Clever perp.

All speculation

I have thought this could be possible from the beginning. I am NOT saying C1 is the SP BUT a camper makes sense for so many reasons. They have a relationship with the victim, they know her routine at this location including arrival time and moving indoors, and their alibi is being there at the church aka murder scene. They made it look like a robbery so LE and others wouldn't be looking around at the campers thinking they were the killer (at first it is rumored that they thought she had an accident) and IMO I don't think that LE searched any of the cars in the parking lot that day. I don't see anything that remotely resembles LE searching the actual people there that morning or their belongings. I'm with you Honey, I still think SP left with or after the campers that day.
JMHO, If people are going to go with Camper 1, why even go with the 435 time? If someone was there to murder someone, and no one else would be there for a while, why would the first camper give a 435 time of arrival? Especially if didn't go into building until others arrived? It would be too big of a risk for a Killer to have the SWAT Gear in their vehicles right there on the parking lot. How would they know if their vehicles would be searched or not? JMHO I don't think Suspect was first camper or any that were there when LE showed up.

Is the GJ in session now? And if so when is their last day. TIA

Well, I have been all over the web trying to find the answer to this. It depends on which GJ would be reviewing the evidence.
There is Ellis County http://www.co.ellis.tx.us/index.aspx?nid=83
Tarrant County http://access.tarrantcounty.com/en/criminal-district-attorney/criminal-division/grand-jury.html
and the Federal Grand Jury http://coop.txnd.uscourts.gov/faq/jury.html
I think the Dallas division covers Midlothian http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov/court-jurisdiction

I don't see a schedule for GJ listed on any of the sites but TBH I didn't dig very far past the court calendar for the week. I thought about calling and asking but I'm not sure they would tell me since IIRC most GJ meet in secret. JMO

Maybe I am the only one and that's ok, right? [emoji15] Anyway, if it's early in the morning pitch dark, pouring cats and dogs, I can't say that it would have struck me as odd if I saw a vehicle pulling out of the church parking lot. At least not enough to take notice and see what the person was driving, wearing, doing etc. in fact I would think they may have missed their turn and needed to go the other direction. If I were missy I and saw a car in the parking lot at the church on Monday morning (especially since she didn't attend that church), I wouldn't think to much of it, I would probably think someone's car broke down on Sunday or they left it there for some reason the day prior.

I am way more aware of my surroundings now, and I know missy was more aware just than I would be, given the message she got etc. but I also wonder if missy chalked that message up to her "special friends" wife or someone like that sending it and quickly dismissed it after showing her friend. Am I right that the last presser that we've heard anything about said message was that they (LE) were still trying to obtain a copy or see the message, because they haven't yet?

Last but not least I don't think missy knew anything about the LE officers who got busted but that's my take.

MOO

I agree with what you said excluding the last paragraph. I think it's very possible she knew about the ECSD stuff in some way. Maybe the steroid part, I would even go as far to speculate that it's possible she believed she had turned in an anonymous tip that was revealed to the wrong person. An example of how that would be possible, is what if she had sent a PM from her FB to the MPD or ECSD but her name was disclosed to the wrong person. Just speculation and moo.

Sent from my iPhone

My suggestion is that they weren't gone for 3 weeks at all...they just weren't VISIBLE for 3 weeks. Watching to see how people act when police are/aren't there, perhaps.

That is a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone

I have thought this could be possible from the beginning. I am NOT saying C1 is the SP BUT a camper makes sense for so many reasons. They have a relationship with the victim, they know her routine at this location including arrival time and moving indoors, and their alibi is being there at the church aka murder scene. They made it look like a robbery so LE and others wouldn't be looking around at the campers thinking they were the killer (at first it is rumored that they thought she had an accident) and IMO I don't think that LE searched any of the cars in the parking lot that day. I don't see anything that remotely resembles LE searching the actual people there that morning or their belongings. I'm with you Honey, I still think SP left with or after the campers that day.

I haven't heard anything at all relevant to what happened at the scene. Maybe one of the locals knows, but wouldn't LE have to search the cars and bags of everyone at a murder scene? It's hard to say what movement would or wouldn't be caught without really knowing what inside areas cameras record, which, if any, of the outside cameras worked, etc but it seems like it could be difficult to move from murder scene to an area to change, then leave to go outside to come back in all without having something caught that seemed out of place.

I too agree and speculated on this very possible thing in the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone

JMHO, If people are going to go with Camper 1, why even go with the 435 time? If someone was there to murder someone, and no one else would be there for a while, why would the first camper give a 435 time of arrival? Especially if didn't go into building until others arrived? It would be too big of a risk for a Killer to have the SWAT Gear in their vehicles right there on the parking lot. How would they know if their vehicles would be searched or not? JMHO I don't think Suspect was first camper or any that were there when LE showed up.

I don't think C1 is SP, if SP blended in with the campers in my mind they would have tried to blend in after the first few people discovered the body or they were among the first few people but I don't think that C1 is SP. To add to my list of reasons why, remember a camper called BB to inform him about MB before LE did. That is even more reason for them not to be on the radar after the alibi putting them at the location, knowing the victim and her schedule as well as most likely knowing BB was out of town and most likely she would arrive alone. I don't think the cars were searched b/c IMO at the time, LE didn't think it was anything other than a robbery gone wrong. I also recall (IMO, no link) a camper who arrived late and commented on the FB post about LE being there and her not being sure if she was at the right location b/c of the chaos. I don't think LE made everyone stay and I think if they needed a SW to go through MB truck (and file the belongings as evidence) they would need one for the cars of the campers as well.

I'm just speculating but I don't think it's the worst idea ever. IMO

Glammie, gliving

My post yesterday about where i had heard the FD comment was in no way meant to suggest that you did not see it on FB.
If you said you saw it, I believe you.
I don't creep many FB pages, so I saw it in a post on WS.
I was just adding that I saw it unlinked, in a member's post:blushing:

No worries. I was more frustrated and flustered by the massive bombing that was going on that Beach and Sparky put a stop to yesterday. That being said it is incredibly frustrating when you have read something and then it's gone, lol. I have learned since then to screen shot everything I feel might be important and save it for my own personal reference. You are awesome Dushi!

Sent from my iPhone

No worries. I was more frustrated and flustered by the massive bombing that was going on that Beach and Sparky put a stop to yesterday. That being said it is incredibly frustrating when you have read something and then it's gone, lol. I have learned since then to screen shot everything I feel might be important and save it for my own personal reference. You are awesome Dushi!

Sent from my iPhone

I have so many SS from this case, I have my own folder of SS now. The struggle is real, I can imagine LE has big binders and boxes of stuff. IMO

I don't think C1 is SP, if SP blended in with the campers in my mind they would have tried to blend in after the first few people discovered the body or they were among the first few people but I don't think that C1 is SP. To add to my list of reasons why, remember a camper called BB to inform him about MB before LE did. That is even more reason for them not to be on the radar after the alibi putting them at the location, knowing the victim and her schedule as well as most likely knowing BB was out of town and most likely she would arrive alone. I don't think the cars were searched b/c IMO at the time, LE didn't think it was anything other than a robbery gone wrong. I also recall (IMO, no link) a camper who arrived late and commented on the FB post about LE being there and her not being sure if she was at the right location b/c of the chaos. I don't think LE made everyone stay and I think if they needed a SW to go through MB truck (and file the belongings as evidence) they would need one for the cars of the campers as well.

I'm just speculating but I don't think it's the worst idea ever. IMO

It is possible they didn't think to search due to the looks of it being a bungled robbery (although with a dead body I would think you would still search for other possible weapons or stolen items). They don't need a search warrant, but would need either "probable cause" or permission from the vehicle owners. I am not sure if being at the scene of a crime is enough for probable cause, but I would think so.

I agree with what you said excluding the last paragraph. I think it's very possible she knew about the ECSD stuff in some way. Maybe the steroid part, I would even go as far to speculate that it's possible she believed she had turned in an anonymous tip that was revealed to the wrong person. An example of how that would be possible, is what if she had sent a PM from her FB to the MPD or ECSD but her name was disclosed to the wrong person. Just speculation and moo.

Sent from my iPhone

I think you just hit JACKPOT. JMO

First post ever here. I hope what I'm about to say is OK, but I cannot remember if I saw the pics here or somewhere else. Anyway I, too, believe two people are seen on the video. I thought I saw two pictures of SP's left lapel area and in one pic there is one patch and in the other pic there are two patches. Don't know if this has been discussed and validated or discredited. Did I imagine this or can someone corroborate it? Again sorry if I shouldn't have posted this without a citation.

Cheers!
Tj

Ummmm... Then I am not going crazy! I believe the first two videos that LE initially released were altered maybe a day or two after they were released. I have stated before and am stating it again, that something was missing from what we were originally allowed to see. Having said that, I certainly could be mistaken but I recall the exact same thing and the only videos I have watched were either on TV when MSM reported them or off the MPD page so I know it wasn't some hoaxer trying to mess with us. Thank you for posting and WELCOME!

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member