TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow they must have a lot more cases than they did in 88 when my friend served

Well the don't just cover Dallas county. The GJ for the ND of TX Dallas division covers the following counties: Dallas, Ellis, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro and Rockwall so that would be a lot of cases! IMO

Sent from my iPhone

I see your point but I thought of it a bit differently. Rather than SP leave the area or building to clean up, why not go back to the kitchen where SP
left a gym bag. Remove all outer wear and gear and take it out to the trunk of the parked car there no one noticed and wait a bit out of sight...its
still dark out there remember..wait for campers to find Missy & call LE. LE shows up and while all attention is on Missy, SP walks back in w/o gym
bag ...don't need it cause "whats going on?"...as if he/she just showed up.

Just a theory. I know we don't know what is on camera...just trying to figure if there IS even a plausible theory as to SP being a camper.
**And Not** one of the campers that actually found Missy and called LE but rather the 1st or 2nd to arrive right after she was found.
All speculation, JMO and all that jazz~

It is so terribly brazen, but I have been wondering myself if it could have been one of her campers! I'm sure that hasn't been lost on LE, either.

I don't think C1 is SP, if SP blended in with the campers in my mind they would have tried to blend in after the first few people discovered the body or they were among the first few people but I don't think that C1 is SP. To add to my list of reasons why, remember a camper called BB to inform him about MB before LE did. That is even more reason for them not to be on the radar after the alibi putting them at the location, knowing the victim and her schedule as well as most likely knowing BB was out of town and most likely she would arrive alone. I don't think the cars were searched b/c IMO at the time, LE didn't think it was anything other than a robbery gone wrong. I also recall (IMO, no link) a camper who arrived late and commented on the FB post about LE being there and her not being sure if she was at the right location b/c of the chaos. I don't think LE made everyone stay and I think if they needed a SW to go through MB truck (and file the belongings as evidence) they would need one for the cars of the campers as well.

I'm just speculating but I don't think it's the worst idea ever. IMO

I just posted a theory and based it on the 2 points you made and I bolded....thats what I'm thinking too. Again, JMO etc

So if there's three of you, you stand facing one of them? Your hand within an inch of theirs (if you blow it up on the big screen it's either touching or within an inch).

How do you decide which one?

It just occurred to me that since my jaw was severely broken a few years ago, I always ask to be on the left side when being photographed with another person and I can't look straight on at the camera. But that's neither here nor there. I saw that pic of MB and didn't think anything of it until other ppl said something.

I see your point but I thought of it a bit differently. Rather than SP leave the area or building to clean up, why not go back to the kitchen where SP
left a gym bag. Remove all outer wear and gear and take it out to the trunk of the parked car there no one noticed and wait a bit out of sight...its
still dark out there remember..wait for campers to find Missy & call LE. LE shows up and while all attention is on Missy, SP walks back in w/o gym

Just a theory. I know we don't know what is on camera...just trying to figure if there IS even a plausible theory as to SP being a camper.
**And Not** one of the campers that actually found Missy and called LE but rather the 1st or 2nd to arrive right after she was found.

Yeah, definitely possibility. I would just think that would take lots of knowledge of where every camera was including the fact the outdoor ones only worked intermittently. To work so hard to cover up your identity and then take it all of in the church where the cameras are and walk out of the building to your car where a camera could potentially see you seems risky. But you are right, definitely not out of the realm of possibilities. I wish I could come up with at least ONE single thing I could definitively rule out! :)

Well the don't just cover Dallas county. The GJ for the ND of TX Dallas division covers the following counties: Dallas, Ellis, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro and Rockwall so that would be a lot of cases! IMO

Sent from my iPhone

Shoot, when I looked at the Ellis County case docket there are several cases and 1 is a big gang murder involving illegal immigrants from 2013, set for Jury trial in Aug for 10 days. When I had JD in March, I had to listen to someone sue someone else for hitting their car at a red light. The cases in my county are certainly not as exciting as the Ellis County ones IMO. Also, there is more than 1 murder listed. I guess Ellis County covers more than Midlothian. JMO

http://www.co.ellis.tx.us/index.aspx?nid=83

Okay Web Sleuths, help me out here. Are my eyes just deceiving me or in the picture with the police car, next to the building behind the electrical box, is that a person or a bush?

I downloaded it and lightened it but I'm not sure. Doesn't look like a person unless they have a headlamp on. JMO

Attachments

• Bush.jpg
    Bush.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 99
So LE started showing up at classes where Missy's former campers are now. Are they protecting someone who may have seen the perp car leave, a witness for the trial? Are they expecting perp to kill again to take the heat off of the obvious suspect(s) in Missy's murder? Are they protecting AJ as I've seen people accusing him (even though he is not light skinned like police say the perp is) Is perp back in the area?

My concern with this thought - and mind you I have no law enforcement experience - is that I can imagine that cops aren't there to provide private security services. Their job is primarily to react to crime, not prevent it. But I suppose they can spare a few minutes here and there to provide some visuals to the community or the perp.

its a bush

I think it looks like a horse, perhaps a horse with headlamp. ;)

Regarding the theory the perp could be a camper, that has been on my mind from the start.

jmopinion, subject to change.

I downloaded it and lightened it but I'm not sure. Doesn't look like a person unless they have a headlamp on. JMO

Okay, thank you. That is what through me off the reflection or light that is in the picture. I guess it could simply be a person doing work on the electrical box with a head lamp on if it is even a person. Thanks again Kamy.

So would the Grand Jury be Federal or county? Murder would be a state charge, but if LE finds evidence of stolen guns or drugs involved as a motive would it then go to a Federal Grand Jury? I suspect that LE would want to throw everything in the book, including the kitchen sink at SP. JMO

If there is an arrest for this murder, it would then be referred to a GJ in Ellis County to seek an indictment. It is not a federal case.

Crime has went up too since 88. (28 yrs) Also the Leg just made some changes to the GJ Selection Process which went into effect Sept 1 2015. So could have changed many aspects of how long terms are and when they meet. JMHO https://www.texastribune.org/2015/08/04/texas-grand-jury-selection-become-more-random/

I remember him saying the bulk of the cases were out of Ennis and involving molestation, he said there were a lot of perverts in that area for some reason

The Northern District of Texas is the designation for the US Federal Court in the greater DFW area. But if they make an arrest in this case, it would be adjudicated under state law and tried in the state court system, not federal. Accordingly, after an arrest, it would be referred to the GJ in Ellis County for a possible indictment.

True in this theory, it could explain off any odd behavior (anxiety, excitability, nervousness so forth - if there was any)

** on the gait.. I have often wondered if it was to frame someone with that same gait RB if so then Suspect would really have to know a lot about MB life and people in it JMHO

The Northern District of Texas is the designation for the US Federal Court in the greater DFW area. But if they make an arrest in this case, it would be adjudicated under state law and tried in the state court system, not federal. Accordingly, after an arrest, it would be referred to the GJ in Ellis County for a possible indictment.

I may be incorrect, please correct me if I am. I don't work in the criminal law field and thus have limited knowledge on same. I believe if federal charges were filed if this had anything to do with a stolen gun or a hit from a LE officer or someone working for the government would that still apply? It's my understanding it would then fall under the federal GJ.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

From Glammie link https://www.dallascounty.org/department/da/intake_grandjury.php
BBM:

Because it is the duty of all prosecutors in the state of Texas not to convict, but to see that justice is done, cases are examined to determine if the facts merit proceeding toward being filed in the district or county criminal courts. Once misdemeanor offenses are accepted, intake attorneys draft pleadings, and the cases are then filed with the County Clerk’s Office. Once felony offenses are accepted by the DA’s Office, indictments are drafted by an intake attorney and the cases are presented to one of four Dallas County Grand Juries. If the Grand Jury determines (by a vote of nine members) that there is probable cause, then an indictment will be returned. If a Grand Jury votes to true bill a case, the Grand Jury Foreman’s signature is obtained and the indicted cases are filed with the District Clerk.

In the cases which I have been reading about, regarding: perp wore "body armor",

[in those cases in which perp was caught
/or killed by police (cases in which perp started shooting at police. In some cases, some police officers were killed by perp, then gunman was killed by police)],
....in those cases, it is "known" that the perp (who was wearing body armor), did have a gun.

``````
In regard to the perp - was wearing "body armor",
who killed Terri Bevers,

wouldn't "logical deduction" point to:
the person "may have had" a gun.
(owned at least one.) (May have owned more than one.)

```````
Also, if a person has an interest in "body armor"
, the person might also have an interest in, guns.

````````
Take a case in which:
person was dressed 'like',
a "ninja".

(Doesn't it seem that the person may have an "interest" in such things.)

This person possibly:

- watches "Ninja" type movies

- (if this person can afford to do so), they have possibly taken some-form-of karate, lessons/ or, may currently be taking them.

- may have an interest in "knives" (possibly including: "swords")

``````
Another one that was stated was:
dressed as a
"Mascot"

Mascot definition:
an animal, person, or thing adopted by a group as its representative symbol
and supposed to bring good luck

````````
You may recall the "Jodi Arias" murder case.
Among her different 'stories' (lies) was:

"Ninjas did it."

(I looked at her Facebook page.
Listed among her "Favorite Movies" was:
"House of Flying Daggers"

(on Amazon, etc. it states)
People who searched for that movie also searched for:

- Zhang Ziyi movies

-Martial arts
movies

- Directed by Zhang Yimou

Status