TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing this. Good to see where everyone is. Wow. I'm undecided, and almost 50/50 at that, so claim no divine insight. And if I recall, this is just what SP is. Walk with me a minute.

Did you vote based on the video and sleuthing of the video? Or did you take a step back and vote what you're "most likely individual" is?

When I step back and say, "Most likely individual", mine are almost all male. In fact, I've only got one female (being actual SP) on my list. And several males. And I might add; on my scenarios when there's a hit man (paid, favored, or otherwise). I pretty well think that's got to be a male (it's even call a hitMAN, (not hitWoman). I suspect those are exceptionally rare. Esp with a hammer. Add to that the fact that they are taking out a very strong woman, and conclude any hit scenario is probably going to be a man. So is everyone thinking the same woman? And at a rate, approaching 2 to 1. Or am I missing something?
I didn't vote in the current poll, but add me in the Male SP group. I do not have a most likely individual; my vote is based on the video and the crime itself.

I wanted to point out the unreleased video of MB entering the CoC and then walking in the direction of the SP. MB's height is known and disclosed as 53", and it is likely that she wore sneakers with 1" heels making her 54". I would venture that comparison of video of MB and SP in the hallway would give LE a good height comparison.

Quick question, mods. What's the reason we're not allowed to respond to direct questions by saying we're messaging privately? I'm okay with the rule and I apologize that I missed it before. Just curious what the reason is.

I'm certainly not a mod- but maybe it's like whispering to others while in a group.
Not sure- just surmising. No worries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach is getting pics of Mississippi for us and Dizzygal's hubby is getting some info for us. Thanks to our Websleuthers for keeping the case interesting!

I didn't vote in the current poll, but add me in the Male SP group. I do not have a most likely individual; my vote is based on the video and the crime itself.

I wanted to point out the unreleased video of MB entering the CoC and then walking in the direction of the SP. MB's height is known and disclosed as 53", and it is likely that she wore sneakers with 1" heels making her 54". I would venture that comparison of video of MB and SP in the hallway would give LE a good height comparison.

Did you mean 63 and 64 inches?

Originally Posted by SandyQLS View Post

Did you mean 63 and 64 inches?

^^ yep 5'3 = 64 inches. So many number :) 5 foot 3 inches and 53 inches are two different heights (53-54 inches would be around 4 foot 5 inches)

Any word from LE on your hard work?? I believe IIRC you sent it on. Would love any updates.

Yes I've heard from LE, but I won't be posting specifics about any correspondence I've had with them.

I do want to be clear that I do not have an "inside track", nor do I have any additional information about the case than the public has been given.

Who vandalizes a church? Angry teen or a church member who feels the church is being disrespected? A Mary Jane Fonder type? in a jealous rage.

I never saw a female, but there were so many that claimed to see a female or said they "felt" like it was a woman, I thought there was a chance I was missing something so I looked closer. I wanted to try to see what they saw. So I spent ages (by now it's hundreds of hours) analyzing the video frame by frame, and it has only ever pointed me to a male. I came to my conclusion scientifically. I've concluded the video surveillance holds the key to identifying the killer, but because so many people are unable to see past the costume, it will also be the reason this case may never be solved.

I disagree that so many are unable to "see past the costume." I think many of us see a woman's walk....a woman's stance...even possibly a woman's body build...and for me personally I see a woman's eyes. I'm not focusing on the "costume" at all.

I disagree that so many are unable to "see past the costume." I think many of us see a woman's walk....a woman's stance...even possibly a woman's body build...and for me personally I see a woman's eyes. I'm not focusing on the "costume" at all.

Yes, Tricia even said she saw a pregnant waddle at one point in the video. And I see a female hip as s/he rounds the corner. I think the damage done to the outside of the church to the locks makes me lean toward male though.

Whether you believe a male or a female... each side has a 50/50 chance of being correct :loveyou: < I am 100% sure of that :silly: I personally, simply have no clue, not enough info for me to choose one or the other. I respect all's opinion and someone is right... someday we will know, hopefully jmho

After reading some of the posts regarding the church, IMO I think that was nothing more that an opportunity.
Missy would be there alone early in the morning, in a secluded area, away from anyone possibly hearing anything.
Just a means to an (unfortunate) end.
It certainly does say something about SP's conscience...or lack thereof ...

Yes, Tricia even said she saw a pregnant waddle at one point in the video. And I see a female hip as s/he rounds the corner. I think the damage done to the outside of the church to the locks makes me lean toward male though.

Know what you mean... But some of those photos of CG... saw some mean looking muscles they have acquired from working out. Guess most would depend on the agenda and motive behind all of this. JMHO

Quick question, mods. What's the reason we're not allowed to respond to direct questions by saying we're messaging privately? I'm okay with the rule and I apologize that I missed it before. Just curious what the reason is.

Hi Batbrat! :)

From the rules:

"Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely.

This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it. Don't announce it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information&

Know what you mean... But some of those photos of CG... saw some mean looking muscles they have acquired from working out. Guess most would depend on the agenda and motive behind all of this. JMHO

That is so true. I think Camp Gladiators are on fire right now. I wonder if Missy's story has encouraged a lot of people to be inspired and join to become CGer's? How many states have Camps? I need to check out their FB.

That is so true. I think Camp Gladiators are on fire right now. I wonder if Missy's story has encouraged a lot of people to be inspired and join to become CGer's? How many states have Camps? I need to check out their FB.

They appear to be in Texas. See: http://campgladiator.com/camp-gladiator-regions/

Not a mod, but I believe it's both considered rude -- as if you're shouting to a room full or people that you're about to whisper something to someone, and perhaps it's also considered baiting, as if you're saying "I think I know something but I'm not allowed to tell everyone".

Not a mod, but I believe it's both considered rude -- as if you're shouting to a room full or people that you're about to whisper something to someone, and perhaps it's also considered baiting, as if you're saying "I think I know something but I'm not allowed to tell everyone".

Spend 15 minutes on the only other major page (left); not that I've done that, mind you. lol. And you will be grateful for the rule. If gets way out of hand quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste