TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that turned out to be some sort of training exercise for LE... Glammie's friend, Dental Queen, might have taken some pictures.

That's what people said it *could * be, but the Midlothian PD said it was not them on their FB I believe. IMO with the PD using social media and people being on alert there, they would have let the public know if it was a training exercise.

I got the feeling the locals thought it was something else that LE was trying to keep off the record. At this point, since LE didn't release anything official it is up to us to decide if we believe the locals (I personally do), if we think it is related to MB, and what it could mean if it is. Did they get a tip they followed up on? Did they find evidence?

Maybe Glammie or another local can share more insight!

ETA- found it on May 18 - visitor post to page- Lynn Morgan and the Midlo PD FB responded.

406357_101919326622799_2110776346_n.jpg

[h=5]‎Lynn Morgan‎ to Midlothian Police Department[/h]May 18 ·

Any idea what's going on on Mt. Zion?

Midlothian Police Department Christi, we do not monitor this page 24/7. I can tell you the incident you write of was not our agency. I do not have any information on that, but will try to find out.

7 · May 19 at 10:35am

That's what people said it *could * be, but the Midlothian PD said it was not them on their FB I believe. IMO with the PD using social media and people being on alert there, they would have let the public know if it was a training exercise.

I got the feeling the locals thought it was something else that LE was trying to keep off the record. At this point, since LE didn't release anything official it is up to us to decide if we believe the locals (I personally do), if we think it is related to MB, and what it could mean if it is. Did they get a tip they followed up on? Did they find evidence?

Maybe Glammie or another local can share more insight!

Totally agree. This is the direction I as heading. I don't know if the properties have been demolished, but it would be nice to know who owns/owned the homes that are located there. I believe back in thread 18, one of our WSers had checked the tax records. Sorry, I don't remember who had done that. But the information could be useful.

Totally agree. This is the direction I as heading. I don't know if the properties have been demolished, but it would be nice to know who owns/owned the homes that are located there. I believe back in thread 18, one of our WSers had checked the tax records. Sorry, I don't remember who had done that. But the information could be useful.

At the very least, I just wanted to satisfy my own curiosity.

(just a note..) Actually this is one that Arkmimi drew.. NG "borrowed"it for her show. I believe it was Arkmimi that posted interior photos (with the people's faces scrubbed.) I can't remember who noted the restroom vent stack locations from an aerial photo. I'd go back and look, but I'm NOT very good at searches. :dunno:
It would be very helpful if the inner doors were shown on the floorplan, as we would have a better idea of where SP was when on camera.

PIM, you just posted a photo a couple of pages ago of the exterior porte cochere doors, and Thanks! I was looking for it and could not find that I had saved that particular one. In the uppermost right corner, hidden in the shadows, there is what appears to be an exterior camera that is a white rectangular shape, and in the foreground there is yellow crime scene tape (camera box intact). Below are photos of the Coconut Room #8 on two different days. The door and two roll-up metal windows go to the kitchen; this room is on the north, side, hallway. The object over the door - is that a fish-eye camera?
It looks like a projector to me. We have one just like that mounted to the ceiling in our conference room at work.

Here is the link and these reviews are coming out of Austin

Billing is a rip off, cancelation is a nightmare. there contract is within a contract they will keep on billing even after your time is up, until you to fill out a document to request cancelation. who does that this day and age? go to the GYM hire a trainer its cheaper or join the ARMY!

----------------------

flooded my inbox with emails. I couldn't make any of the camps in my area. asked to cancel my membership when I realized this was a bad fit. they said I HAVE to attend 10 classes in order to get a refund! Basically, since I can't make any of the camps in my area, I have to pay them. jacked up program and not friendly to new people.

---------------------

I do not usually wright negative reviews but my wife has been going back and fourth with camp gladiators bill department for several months. They are still trying to charge her account
monthly fees. She signed a 6 month contract and they trying to bill her for an entire year. they can not produce anything that shows that she signed a year long contract. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO.

-----------

Trainers are great. Lots of other parts of the experience leave a LOT to be desired. If you are looking for an affordable workout that has a lot of options to fit within your schedule, I'd recommend Daily Burn instead. MUCH cheaper, and FAR better.

1. Billing cycle makes no sense. They charge you on the same date every month, but run their workouts for 4 weeks on, 1 week off. And at Christmas/New Year's they take 2+ weeks off. So you are constantly being billed for times when you cannot attend classes. They should be billing everyone at the beginning of each 5-week cycle, but they don't.

2. You are asked to bear crawl across gravel parking lots, or get down in the grass and do push ups. I rarely leave class without at least 1 ant bite.

3. You are forced to partner up with random people, and switch partners multiple times during class. Not so bad, except that they force you to have awkward conversations with these people while trying to work out. I'm coming to get a good workout, not meet my new best friend.

4. They make you listen to a 5-minute sales pitch at the end of each class where the end goal is purely to try to get you to refer as many people as possible. It's like one of those dumb pyramid schemes.

5. They only care about people who refer multiple friends. You could go to class consistently 2-3 times/week for several months and no one will give you any recognition. But, refer 2 friends and they make a big deal about giving you a t-shirt in front of the whole class claiming you are "silver" level now. How about rewarding people who are loyal regardless?

6. If you ever have any issues, there is basically only 1 customer service rep who can actually help you. Anyone else who answers the phone or responds to your email is incompetent. And even when you get the 1 good person on the phone, they'll still only do about half of what they promise you they will during your conversation. I have spent 5 months trying to get overcharges on my account taken care of. As soon as I do I'm cancelling my membership.

----------------

S

A great post that offers new perspectives... and plenty of reasons why someone might become very upset...

Does anyone know exactly where the CG class was to be held? Was it a room inside the building off of one of the hallways? I think if she actually was killed in the southwest corner of the building, it must have been inside a room or it was captured on video, because two cameras are in the southwest corner.

That or it wasn't the southwest corner, since the actual southwest corner of the building is a covered patio. I'm going to assume she was killed somewhere else in the building, away from the cameras and indoors? I haven't heard any clues that would point to otherwise.

Here's my map of where I believe at least three of the cameras are placed. Disclaimer: I've never been in the church, so this map is only an estimation of hallways/walls, etc. It is in no way accurate as far as doorways, exits, etc. It's really only for my own orientation regarding the video. The patio area is definitely on the SW corner, though.

attachment.php

What's shown here in Torquoise (Blue)(Camera 1) of the Swatperp coming out of the "auditorium area" and running his hands down the right wall as he/she walked, I've always thought the Swatperp came out of the kitchen and turned right to the Northwest corner of building in that portion of the video.

Today I decided to look at the various eye pictures I've posted here on my work computer & wow...world of difference. I guess I see now what most of you all are seeing which is diddly squat. And they do look like alien eyes. But I swear on my desktop at home I can see the eye details very clearly. And it's not an alien - it's a woman. That's the scoop.

Yeah that was one of my thoughts several threads ago too. SP manipulated the cameras. That could be possibly---

a) why LE said it seemed targeted (that sure would be a game changer for the burglary theory if SP only took out certain cameras)
b) why it wasn't 'caught' on video
c) why SP was carrying misc. tools around

EXCELLENT questions!

LOL, you understood perfectly what I was trying to explain. In Southern Speak, "she's not from around here" means she's an outsider and will always be considered "not one of us".

Sometimes, perhaps. But not always.

I am a southerner all my life, live in the general area around Midlothian, and it needs to be noted that "she's not from around here" can also be a simple statement of fact, to relate that someone lives somewhere else, rather than here. IIRC this was said by a Midlothian person, talking about a Midlothian crime, but speaking of someone who does NOT live in Midlothian, and explaining why that person isn't necessarily that well known by the locals ...which to me fits the latter idea, rather than some sort of snippiness and/or clannishness being implied.

These are the restrooms, men's and women's. Confirmed by an attendee of the church. :)

That does it for me.... attacked in the women's restroom... total surprise.... no cameras...

Hey friends! I'm coming up for air from the Heather Elvis trial. Jury is going home & will continue deliberating tomorrow. Can someone please give me an update? TIA so much!!

That does it for me.... attacked in the women's restroom... total surprise.... no cameras...

Now if we could just find out which bathroom the SP used, we would have gender covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's shown here in Torquoise (Blue)(Camera 1) of the Swatperp coming out of the "auditorium area" and running his hands down the right wall as he/she walked, I've always thought the Swatperp came out of the kitchen and turned right to the Northwest corner of building in that portion of the video.

You may be right, David. So you think Camera One may be pointing west from the same location?

Hey friends! I'm coming up for air from the Heather Elvis trial. Jury is going home & will continue deliberating tomorrow. Can someone please give me an update? TIA so much!!

I'm not sure where you left off. Just guessing, but the most recent significant finding is that LE has found independent corroboration that neither BB or RB could have been the SP, as their alibis -- that they were far away from the crime scene -- have checked out. This may be old news to you, but there has been nothing new since then.

There had to be a blood trail left behind.. no matter which way SP left, wouldn't you think? (just my thoughts)

Couple things. I'm beginning to think there was a bloodier trail than I earlier thought. I know the OJ case had stab wounds. But there were significant puncture wounds here. I'm thinking that's the claw of the hammer, generally not the hammer head (which wouldn't puncture easily. SP just doesn't look that powerful). Bloodiness is also caused by the longevity of the victim (heart continues pumping). Sorry for being gross. And they said she put up a struggle. And the head bleeds profusely (compared to almost any other part of the body). So I'm starting to lean toward yes.

IIRC from a very early account, she lay in an open area visible from outside because the first campers looked in an saw something from the outside building, but it took them a bit to realize it was Missy.

You wish you could do what? o_O

Oh, never mind. I think I get it. You mean get rid of the extra bulk. Yeah me too. ;)

After this is solved, Batbrat (for a fee) is going to create one of these for each of us to give us incentive to exercise and eat right.

I'm not sure where you left off. Just guessing, but the most recent significant finding is that LE has found independent corroboration that neither BB or RB could have been the SP, as their alibis -- that they were far away from the crime scene -- have checked out. This may be old news to you, but there has been nothing new since then.

Thanks! Nothing new I see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member