TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is MT on the available search warrants (ie. Cell phone)?

While I speak only for myself. Respectfully, with no new information since gosh forever... what else is there new that has not literally been dissected to the bone? JMHO, it seems to bother those who don't care about the current conversation going on. Some posting say layout convo may not care about say the eyes convo or what the sticker on the Altima is :scared:. So I think its just fair to scroll and roll if you (anyone not meant to you specifically) Also some people who bring something back up may have been away doing other things or research on an aspect they are interested in and come back and post it. Not knowing the possible big brewhaha that has happened. I know for a fact, has happened to me. Except my point was I was just posting a link to what was stated incorrectly to clarify. I am not trying to start any discourse on the thread, just that this is the 34th thread so most everything has been spoken about 10 times lol on each thread. I also think as with other cases, some are not posting as honestly there is nothing new to post about unless something has peeked their thoughts. JMHO
Something new might be very current arrest records that involve a stolen gun. ( and no, not the 2 cops that were busted awhile back.)
Just sayen,,,,

This case is just so very sad :( not that any case isn't sad, but here LE has video which all of us thought would lead to the perp being caught quickly and the perp is still out among the general public and MB and her family have not been given justice. RIP MB and prayers for the family! :rose:

With that said, I check in a bit still with the hopes that LE has brought this perp to justice! I pray they get the break they need in this case to bring this awful person to justice! This perp needs to be caught for the sake of MB's children!!!

Just catching up on the thread and noticed this. Probably noticed it before but didn't think anything of it...

Does it appear in this picture like the floor is wet in "spots". Could it be possible this wasn't perp's 1st time down this hallway? Could those spots be "wet spots" from the rain? It sure looks like a trail of wet spots in a row to me.

attachment.php

While I dont see clearly any wet spots, I do feel it first time down the hallway. I not sure Suspect didnt see the door propped open and maybe thinking MB propped it open. BUT with that thought have to wonder about not seeing her truck parked out side... :thinking: but again I do think first time down that hall, at least that morning. JMHO

11frogs - I think this is an excellent inquiry and I saw your earlier post (page 43) about the back and forth on SP's imagined children - great catch. And same to you camerabug - fascinating perspective. What I also notice is MT's repeated use of "We" so I agree that MT sees herself as head of the family self-qualified to speak on behalf of all others. For example, another writer would have used "MB's daughters" or "the children" instead of "MY granddaughters". The one person to whom MT does not show a relationship to herself or use a possessive pronoun is MB. She refers to her as "their mother" and as M----, but never refers to MB as her own daughter-in-law, or like a daughter to me, my son's beloved wife, our MB, or any other indicators of a close and loving relationship or even a possessive relationship. In the context of MT's other word choices, the distance is apparent in reference to MB. I am also intrigued by the excessive religiosity of both MT and BB in their communications, which could be a geographical/cultural attribute. [deleted link] Some may believe that "The Psychology Behind The 'Sermon' in Denials" can be an indicator of guilt or immorality in the one giving the sermon.

totally agree. MB transformed other people's lives. Possibly her own into a woman who was confident in herself. She appears to truly have enjoyed what she was doing in her life. MT us from an era gone by where women were to stay home cook and clean and basically take care of home, kids and husband. MB decided she wanted something different and she made it happen. No harm there but in MTs world that is not how a mother or wife is suppose to be.

KS and a friend of MBs were the only ones to come straight out and say this monster needs to pay for their crime.
BB didn't he just asked that they turn themselves in and so did MT. BB never sounded angry (really no emotion) just that I can forgive you if you will turn yourself in. MT says same thing.

The letters are just another item to look at and deserve some analysis and this is why I brought them up.
Thanks to those who have responded.

While I dont see clearly any wet spots, I do feel it first time down the hallway. I not sure Suspect didnt see the door propped open and maybe thinking MB propped it open. BUT with that thought have to wonder about not seeing her truck parked out side... :thinking: but again I do think first time down that hall, at least that morning. JMHO

Which door?

While I speak only for myself. Respectfully, with no new information since gosh forever... what else is there new that has not literally been dissected to the bone? JMHO, it seems to bother those who don't care about the current conversation going on. Some posting say layout convo may not care about say the eyes convo or what the sticker on the Altima is :scared:. So I think its just fair to scroll and roll if you (anyone not meant to you specifically) Also some people who bring something back up may have been away doing other things or research on an aspect they are interested in and come back and post it. Not knowing the possible big brewhaha that has happened. I know for a fact, has happened to me. Except my point was I was just posting a link to what was stated incorrectly to clarify. I am not trying to start any discourse on the thread, just that this is the 34th thread so most everything has been spoken about 10 times lol on each thread. I also think as with other cases, some are not posting as honestly there is nothing new to post about unless something has peeked their thoughts. JMHO
A brewhaha? And I missed it?

It has been mentioned here that this was very well planned and that SP seemed to be familiar with CoC.
What if SP or accomplice was a visitor and took video without anyone's knowledge of layout of halls. SP unfamiliar with Dutch door may have been closed when video was taken. Maybe visited church a few weeks or up to a month out.

Watching ID channel - geez all SP had to do was watch this channel and SP would know to be covered head to toe. No cell phone - make it look like a burglary- be out of town - multiple people involved no problem all have something to lose - until that one persons conscious gets them or one of the perps confides in someone.

A brewhaha? And I missed it?

All I can is.. if something mysteriously ever happens to me, I'd want you all working on my case. There is some awesome talent here on WS!!!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program.

:seeya:

What makes you think suspect didn't enter the auditorium?

I'm still uncertain about the arrangement of classrooms on the east hall. However I believe the numbers go in sequential order in a clockwise direction, with Room 2 being Cub Corner, Room 6 the classroom west of the kitchen, Room 8 the Cafe, and Room 21 the double Dutch door room. I'm inclined to think the east side is classrooms 12, 13, and 14. Puzzled by Room 10 because of elements in the photos I can't explain if it's on the back side of the stage those being windows, door location, and a structural column.

IMO, the video is in chronological order albeit with the possibility of segments missing. Not sure whether that's because police have them and haven't released them or merely because parts of the suspect's movements throughout the building weren't recorded.

I'm still up in the air on whether there were cameras at the NW and SE corners.

Agree except for it being know fact video is chronological. Room 10, you know my thoughts on that. Also I dont think suspect entered Auditorium, unless Suspect had a key. Which if so brings more to the table in conversation. Doors have locks so why have locks if not to be locked? creekside locks on the Santuary doors from dads day video.JPG had to break in and prop open doors if planned on going back through if didnt have a key. JMHO I also agree rooms go in sequential order.JMHO

http://on.nbcdfw.com/HzL0IeY

I had not seen this tv video before today. Interesting reaction from KS......I hope I am "allowed" to post it. Worth a look.....

btw, I found this on the MPD facebook page. I had previously only glanced at it, but there are some in-depth questions and answers that are informative and interesting. Questions from people outside our WS posts, which help to give a different perspective.

The site is a bit hard to get used to, but, it helps to navigate it using the timeline on left side. Things can be looked up by date and year.

Interesting!

btw, I found this on the MPD facebook page. I had previously only glanced at it, but there are some in-depth questions and answers that are informative and interesting. Questions from people outside our WS posts, which help to give a different perspective.

The site is a bit hard to get used to, but, it helps to navigate it using the timeline on left side. Things can be looked up by date and year.

Interesting!

I hope some of you on WS will check it out! There are some different questions and opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
While I speak only for myself. Respectfully, with no new information since gosh forever... what else is there new that has not literally been dissected to the bone? JMHO, it seems to bother those who don't care about the current conversation going on. Some posting say layout convo may not care about say the eyes convo or what the sticker on the Altima is . So I think its just fair to scroll and roll if you (anyone not meant to you specifically) Also some people who bring something back up may have been away doing other things or research on an aspect they are interested in and come back and post it. Not knowing the possible big brewhaha that has happened. I know for a fact, has happened to me. Except my point was I was just posting a link to what was stated incorrectly to clarify. I am not trying to start any discourse on the thread, just that this is the 34th thread so most everything has been spoken about 10 times lol on each thread. I also think as with other cases, some are not posting as honestly there is nothing new to post about unless something has peeked their thoughts. JMHO
Something new might be very current arrest records that involve a stolen gun. ( and no, not the 2 cops that were busted awhile back.)
Just sayen,,,,

While I agree it would be something new, unless it involves someone connected to this case being named in MSM or SW I dont think because of TOS we could comment about some other random person not named POI. Especially with the over 1860ish fb friends down to 1835ish now... There is a whole world of people to look at. JMHO maybe you can pm a MOD and ask, could be something new :) but I wouldnt post until given the go ahead. Also we do not know for certain a gun is involved, yet

Quote Originally Posted by Thekt View Post

Yes, she is.
Respectfully I think you are mistaken. BB Mother MT is not on any SW I have seen and I have copies so far. BB Stepmother, VB, RB current wife is listed on the ATT Target Numbers SW but not MT. If you know otherwise will you please link thanks!

Yes, she is.
No, I do not think she is listed in the available SW's. Links to the SW's are on page 1 of the last 20 or so threads, except for the AT&T Target Numbers SW which is the scribd file link below. The person CW has his own SW (see LinkedIn pdf) and therefore CW was also not listed on the 2 pages from the Target Numbers SW below. https://www.scribd.com/doc/311723138/ATT-Warrant-Dated-April-25

Attachments

• MPD ATT SW 4.jpg
    MPD ATT SW 4.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 39
  • MPD ATT SW 5.jpg
    MPD ATT SW 5.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online