TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO BB looks to be standing on lower ground than the rest of the group. At least two or three inches lower.

His right heel (which is the leg his weight is on) is only a few inches from her left heel.

I am a local and have read every post on all of Missy's threads. First, as many have stated, the sleuthers here are amazingly talented and we appreciate all of your efforts in bringing her killer to justice.

i posted a few times in earlier threads when a specific question was asked of locals if I felt I could be helpful. I have not posted lately for several reasons. I think the first, is obvious...I tend to be a rule follower to a fault and I do not want to violate TOS and more importantly, anything I could really add would be met with "You got a link for that?" And rightfully so! Secondly, I think much of our community feels very heartbroken and protective of Missy's young daughters. Yes, all of this will eventually come out at a trial (I believe the killer will be caught) but I think most people feel like it isn't our place to do so. I want to say that I have been very proud of the community's reaction to this horrific crime. People are really focused on justice being served, not so much on all of the salacious details...and I think there is to a certain degree a lot of southern etiquette occurring here...let's keep our mouths shut publically and let the women and men in law enforcement do their job. I realize some of that seems contradictory in that we love and are thankful that anonymous people on a website care enough whether it is from a place of compassion or a place of interest in crime to do so much work on their own time, WE just don't want to be the ones pointing fingers. I think most of us are too close to this. Someone mentioned earlier how interconnected the people are and that is so true...I would say that everyone I know knew Missy, or a camper, or the kids, or fellow trainers, or some of the EMTs on scene, or the detectives...and the list goes on and on.

My opinion, and again, it is an opinion only is that this case is diligently being worked on and an arrest will happen, but I don't believe it will be soon. Missy lived her life in a way that invited many people into her life...I do not in anyway mean that disrespectfully. I sincerely believe that she was a lovely woman, full of life and energy and a desire to help others and perhaps a bit naive when it comes to social media and communicating with people through it that you really don't know. I have absolutely no social media presence whatsoever because I have been the victim of a violent crime and touched by evil, and I don't want my attacker or anyone else to have an intimate portrait of my life. Missy was innocent to that. Of course she never realized the danger...we all discount it. She was too great of a mother to have placed her daughters in danger.

Because of her huge network, I think the police have a large list of possibilities as to what was the motive and who did it. Think about it...if I said the killer was one person, ten people on here could cast reasonable doubt on my remarks in two minutes or less by offering another plausible scenario or suspect.

I do believe that the exhaustive review of all the digital data will be key.

Sorry to be so long. Thank you all again and much respect for all of your knowledge and skills.

Wonderful expression and thoughts.
I typically just read here, because of the fact is my reply is: do you have a link, and I do not like to sound ugly/snarky to someone because they can not feel what I am feeling when it's just words. I have only wanted Justice for Missy from the beginning and always will. Reasonable doubt can always hurt someone, regardless of who they are. I feel so bad for her children and regardless I will personally think she was a wonderful mother to them.

God Speed ~

Do you have a link stating the CT was interviewed twice by LE? Facebook is hearsay

JMO :moo:

This thread is loaded with Facebook "facts." I read up thread that the "trash removal by LE" is a fact that can be used to build a theory.

I'm still looking for where I saw it called out, but in the meantime, this pic....
2c872ff7a57983d4285e1120357f0f6a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If you zoom in on the pic and look at her shoes, you can see that she has heeled wedge sandals that could be 2"-3" tall...

(This is only my 2nd post ever on Websleuths, hope I'm 'quoting' the right way!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

His right heel (which is the leg his weight is on) is only a few inches from her left heel.

If they were standing on flat pavement that would mean something. They are standing on uneven rocks.

I have most often heard the phrase "light skinned " used by LE. For example, when looking for a suspect, the police will say something like : suspect on the loose is a light skinned African American man/woman, or a "light skinned " latino/latina. I place importance on it exactly because it was used by LE to describe the SP. We do not know exactly what LE has seen on the rest of the video, but I am guessing that it is enough for them to make the determination that SP is "light skinned". I have never once heard that phrase used to describe a Caucasian person. jmo

Big conjecture, but JMO!

This thread is loaded with Facebook "facts." I read up thread that the "trash removal by LE" is a fact that can be used to build a theory.

Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the real problem isn't that people quote from the wrong places, the REAL problem is we have NO REAL NEW CLUES!! We all need to face that fact.

Like I said a couple of weeks ago, the real problem isn't that people quote from the wrong places, the REAL problem is we have NO REAL NEW CLUES!! We all need to face that fact.

My only concern is the clues that LE has and not what the public has. JMO

I think that's probably law enforcement's problem as well. IMHO they don't have enough evidence. They probably do not have any DNA, they don't have a clear picture of the unknown vehicle in the church lot, and the killer probably didn't take a phone with them (considering they went to such great lengths with the costume, tools, etc.) So IMHO that's why "the investigation has slowed" per the most recent news on the case.

You are totally correct, Batbrat about LE saying the alibis for RB and BB were independently "corroborated", NOT confirmed. We have no knowledge of how the alibis were attained!

Captain Johnson stated that LE did onsite investigations and interviews in Mississippi and retrieved some electronic data. (page 5 of May 20 presser).

I think that's probably law enforcement's problem as well. IMHO they don't have enough evidence. They probably do not have any DNA, they don't have a clear picture of the unknown vehicle in the church lot, and the killer probably didn't take a phone with them (considering they went to such great lengths with the costume, tools, etc.) So IMHO that's why "the investigation has slowed" per the most recent news on the case.

I agree that LE doesn't have enough evidence. If they did we would have seen an arrest in this case. They may have DNA from the suspect but have not be able to match it to anyone yet. JMO

Captain Johnson stated that LE did onsite investigations and interviews in Mississippi and retrieved some electronic data. (page 5 of May 20 presser).

That's not enough for some people. LE needs to use the right word. JMO.

Wow! Fantastic post, lots to process and review for my theory.
I do have to agree about the SW, and add that some stuff was crossed out and hand written in, was it due to them maybe in a rush or something else.....

I have a question for you LE background people. How easy is it to keep weird details like this a secret that in a community? Do they SWEAR the witness to secrecy??

Just pondering.....

Big conjecture, but JMO!

The other time I recall Midlo LE using the phrase "light skinned" was in connection with the Walmart carjacking in Midlo on Easter Sunday of this year. There were two perps, one much smaller and shorter than the other, who LE said was "light skinned". It was discussed here, and some posters thought he was either latino or African American. Interestingly enough, LE was able to get surveillance video which showed the two men being dropped off at Walmart by a driver in a sliver colored car, similar to the vehicle seen at the gun store in the early hours of the morning that MB was killed. This use by LE of the phrase "light skinned" is why I believe that the SP is not Caucasian.. The two carjackers were never caught.

Wonderful expression and thoughts.
I typically just read here, because of the fact is my reply is: do you have a link, and I do not like to sound ugly/snarky to someone because they can not feel what I am feeling when it's just words. I have only wanted Justice for Missy from the beginning and always will. Reasonable doubt can always hurt someone, regardless of who they are. I feel so bad for her children and regardless I will personally think she was a wonderful mother to them.

God Speed ~

JMHO, the asking "for link" is not unusual because on any other thread that is a given. Post links to something that is suppose to be factual. If your a Verified Insider you do not have to provide links. It really DOES keep the Rumors down. JMHO

Very early on Tricia posted that the Rules were laxed on this case than normally are. And that they do that on case by case (IIRC, and just paraphrasing) I know there have been various changes made through out these 35 threads and sometimes it is hard to remember what can do now vs prior. Especially if you miss some post.

I do understand the not state something as something known local without a link unless verified. Joe Smow could say he is local and spew all kinds of rumors and people run with it as factual. A VI, they can as they are verified somehow they connect.

I know that a member who posted here early on and stated lots to be factual but is not nor was not a VI. I am assuming that the reason why is because of being a guest on podcast and she was verified by admin, but not a VI on thread. JMHO this has caused lots of problems with factual stuff. But Tricia also stated on her Podcast we are free to believe all or nothing (as it would be if the member was a VI) I am not local so it does not pertain to me but I do understand why there is confusion here for locals, and also why it is a WS rule. JMHO as one Mod stated if a local want to be verified they can post without having to have a link.

I hope all the locals continue to post and look into whether they would like to be a VI. I also hope they do not get discouraged because of the TOS. JMHO

Are you stating every Facebook post is proven to be fact?

I was referring to CT!

I never mentioned AJ's trash being removed

jmo :moo:

Are you stating every Facebook post is proven to be fact?

I was referring to CT!

I never mentioned AJ's trash being removed

jmo :moo:

I saying the opposite. I know you didn't say anything about the trash. I brought that up as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan