TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, it's helping to "go back to the beginning", so to speak.

I haven't listened to her other Bevers-related interviews on there yet, but I plan to! (5-6 hr drive home today from business trip might be a good time!)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Not sure that you are aware, but that person used to post here at the beginning, under a screenname. They never became a verified insider, as far as I know, so what info they offered may be true, but mostly was the same stuff that was being talked about on FB which could not be verified and linked here. JMO

Trying to toe the TOS here.....I can think of an obvious accomplice who owns a motorcycle helmet, looks similiar to SP and does have a similiar walk to SP according to a video I saw. In fact there is a photo of that person in a helmet and the resemblance is eerie. Someone who would naturally be very likely to have a close resemblance to CT.

Hmmm......a sibling??? JMO

This is something I would like to know, too: WHO exactly began the finger-pointing at CT? As for the Target Numbers SW, a very slow careful reading of that pertinent paragraph indicates that while some target numbers may have had phone/text contact with MB, other numbers are on the list as a result of "tips from citizens with possible suspect leads" and not as a result of direct phone contact with MB. It is possible that CT had no phone/text contact with MB, and was simply suggested based on a tip that she resembled SP. (AT&T Target Numbers SW, last para. p.8 - p.9 first para.)
WoW! Never even once looked at it from this perspective! I would like to know as well..who did first cast aspersions at CT? That is someone I would like to take a look at...And why? Another excellent question...thank you SandyQLS you have opened my eyes!

WoW! Never even once looked at it from this perspective! I would like to know as well..who did first cast aspersions at CT? That is someone I would like to take a look at...And why? Another excellent question...thank you SandyQLS you have opened my eyes!

No one is sure WHO it was, but the family was, of course, interviewed by LE prior to the SWs being issued. So, I think it is reasonable to think that different names and possibilities were offered......about infidelities, etc. I tend to think that KS may have mentioned CT, because she knew who CT was and had some familiarity with her. Not sure that BB would haveknown about her. MT was probably told about her by KS. JUST MY OPINION

IF perhaps indeed 2 perps then maybe they had a little alcohol session in the kitchen (between breaking into church and walking the hallways/looking out for arrivals of victim/campers).

Sorry guys I reread my post. Not thinking these are two different perps. Just observing that although they walk the same throughout that as some have said SP appears drunk but just a minute later is walking with confidence. At the beginning was SP walking that way - not due to being drunk - but because SP just had a hard time breaking into kitchen and was worn out and had to get their bearings.

Trying to toe the TOS here.....I can think of an obvious accomplice who owns a motorcycle helmet, looks similiar to SP and does have a similiar walk to SP according to a video I saw. In fact there is a photo of that person in a helmet and the resemblance is eerie. Someone who would naturally be very likely to have a close resemblance to CT.

Yes I agree with you. This persons appearance has changed dramatically in the past couple of years!

JMO, but VB and RB are both too chubby to be swat perp. The suspect is not as heavy as the video would suggest, and when turning to the side, you can see the body shape clearly. The perp is not thin, but not big through the middle as VB or RB and not as tall, and thicker through the middle than BB> BB also too tall to be swap perp. If I had to make an educated guess based on living long enough to be able to differentiate suttle differances between men and women that you just cant hide, I would sat that the suspect is a man. I will however consced that at this point, I have no way to confirm that and is is possible that I am wrong. At this point, with the statments made by LE along with the lack of any specific motive being presented by anyone including LE, and the verification of the alibi for each, I do not believe any of the above are the suspect.

Are not SP. I would agree to that.

I agree BB seems too tall, and I see what you say about VB and RB...video does add pounds. Although you're leaning towards a male perp, do you think the weight or body shape could fit CT?

I have no idea. I have only seen a couple of photoes of her. It would not matter, as I have no intelagable reason to suspect her. Going off the few photos of her I have seen, I would say no.

Some extra reasons for such an elaborate disguise, hide tattoos, facial hair, scars, piercings. Why put SWAT on outfit? so they don't look like just a motorcycle guy! Maybe SP has been involved in a motorcycle accident which accounts for his strange walk!

I do not believe a Hitman was hired.
Reasons:
1) I would like to hire you to kill my ________ (insert whoever here) but I would like you
To stage this like a robbery gone bad. Dress up in SWAT gear - go around the church
Break multiple doors Windows, etc. hang around the church looking around for 30 minutes or so
Eat some chicken in the kitchen - but hey don't take anything - this is a church and I do
Respect the church. Got it - you think you can do this?
2) she will be there alone and I will contact you 15 minutes before to let you know it's a go. What 15 minutes he says?
3) even though it's a robbery don't take her jewelry.

Now - I am thinking Hitman is thinking to himself why don't I just get this over with as she drives up
and gets out of her vehicle. Why the elaborate rouse? This isn't like a staged burglary in a home before
a murderer kills someone. It's a big ol church. Doesn't throw the furniture around and we only see SP break
one window inside the church. I think a Hitman would be thinking NAH this is to much work, short window
of opportunity and no little woman is going to overpower me so why the get up when I could wear some black pants
a black long sleeve shirt a black pair of gloves and black baclava.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...tor-killed-had-exchanged-flirty-messages.html

"Devastating" perhaps only because they had AT in mind but the flirtatious messages had sent to/from another person so suddenly there were even two rivals. May have been a shock to MT/BB?
Could be that MT was just finding out about things that BB never shared. Many people don't share certain things with their parents. I also don't think we were given a time stamp on when the flirtatious and familiar messages were being sent. Could've been a while ago and not necessarily recent.

Could be that MT was just finding out about things that BB never shared. Many people don't share certain things with their parents. I also don't think we were given a time stamp on when the flirtatious and familiar messages were being sent. Could've been a while ago and not necessarily recent.

The LI SW outlines the timing of those messages. Communication began in January 2016 and continued until the time of MB's death.

Right, it's helping to "go back to the beginning", so to speak.

I haven't listened to her other Bevers-related interviews on there yet, but I plan to! (5-6 hr drive home today from business trip might be a good time!)

I don't think I knew of another one but I'd be interested. Yes.....long road trip perfect timing for listening to it. Rather you do that than read here while driving ; ) .... safe travels Private.

I agree BB seems too tall, and I see what you say about VB and RB...video does add pounds. Although you're leaning towards a male perp, do you think the weight or body shape could fit CT?

I think she does.

Yes. I considered that too.

Some extra reasons for such an elaborate disguise, hide tattoos, facial hair, scars, piercings. Why put SWAT on outfit? so they don't look like just a motorcycle guy! Maybe SP has been involved in a motorcycle accident which accounts for his strange walk!

IMO, part of the costume was just to disguise themselves from the cameras, but I do agree that there was a reason why they specifically went the route of impersonating LE. I am not sure I buy that it was just to hide the fact they were a motorcycle guy or martial arts guy though. If that were the goal, just wear a standard robber's get-up. Black sweats, hoodie, balaclava, generic helmet if you need one for a cam. All has the same goal and is much easier to move in. The only thing I can come up with is that they worried about a possible confrontation with a fit woman if they were unable to surprise her\attack her from behind. They thought if she were to walk in via a different route than normal, they could use the 'we have had a robbery' line to approach her and catch her off guard to make the first strike?? The only other theory I have heard is it was just to play out a fantasy of being LE. For me that only fits with a random killer though. I believe MB was targeted, and all decisions were based purely on accomplishing their goal - to kill MB and not get caught.

If you actually believe he's 6'6" tall, he's definitely too tall to be SP (who is likely about 5'11" or so).

I think LE is dead on in their accessment of the height being 5,2" to 5,7". 5in could litteraly be the differance between the perp barefooted with no helment and the thickness of the heels of the boots and the height at witch the helmet rest above the suspects head.

I do not believe a Hitman was hired.
Reasons:
1) I would like to hire you to kill my ________ (insert whoever here) but I would like you
To stage this like a robbery gone bad. Dress up in SWAT gear - go around the church
Break multiple doors Windows, etc. hang around the church looking around for 30 minutes or so
Eat some chicken in the kitchen - but hey don't take anything - this is a church and I do
Respect the church. Got it - you think you can do this?
2) she will be there alone and I will contact you 15 minutes before to let you know it's a go. What 15 minutes he says?
3) even though it's a robbery don't take her jewelry.

Now - I am thinking Hitman is thinking to himself why don't I just get this over with as she drives up
and gets out of her vehicle. Why the elaborate rouse? This isn't like a staged burglary in a home before
a murderer kills someone. It's a big ol church. Doesn't throw the furniture around and we only see SP break
one window inside the church. I think a Hitman would be thinking NAH this is to much work, short window
of opportunity and no little woman is going to overpower me so why the get up when I could wear some black pants
a black long sleeve shirt a black pair of gloves and black baclava.

What a funny substantiation but you are sooo right! :D

The LI SW outlines the timing of those messages. Communication began in January 2016 and continued until the time of MB's death.

Ahhhhh. Yes. Now I remember. Thank you. Only on my first couple swigs of coffee. Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper