TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One must also assume that AT is perfectly fine with the fact that CT killed MB as he has not turned her in to the police. Seriously, people...they have 4 kids. Do you think he would let her still be around them if he thought she hammered Missy to death? And with all due respect to MrsP, all of your pics are horribly distorted IMO. They look like alien eyes. I know we want to catch Missy's killer but we need to focus on facts.
If it was her I'm sure he'd have a hard time thinking it's even possible. As far as pictures of eyes that have been displayed here of SP, there have been many clearer one's as well and those also had similar shaped almond eyes and bridge of nose imo.

I'll save you a little trouble by posting a link to their place. It appears they've made improvements since the nudist colony days. :) Still not open for business, but it's not vacant anymore. They have a temporary sign out front. They also have a facebook with lots of pictures. If you click the website page, turn down your speakers. There's loud music playing. Please do ask locals about the place. I'm curious. TY!

http://www.fireflygardensvenue.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Firefly-Gardens-668061446630327/

thanks Gliving. I haven't noticed any sign or building going up but their fence is tall. Nice that this will be a beautiful place in Midlothian.

maybe because AT and MB were in Austin - AT and CT called MBs phone while in Austin. AT called to check what time they might meet up for a class they were taking. Maybe CT called MB because she couldn't reach AT because his phone battery died. And she needed to reach him. Yes there was a rumor but they were probably completely professional. JMO
I would find it weird to ask for a phone number of someone my husband was going to be with in case his battery ran out. Wouldn't even think of doing so.

The one thing the perp does do that cannot be faked is stand with his/her toes pointed completely perpendicular to each other. That is unique. That is not natural. I'd like to see if anyone on this board can naturally do that. Put your heels together and now point your toes straight out away from each other.

An earlier poster (claiming a medical background) pointed out that is the sign of someone with a dance background.

I see the opposite of a dance background. If we are talking about ballet, ballerinas have some of the best posture you will ever see, even long after they have quit dancing. What I notice about the gait is the angle of each foot differs. They are often at a 90 degree angle to each other. The left foot often points straight ahead or at a slight outward angle (normal) while the right foot has an exaggerated turn out to the outside.

I would find it weird to ask for a phone number of someone my husband was going to be with in case his battery ran out. Wouldn't even think of doing so.

I don't understand. Not being snarky. But maybe they are all friends and CT already had her number. AT and MB were co workers. Apparently CG members had BBs numbers to inform him of MBs death.

The one thing the perp does do that cannot be faked is stand with his/her toes pointed completely perpendicular to each other. That is unique. That is not natural. I'd like to see if anyone on this board can naturally do that. Put your heels together and now point your toes straight out away from each other.

An earlier poster (claiming a medical background) pointed out that is the sign of someone with a dance background.

Try it with your shoes on the wrong feet. I think it's all part of the disguise and the perp is actually pigeon toed.

I don't understand. Not being snarky. But maybe they are all friends and CT already had her number. AT and MB were co workers. Apparently CG members had BBs numbers to inform him of MBs death.
The members that called BB have a daughter who are good friends with BB and MB daughter. You would then think that MB and CT would've been FB friends at least. Not sure if rumor or not but there was some mention that MB was "uncomfortable".

I see the opposite of a dance background. If we are talking about ballet, ballerinas have some of the best posture you will ever see, even long after they have quit dancing. What I notice about the gait is the angle of each foot differs. They are often at a 90 degree angle to each other. The left foot often points straight ahead or at a slight outward angle (normal) while the right foot has an exaggerated turn out to the outside.

Hyper flexible knee joints will do it. There is possible indication in the video, when looking at lateral shots of the individual's legs while s(he) is standing.

-Nin

I took ballet for over 10 years- and I have to say, no, I don't walk around in first position. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]IMO the perp never intended to enter through the NE entrance[/FONT]. He broke the first set of glass (doors) and did not proceed in order not to be on the inside surveillance cams. Why not? Even if the panic bars were locked , he could not simply duck and enter? If he got to the church and broke the glass, then left and observed the building for dispatch, he could have returned and proceeded to break through the second set of doors. He didn't. Why not? Because that's not how it went IMO.

If this was a [FONT=&amp]burglary[/FONT], what was the burglar going for? If he was looking for the [FONT=&amp]Sunday's donations[/FONT], the [FONT=&amp]directory sign[/FONT] in the parking lot would have made clear the offices were towards the [FONT=&amp]South[/FONT] of the building. Why didn't he try to enter through the [FONT=&amp]SE entrance [/FONT]then? That entrance is located out of view - like the NW entrance- and yet, it would be much closer to the offices and would establish a better exit point. If the burglar was looking for equipment, how would he have carried it out to where? He did not establish another exit point yet, but the kitchen vestibule exit door, which is visible and risky to park a car in front without possibly being seen. Begs the question again ( for the x amount of time) why did he enter through the kitchen?

The entry and (same) exit point for a burglar in a relative large building like that is [FONT=&amp]somewhat[/FONT] risky from my point of view. No matter how I turn it, the entry chosen by SP does not make sense to [FONT=&amp]me[/FONT], if this was a [FONT=&amp]burglary[/FONT]. If he worked so "hard" and had to abort breaking through the second set of doors of the NE entrance like it has been previously suggested, then he would have had to anticipate the same hardship, in case he had to exit the church in a quick run. He would almost [FONT=&amp]have[/FONT] to establish a [FONT=&amp]second point of exit other than the entry point[/FONT] to have a [FONT=&amp]safe escape[/FONT]. In this case, the burglar would literally have to circle around the building or diagonally across just to arrive back on to the start. Who does that?

All that risk taken for staying inside the building for what? I am saying it again, the way of how, where and possibly [FONT=&amp]when[/FONT] ( hopefully we will know) the perp entered the church, was a mistake on SP's part. An almost perfect outfit to conceal and to possibly escape during a [FONT=&amp]not expected altercation - but then why costume up to begin with??[/FONT]I'd saythe perp staged this entire break in scenario [FONT=&amp]well in advance.[/FONT] The broken-in parts ( window(s) and glass doors) were possibly accomplished well before SP's time of actual sighting on camera. S-he could not have possibly planned being inside the building in a timely manner in order to finish his deed.This was done long before IMO[FONT=&amp]. [/FONT]I'd also say,[FONT=&amp] SP possibly had a key.[/FONT]This was all so very well planned in advance, poor Missy did not have the fraction of a chance. It is very possible IMO, that Missy indeed was first shot and then in addition injured to obscure the entry wound.

Was this [FONT=&amp]personal[/FONT] or was it supposed to[FONT=&amp] look personal[/FONT] ? To me the answer is simple, it is just the [FONT=&amp]opposite[/FONT] of what it looks like. Same like the[FONT=&amp] police outfit[/FONT], the [FONT=&amp]break in[/FONT], the running around and [FONT=&amp]breaking glass [/FONT]( everyone is looking at the glass, but it's the [FONT=&amp]hammer [/FONT]he want's us to see), the unsuccessful [FONT=&amp]prying open [/FONT]of a door ( it wasn't the door, perhaps the plate, but for sure it was the [FONT=&amp]tool [/FONT]he wants us to see). It's all fake. Fiction is the lie, through which SP is telling us the truth. So, who is behind Missy's murder? The person with the biggest motive ( in their view), some cash and a good sense for fiction and Hollywood limelight.

All my thoughts only.

-Nin

I’m not inthe medical field at all. Relying onthose that are. They have posted that SPhas posture and leg mannerisms reminiscent of someone that was at one time muchheavier and now has lost some of the weight but retains some of the old habits. The toes are a separate issue (IMO). I almost hurt myself trying that.

The members that called BB have a daughter who are good friends with BB and MB daughter. You would then think that MB and CT would've been FB friends at least. Not sure if rumor or not but there was some mention that MB was "uncomfortable".

are you thinking the CG campers that found MB are the other couple listed in the SW target numbers? If so, I don't believe so
1st camper - Man
2nd and 3rd campers - women

i am local. Though you are correct that the couple has a daughter that is friends with one of the girls.

[FONT=&amp]IMO the perp never intended to enter through the NE entrance[/FONT]. He broke the first set of glass (doors) and did not proceed in order not to be on the inside surveillance cams. Why not? Even if the panic bars were locked , he could not simply duck and enter? If he got to the church and broke the glass, then left and observed the building for dispatch, he could have returned and proceeded to break through the second set of doors. He didn't. Why not? Because that's not how it went IMO.

If this was a [FONT=&amp]burglary[/FONT], what was the burglar going for? If he was looking for the [FONT=&amp]Sunday's donations[/FONT], the [FONT=&amp]directory sign[/FONT] in the parking lot would have made clear the offices were towards the [FONT=&amp]South[/FONT] of the building. Why didn't he try to enter through the [FONT=&amp]SE entrance [/FONT]then? That entrance is located out of view - like the NW entrance- and yet, it would be much closer to the offices and would establish a better exit point. If the burglar was looking for equipment, how would he have carried it out to where? He did not establish another exit point yet, but the kitchen vestibule exit door, which is visible and risky to park a car in front without possibly being seen. Begs the question again ( for the x amount of time) why did he enter through the kitchen?

The entry and (same) exit point for a burglar in a relative large building like that is [FONT=&amp]somewhat[/FONT] risky from my point of view. No matter how I turn it, the entry chosen by SP does not make sense to [FONT=&amp]me[/FONT], if this was a [FONT=&amp]burglary[/FONT]. If he worked so "hard" and had to abort breaking through the second set of doors of the NE entrance like it has been previously suggested, then he would have had to anticipate the same hardship, in case he had to exit the church in a quick run. He would almost [FONT=&amp]have[/FONT] to establish a [FONT=&amp]second point of exit other than the entry point[/FONT] to have a [FONT=&amp]safe escape[/FONT]. In this case, the burglar would literally have to circle around the building or diagonally across just to arrive back on to the start. Who does that?

All that risk taken for staying inside the building for what? I am saying it again, the way of how, where and possibly [FONT=&amp]when[/FONT] ( hopefully we will know) the perp entered the church, was a mistake on SP's part. An almost perfect outfit to conceal and to possibly escape during a [FONT=&amp]not expected altercation - but then why costume up to begin with??[/FONT]I'd saythe perp staged this entire break in scenario [FONT=&amp]well in advance.[/FONT] The broken-in parts ( window(s) and glass doors) were possibly accomplished well before SP's time of actual sighting on camera. S-he could not have possibly planned being inside the building in a timely manner in order to finish his deed.This was done long before IMO[FONT=&amp]. [/FONT]I'd also say,[FONT=&amp] SP possibly had a key.[/FONT]This was all so very well planned in advance, poor Missy did not have the fraction of a chance. It is very possible IMO, that Missy indeed was first shot and then in addition injured to obscure the entry wound.

Was this [FONT=&amp]personal[/FONT] or was it supposed to[FONT=&amp] look personal[/FONT] ? To me the answer is simple, it is just the [FONT=&amp]opposite[/FONT] of what it looks like. Same like the[FONT=&amp] police outfit[/FONT], the [FONT=&amp]break in[/FONT], the running around and [FONT=&amp]breaking glass [/FONT]( everyone is looking at the glass, but it's the [FONT=&amp]hammer [/FONT]he want's us to see), the unsuccessful [FONT=&amp]prying open [/FONT]of a door ( it wasn't the door, perhaps the plate, but for sure it was the [FONT=&amp]tool [/FONT]he wants us to see). It's all fake. Fiction is the lie, through which SP is telling us the truth. So, who is behind Missy's murder? The person with the biggest motive ( in their view), some cash and a good sense for fiction and Hollywood limelight.

All my thoughts only.

-Nin

WOW Nin. Great post.

I agree those aren't the least distorted photos. There are some (one on YouTube where they show the technology behind it) that are much clearer.

mini scratch/brain scratch on youtube has excellent photo comparisons of eye comparisons.

Eyes do NOT look like CT.

Quote Originally Posted by 11frogs View Post

RBBM, Respectfully do you have a link for this. Thanks in Advance. As far as I know it has not been in any SW or MSM who the caller to BB was or to 911. I have a strong theory and names have not been in SW or MSM. I do not think that KC or MC were the campers who called BB either JMHO for various reasons but the main being KC had a Spin class at 5:05 so JMHO no way he would be at a 5 am CG class that morning.

Are some of you suggesting that any person who texted or called Missy could be subjected to a search and seizure of all of their electronic communication for a 45+ day period? Does simply contacting Missy warrant enough probably cause? Also, how were the "Target Numbers" selected out of all of the people who came into contact with MB? If the "Target Numbers" were simply random, I see some huge Fourth Amendment issues, and I would hate for LE to have poisoned any evidence collected via the SWs.

I would also like to share this excerpt from the affidavit supporting the AT&T SW:

attachment.php

In the eyes of LE, these "Target Numbers" are imperative in identifying the suspect(s) involved in MB's death. Reflect on that. I don't think that CT contacting MB trying to track down AT would make her imperative to identifying SP. MOO

Attachments

• SW.jpg
    SW.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 500
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics