TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016- # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
first full press conference it was noted that the perp came in through double metal doors with glass on top and that perp went out the way he came. Where is our map artist to show where that is?

I don't seem to have many tools on my tablet, but Mimi's fabulous plan is in thread 6 page 3. Then there are other posts she did with phots and annotations

You know I so want you to be wrong
Every time i follow a case like this i want everyone to be wrong that thinks it is a family member or close friend
I know that it is horrible to lose a loved one, but I can't help thinking it would be a million times worse if a crime like this was committed by someone or planned by someone that the victim and family trusted and loved/ or once loved

I agree. I want it very much not to be a family member!!!

Why haven't they released the 9-1-1 tapes?

Because it still an ongoing investigation is my guess. It could also have graphic details and also could identify the callers (to locals who know their voices). I think it good move and honestly of no value to the public to help find Suspect. ** Having said that, for us nosey Sleuths yep would gleen some info ;) JMHO of course

Nbc says they are about to have some news for LE.

The Dallas NBC affiliate? Did you hear this live on TV or are you reading it somewhere like Twitter? I'm not seeing anything on the nbcdfw.com site.

It said news from LE on local dfw- it was nothing 😠

Awesome job lady!

I do think that MB walked down the main hallway and came into contact with the perp somewhere with either no cameras or in a room on that main hallway. But, I don't think it was at the end of that hallway. MOO. I don't think based on what we have heard, that MB was able to go back for a second load out of her truck. JMO. (I'm sorry, I need to go find a link but something about LE thinking that MB came into contact with the perp not long after her entrance into the church, or something like that?!)

And this isn't necessarily directed at you because I know we've discussed this timeline....this is just a comment. ;)

I thinking in the Sanctuary/Auditorium.. She took that group photo in front of HOLY GROUNDS which is near the doors she entered in. I dont think she went back out either, I was just pointing out that PUBLIC does not have that info. Honestly we have little on her movements. But per the Captain... he said he had not seen the video? or alluded to that. He gave some info about MB only because of answering the reporters questions. He said the are in vicinity were found did not pick up her movements and did not activate and video. So unsure where that camera was located. I keep flip flopping on where I think she was, more I read and look at stuff lol sorry. JMHO

I just saw some footage of a Seattle protest which got violent and SWAT was there. To call this perp's get-up SWAT gear is laughable.

Awesome job lady!

I do think that MB walked down the main hallway and came into contact with the perp somewhere with either no cameras or in a room on that main hallway. But, I don't think it was at the end of that hallway. MOO. I don't think based on what we have heard, that MB was able to go back for a second load out of her truck. JMO. (I'm sorry, I need to go find a link but something about LE thinking that MB came into contact with the perp not long after her entrance into the church, or something like that?!)

And this isn't necessarily directed at you because I know we've discussed this timeline....this is just a comment. ;)

For some reason it's become a "fact" that the workout was being moved inside. I thought the only info we had was that it was going to be under the awning. Can anyone clarify?

I just saw some footage of a Seattle protest which got violent and SWAT was there. To call this perp's get-up SWAT gear is laughable.

Yes, I think we're now using "SWAT" as a general description of the clothing, intentionally worn to avoid being recognized and to avoid blood/evidence to link perp to the crime, and to avoid injury in a struggle with a strong victim. The helmet, the shoes, the pants....it's a mishmash, not official SWAT.

At first glance it looked SWAT and that term has stuck with the crime description.

Whatever it is, it's scary to think someone donned those clothes with the intention of harming someone. :(

:doh:
I thinking in the Sanctuary/Auditorium.. She took that group photo in front of HOLY GROUNDS which is near the doors she entered in. I dont think she went back out either, I was just pointing out that PUBLIC does not have that info. Honestly we have little on her movements. But per the Captain... he said he had not seen the video? or alluded to that. He gave some info about MB only because of answering the reporters questions. He said the are in vicinity were found did not pick up her movements and did not activate and video. So unsure where that camera was located. I keep flip flopping on where I think she was, more I read and look at stuff lol sorry. JMHO

I had heard that Creekside had their regular church service on that Wednesday. My hubs thought that it probably wasn't in the sanctuary because of that. What do you think of that theory? I have been thinking it was in the sanctuary as well....

Probably the weekend is over and they are back investigating the murder fulltime.

Oh good gravy! :doh:

For some reason it's become a "fact" that the workout was being moved inside. I thought the only info we had was that it was going to be under the awning. Can anyone clarify?

I don't know. We do know that Missy was parked under the awning so not sure if she planned to move her truck after she unloaded her equipment or if she had decided to do the class in the church?!

ETA: Also, did you happen to notice the MOO and JMO in my comment?

Quote Originally Posted by HEY YOU! View Post
first full press conference it was noted that the perp came in through double metal doors with glass on top and that perp went out the way he came. Where is our map artist to show where that is?

I don't seem to have many tools on my tablet, but Mimi's fabulous plan is in thread 6 page 3. Then there are other posts she did with phots and annotations
Respectfully bbm,
No the Metal door is NOT a double door Here is the metal door... leads into small room then Door to the Kitchen. Here is my most updated Jacked up JMHO Floor plan lol
Creekside kitchen door 2.JPG

missy bevers creekside kitchen 2.jpg

My vision creekside church layout.jpg

The perp is definitely wearing blue sweat pants.
attachment.php

attachment.php

See I am thinking the perp is wearing shorts over those pants. I see a distinctive cut off area in that material at the knee area. I see it as he/she is walking in the video not just in that pic you posted.Capture-20-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMP2816