TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it looks like the sole/heel of the right boot has come detached. Kind of resembles a flip flop if that makes sense.
Maybe they are cheap boots and that one was falling apart.

Maybe there's cardboard or some other material on the bottom of the boots so the tread can't make impressions??!!

Take a look at his/her right shoe. I know the picture is a bit grainy, however, you can see there is a difference in shape to the left one. When you watch the video, the right shoe is floppier in the toe area compared to the other one which is possibly what is causing the limp type movement of the right leg. I am starting to lean more towards this being a female.

ETA: Is that a pair of socks over the top of the shoes? I think it is [emoji46]

bc153837816280d901f7715118ff6384.jpg

I am starting to think that Terri was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Something just seems off to me, probably wrong but just a hunch. I find it odd that the suspect would break in to kill someone that is not there yet and walk around casually and open the dutch door and put the hammer/mallet in that room and continue on. jmo idk

The 1861 to 1860 and back again could be someone deactivating then reactivating their account.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I am starting to think that Terri was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Something just seems off to me, probably wrong but just a hunch. I find it odd that the suspect would break in to kill someone that is not there yet and walk around casually and open the dutch door and put the hammer/mallet in that room and continue on. jmo idk

So what do you think the person was doing in there (isn't it weird not knowing whether it's male or female!)? I don't think it was a typical burglary in that nothing was taken, and no burglar would just take their time over it like this person did.

I think Missy was targeted, but was it for love, or money, or something else?

Take a look at his/her right shoe. I know the picture is a bit grainy, however, you can see there is a difference in shape to the left one. When you watch the video, the right shoe is floppier in the toe area compared to the other one which is possibly what is causing the limp type movement of the right leg. I am starting to lean more towards this being a female.

ETA: Is that a pair of socks over the top of the shoes? I think it is [emoji46]

bc153837816280d901f7715118ff6384.jpg

Maybe like these boot covers? http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005G...JQQ806JQF04PH2GR#immersive-view_1461326699125

]I don't think you can just add a friend without the other person accepting it[/B], the discrepancy in the number from 1861 to 1860 and back again is (IMO) most likely coincidental. Perhaps Missy had sent a request and it just got accepted. I dunno. I'm more interested in discovering whether either of the "friends" with an interest in tactical/SWAT gear turns out to be Missy's killer.

There are many accounts, not specifically talking about one in particular. Hypothetically say some dies 10-25- 2015 and then on their friend list they have like 20-30 new friends on 10-26-2015 (recently added)

<modsnip>

So what do you think the person was doing in there (isn't it weird not knowing whether it's male or female!)? I don't think it was a typical burglary in that nothing was taken, and no burglar would just take their time over it like this person did.

I think Missy was targeted, but was it for love, or money, or something else?

idk My understanding is that the class was to be held outside of the church and only went indoors because of the weather. So if someone was there to kill her all they had to do was wait for her to show up and jump her outside, At that time it was still dark. Going inside would lead to the possibility of leaving dna,prints behind, jmo idk I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling this won't be solved. jmo

The suspect appears shorter than average; BB appears taller than average. The suspect walks with a waddle or swagger - swings from the hip and plops right foot down flat after kicking it out to the right at the ankle.

idk My understanding is that the class was to be held outside of the church and only went indoors because of the weather. So if someone was there to kill her all they had to do was wait for her to show up and jump her outside, At that time it was still dark. Going inside would lead to the possibility of leaving dna,prints behind, jmo idk I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling this won't be solved. jmo

I really hope you're wrong about it not being solved, but good point about them going to the hassle of breaking and entering.

I am surprised there hasn't been more news by now and that makes me wonder if it could have been a more professional job than we (or at least me!) first believed. <modsnip>

Thanks for this, though I read a news story that it's an unknown instrument:

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/8-things-we-know-about-missy-bevers-murder/145099447

Can gunshot wounds not always be apparent? I don't know much about forensics.

Yes, I was paraphrasing 'unknown instrument' when I said 'some sort of instrument.'

The news story referenced was one of a few that came out yesterday after reporters read the 'cause of death' from Monday night's search warrant. (Open up the warrant - it was also circulated in the thread yesterday - and look at date on bottom, when signed. That was before the autopsy Tuesday morning, and prior to ME statement about COD being "inconclusive.")

To spell it out more clearly...if Missy were killed by 'overkill' it may be more difficult to firmly establish COD - which assault, which murder weapon (presumably to the head) did her in. A small caliber bullet head wound might not even be noticed at first in a head with a wound from a pick axe.

Not saying for sure that's the case here, but to me it sounds as if this could be the case based on some of the statements and actions of LE this week.

Limaes, there's something about that photo you posted - the stature just says "female" to me. Can't put my finger on why - it just does.

I really hope you're wrong about it not being solved, but good point about them going to the hassle of breaking and entering.

I am surprised there hasn't been more news by now and that makes me wonder if it could have been a more professional job than we (or at least me!) first believed. I really thought they'd have pulled in these "FB tactical gear dudes" and/or discovered a love rival or insurance policy by now.

BBM

It does make you wonder.

Limaes, there's something about that photo you posted - the stature just says "female" to me. Can't put my finger on why - it just does.
Yes, can't put my finger on it either. But sometimes I look at other angles and think its a male. Lol Hope they find him or her very soon.

<snipped for reference> Would police have contacted the husband 30 minutes after they arrived on the scene?? And then called and told him over the phone that his wife had passed? And MIL "defending" BB... I wonder if the family is amongst us here on WS. Their theories seemed very familiar!

If you listen to the tape again (I only caught this the 2nd time)--apparently BB was 1st notified by the gal who discovered the body. BB then apparently relayed to his mom that some sort of accident had happened to Missy. The mom apparently took that to mean 'car accident' and relayed to Missy's SIL that Missy had been in a wreck.

LE then called BB shortly after that to tell him she'd passed away.

Anyone have anything solid they would like mentioned to the authorities? <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone

Post from Jsoeur on 20th:

Hmm. I actually think I may have an idea of at least one FB Friend that Un-friended - I had noticed something odd about someone who had commented on a post and after reading other things went to look at this person's comment and it was gone and they are no longer a friend. I actually taken a screenshot (involves "tactical gear" like in video) - guess that's all I can say. Probably just a coincidence.

Is this what is being referred to about the half naked bodybuilder / SWAT post on the police FB page? Same person I assume?

Sorry if this has been answered, I've just logged on and you guys have done 100's of posts overnight!

I'm slowly catching up this AM and haven't gotten to the latest posts but this was exactly my thought too when I saw someone mention the police dept FB post.

The confident "swagger" of the perp, brings to mind a law enforcement officer, as someone posted earlier.

IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member