TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked yesterday on street view and I can see something on the side (end) of the roof area but the way the house is angled on the lot across from the church it seems if I am seeing cameras they would not include the church or lot. jmo

Dang! Thanks Elley Mae! I noticed the crime scene tape around the steps to the church, concrete steps that went up.

So if her husband worked in a declining industry where there are job losses, could it be someone held a grudge against HIM for making them redundant?

Locals - have LE issued anything to suggest people should take special care out and about at the moment? If not, silence can reveal a lot.

I haven't heard that they have issued any statement like that, which I think is interesting. Like I said in my original post, there has been a police presence at the morning workouts in Midlothian (not sure about surrounding towns- I can find out), but I really think that is understandable given the circumstances?

Sometimes people who have been extremely overweight for a long period of time still walk like that even after weight loss.

She did sell it and was in a line which sold over 1 mill last month.

Whoa ! Multi level marketing ' schemes' can be very , very competitive. Makes you wonder ......

1ebe42cf87978f2b18d19b212b357d2b.jpg

The more I watch the gif the more I think it's a female wearing boots that are too big. When approaching the door the right shoe toe "bumps" the ground causing a short step. Next the right foot kicks out a bit more than needed for a step. I think was to realign the foot in the too big boot.

This is my opinion only
I obviously don't know how to post the gif
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I mentioned shoe protectors, I was referring to something like these. They're worn over shoes/boots when you come inside to keep from tracking up your floor with muddy shoes. These would account for the flopping look in the back of the shoe area. It would also account for the person who mentioned it looked like there were socks or something across the toe of the shoes/boots. It would account for the shoes looking too big for the perp. It would also account for a sloppy gait - trying to keep these protectors from sliding off the shoes/boots.
Wearing these would protect the perps shoes from leaving identifiable tracks.
Wearing these overshoes would account for all of the discrepancies in the shoe/boot/gait area.
http://www.amazon.com/Overshoes-Ind...37489&sr=8-2&keywords=boot+overshoes+slippers

gif of first video.

attachment.php

And check out this view, too. Someone made a screenshot at some point, to show what looks like socks on the end of the toes. I THINK IT IS THE BOOT COVERS!!!

Makes perfect sense---won't leave footprints or make noise!

On the video by the dutch doors, zoom in as far as you can and pay close attention to the back of the perp's right foot between the second and third steps. You can see something sticking off the back of the heel! I think that product on Amazon matches this exactly!

When I mentioned shoe protectors, I was referring to something like these. They're worn over shoes/boots when you come inside to keep from tracking up your floor with muddy shoes. These would account for the flopping look in the back of the shoe area. It would also account for the person who mentioned it looked like there were socks or something across the toe of the shoes/boots. It would account for the shoes looking too big for the perp. It would also account for a sloppy gait - trying to keep these protectors from sliding off the shoes/boots.
Wearing these would protect the perps shoes from leaving identifiable tracks.
Wearing these overshoes would account for all of the discrepancies in the shoe/boot/gait area.
http://www.amazon.com/Overshoes-Ind...37489&sr=8-2&keywords=boot+overshoes+slippers

51lHVDr5aGL._SX425_.jpg

Yep, does look like it, and could account for the sloppy gait, as in trying to keep them on the feet. Ummmm.... How premeditated is that on a scale of 1-10? I just cannot imagine a common criminal/burglar to go to such great lengths to protect their identity. Seems the perp is spending some cash to cover their tracks.... What burglar does that? They are burglars for quick cash - dash and run! I don't know. I'm bumfuzzled.

It finally hit me!!! In the video, the perp looks like a motorcycle cop!!!

IF-------this was a church burglary, and the perp went to the trouble of dressing in police gear, that completely covered his entire body, even being so careful as to wear shoe covers-------wouldn't he have checked to see if there would be any scheduled activities taking place early that morning?

IMHO

Here is a picture of the overshoes. Someone else said it looked sort of like flip-flops, or a loose sole of the boot. This is it!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• boot slippers.jpg
    boot slippers.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 278
attachment.php

Yep, does look like it, and would account from the sloppy, shuffling-type gait, as in trying to keep then on the feet.

Also, on a floor like that, you would have to be careful not to slip and slide, which accounts for the balance issue---the wobbly walk.

Someone mentioned earlier it looks like the perp wore shoe covers of some kind, and that's what it looks like to me.

I think the sole of the right shoe is flapping. It looks like it is only attached at the toe and a bit below the toe. I don't think this perp wore worn out shoes, so I am guessing the shoe was damaged at some point during the break in.

EDIT to ADD: Boy, I am behind! Just catching up and didn't realize that the above photos had been posted. I guess that could be what we are seeing. I will now start reading "backwards"!

The 1861 to 1860 and back again could be someone deactivating then reactivating their account.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

No I think they did it on purpose and then realized that might be suspicious, just my opinion.

I think gae is exactly right about the boot covers!!! Go look at the link to the Amazon product, then come back and enlarge your screen on the perp's feet.

If it is shoe protectors, that is some kind of uber planning ! It had rained, and the killer didn't want to trek some distinctive mud/dirt
on the floors.Dirt that was distinctive enough to identify it as coming from a specific area ? If true,this was not some amateur, emotion driven killing. How totally strange this case is ...

Also, on a floor like that, you would have to be careful not to slip and slide, which accounts for the balance issue---the wobbly walk.
Exactly! These boot/shoe covers account for that strange gait, especially on slick floors. These boot/shoe covers account for all discrepancies in the shoe/gait area.
Wonder who already owned a pair, or ordered a pair recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman