TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem I have with the jealous-spouse scenario is that the jealous person had to give an excuse as to why she/he is gone from the house by, say, 3:30 am. Then there's the difficulty of obtaining and hoarding a costume while living with the spouse and maybe children. These would be incredible weak links in such a meticulously-planned crime.

I'm thinking the perp lives alone or is far removed from Missy's immediate sphere. If we got the kitchen video, it'd help sway me more in the direction of a single person pissed of about something they perceive Missy did to them in her exercise-world sphere - such as injury, competition, or romantic rejection, OR nutter role-player, OR a hit performed by someone who's outside Missy's immediate sphere. We need that kitchen video!

Is there kitchen video?

Are instructors for these camps competitive with one another for clients? I have ZERO experience with any sort of gym or working out lol so I'm not sure how they work. Where would Missy's clients go once she was gone? Is there another camp or gym nearby? I wonder if there was ever any sort of rivalry over business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've seen personally on FB, there wasn't competition between the trainers- in fact, many of them seem very close to one another. I said this in a pervious post but I know this thread is moving quickly- campers are allowed to go back and forth between locations and trainers. I have a few friends who are regularly tagged in pictures of the camp locations and they are often at different locations throughtout the week. So if someone has a sick kid at home and can't make the afternoon workout, they can go to one in the morning if they need to.

I am sure her campers have joined another one of the Midlothian trainers.

The problem I have with the jealous-spouse scenario is that the jealous person had to give an excuse as to why she/he is gone from the house by, say, 3:30 am. Then there's the difficulty of obtaining and hoarding a costume while living with the spouse and maybe children. These would be incredible weak links in such a meticulously-planned crime.

I'm thinking the perp lives alone or is far removed from Missy's immediate sphere. If we got the kitchen video, it'd help sway me more in the direction of a single person pissed of about something they perceive Missy did to them in her exercise-world sphere - such as injury, competition, or romantic rejection, OR nutter role-player, OR a hit performed by someone who's outside Missy's immediate sphere. We need that kitchen video!

Yeah, what you say also makes sense, that's why I added significant other to my post, as well. She could have a boyfriend that's interested in Missy (or more??) Trying to be tactful here. :blushing:

Also, there have been many cases where a perp/killer leaves their house and spouse during the night to murder someone--many times without the spouse knowing. It does happen.

This is one of those cases that drives me crazy. Nothing makes sense until the truth comes out. Then we'll all be saying, "Ah-ha! Now I get it!"

Re: the SWAT/Police uniform: I think I'm getting too hung up on the type of uniform it is and I can't move past the reasoning for it. She could have been wearing a batman costume and it would have been just as bizarre. And concealing.

Looking at Google earth the creek is in back of the church. ( Hence the name Creekside for the church..it took me a while to figure that one out...lol) My thought is this...could the perp have parked at the airport and walked there? JMO

So, when Missy arrived, the doors were propped open? If so, that is why she went inside, to see what was up. She probably had no fear, she was at her workplace, which was friendly, familiar, territory.

IMHO

Something that keeps sticking out to me was in her FB post (which has since been removed) she said "we" will see you tomorrow. Was she expecting another Trainer to be there? If so, if she found the doors open, she may have seen his or her car and the open doors because she knew they were meeting her there?

Something that keeps sticking out to me was in her FB post (which has since been removed) she said "we" will see you tomorrow. Was she expecting another Trainer to be there? If so, if she found the doors open, she may have seen his or her car and the open doors because she knew they were meeting her there?
So why would the post have been removed? That's odd IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I can't find the first link to the first presser but wasn't the first presser given by the chief of police and then everything else given by the assistant chief of police? How common is that. Was he conflicted out?

This is completely JMO!! I have NO insider knowledge or anything at all like that. IMO the chief didn't want to get on camera because he knows the full truth, the ''who dun it' & he's emotionally upset, probably angry & skeered he could never be able to control his emotions on TV !! This is completely IMO and what I thought 'snap' quick.

I am in the Mpls. area: I remember murder of Barway Collins last summer, 10 y old precious little immigrant child. Once thing that happened was the police chief of the little local suburb where this happened did a presser on Day 2 & you could just see the grief pouring out of her, the heartached: IMO 'she knew' all ! IMO IMO A reporter asked her if she thought the child was still alive & she said (paraphrase), 'Yes, I hope so', but her entire body & tone & mannerisms said SHE KNEW ! (In the Barway Collins' murder, the little boy's body was found smashed in the back of the head, duct taped including duct taped around his waist & Oh Lord, pitched into the side of the Mississippi River here in norther Mpls. area, in a round metal sort of 'holding tank' for run-off h20 from the streets down into the river during storms). IMO, my gut says this local police chief knew he was too upset to be able to keep any sort of straight face on camera.

And you know what: When I think back on the most recent presser with the asst. chief & that other officer (off to the right side all-through), my gut felt there was grief in the air, particularly in the speaker/asst. chief: IMO my gut tells me clearly he knows who did this & he knows all the 'why', too.

Again: JMO, IMO, I have NO insider knowledge - I am NOT a local, just WSl participant (& grateful we have WSl' on which to post safely, with moderators keeping us in check & reigning all in appropriately - very wise judgments & discernments made here by the moderators !!). TY Mods' !

Looking at Google earth the creek is in back of the church. ( Hence the name Creekside for the church..it took me a while to figure that one out...lol) My thought is this...could the perp have parked at the airport and walked there? JMO

I'm pretty sure the airport would have CCTV and LE will have checked it. But yes, where was the perps vehicle?

Is the CCTV camera at the entrance / drive and could see any cars coming in, or was it at the side where Missy parked her car?

She wouldve been least likely to turn and run from a cop than from a masked hoodie, batman costume, etc. and I'm certain she could've outrun the perp we see in the video. IMO the cop outfit was the perps best chance to get close to her.

If I was a super fit woman and wanted to kill someone I would try and make myself look fat and dumpy and male.

So why would the post have been removed? That's odd IMO

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think it's evidence but it was removed when they changed her page to a in memory of page.

I see no concern on the part of this murderer that he might not be able to accomplish the murder.

RSBM. THIS. A woman would not behave in that manner in my opinion. Most women anyway! It's crazy how confident this person had to be that they'd be able to not only attack her but murder her so he couldn't be identified in such a small window of time!

You know what would be helpful. That shot where the perp is looking at the camera I think it was from the first video. You can see their eyes and the bridge of their nose very well. It would be great if we could have a shot of that enhanced.
Sent from my iPhone

Yes, and it'd be helpful to know if there's a wall clock near the camera, as it looks like the perp checks his watch, and then looks up. If there is a clock, then that might indicate this is an organized, time-savvy perp.

IMO that cop/SWAT outfit looked really fake plus my guess is that when the killer went after Missy he was holding that big honkin' hammer! And, he had that loony headlamp & bulky boots & the black curly long pony tail in back and he also had a long 'jimmy' held to his belt (we see him pull that out to try to pry open one locked door 'on the left'...).

Don't we KNOW that Missy did put up some sort of struggle with this guy? My gut sense is that this killer was giddy, happy, about what he was about to do - looking forward to scaring Missy, causing her terror in the moments b4 his kill. IMO. Perhaps that was the reason for the loony cop outfit - just to add to the terror to Missy (remember, Missy was very fit, but she looked like she was just 5'1" or 5'2" IMO.

This is completely JMO!! I have NO insider knowledge or anything at all like that. IMO the chief didn't want to get on camera because he knows the full truth, the ''who dun it' & he's emotionally upset, probably angry & skeered he could never be able to control his emotions on TV !! This is completely IMO and what I thought 'snap' quick.

I am in the Mpls. area: I remember murder of Barway Collins last summer, 10 y old precious little immigrant child. Once thing that happened was the police chief of the little local suburb where this happened did a presser on Day 2 & you could just see the grief pouring out of her, the heartached: IMO 'she knew' all ! IMO IMO A reporter asked her if she thought the child was still alive & she said (paraphrase), 'Yes, I hope so', but her entire body & tone & mannerisms said SHE KNEW ! (In the Barway Collins' murder, the little boy's body was found smashed in the back of the head, duct taped including duct taped around his waist & Oh Lord, pitched into the side of the Mississippi River here in norther Mpls. area, in a round metal sort of 'holding tank' for run-off h20 from the streets down into the river during storms). IMO, my gut says this local police chief knew he was too upset to be able to keep any sort of straight face on camera.

And you know what: When I think back on the most recent presser with the asst. chief & that other officer (off to the right side all-through), my gut felt there was grief in the air, particularly in the speaker/asst. chief: IMO my gut tells me clearly he knows who did this & he knows all the 'why', too.

Again: JMO, IMO, I have NO insider knowledge - I am NOT a local, just WSl participant (& grateful we have WSl' on which to post safely, with moderators keeping us in check & reigning all in appropriately - very wise judgments & discernments made here by the moderators !!). TY Mods' !

Oh I am a local but did not know missy however, I have talked to LE and I got a very similar impression that they know who and possibly who but are in need of a last dot before arresting the perp(s). You are very correct, there is a lot of reading between the lines in this case I feel like, they are wanting us to read more into what they are not saying as opposed to what they are. Imo

I gotta' say, this is one of the creepiest videos I've watched. I get the same creeped out feeling on this video as I did the elevator video of Elis* L*m.

Elisa is a good reminder that all the video in the world may not yield ' useful' answers, eh ?

I feel like Missy wrote "WE will see you" just because her class group was mostly a bunch of very tight-knit regulars. Does anyone know: Was this the sort of group in which other class participants were themselves also teachers??? Here in the Mpls. area, there has been one particular fitness club (edge of downtown) where all the hot buff 'kewlest of the kewl' aerobics teachers would regularly pay to attend a 'hot' class. Also, at the local fitness clubs here, it is common that certain teachers would admire one, or a few, of the teachers & those 'really good' teachers attracted some of the other teachers to attend their classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES