TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 April 2016 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the oldest was in charge at home when mom and dad were out.

In that case. A hubby would be somewhat furious of you leaving out at 3:50 am and the kids are home alone. Especially while hubby is away. That is a no no.

I really don't know why the class had to be that early. Especially if she is the sole person in charge of setting up. And I'm surprised that nobody watched the kids for her at 3:30am. Jmo.

Or it could be as simple as finishing her coffee...

RSBM
Which is exactly what I did when I met a 5 am workout group 3 days a week for 10 yrs. Grabbed a cup of coffee on the way out and finished it in the parking lot. A participant(s) waiting in the car before an early morning workout, I think, is prob pretty common.

Has everyone seen MB's sister-in-law interview she gave to Dateline? I posted it earlier then took it down bc the children's names were mentioned.
SIL told exactly who called whom right after the attack. Interesting.

New to this case, but I wonder if it was a member of the congregation that was angry that a place of worship was allowing for these classes to meet in the church. Times have changed but I know when I was little back in the '70s , most churches did not have fitness groups using their facilities .

This case is driving me crazy. I hope there is some solid news soon.

Isn't the oldest child 15 or 16? I think that's plenty old enough to be taking care of the younger children. I really do not think that indicates any level of neglect or carelessness. Many parents leave their children with teenagers as babysitters.

In that case. A hubby would be somewhat furious of you leaving out at 3:50 am and the kids are home alone. Especially while hubby is away. That is a no no.

I really don't know why the class had to be that early. Especially if she is the sole person in charge of setting up. And I'm surprised that nobody watched the kids for her at 3:30am. Jmo.

But the husband said Missy was a wonderful mom.

Isn't the oldest child 15 or 16? I think that's plenty old enough to be taking care of the younger children. I really do not think that indicates any level of neglect or carelessness. Many parents leave their children with teenagers as babysitters.

I agree with this and was going to make a similar statement.

New to this case, but I wonder if it was a member of the congregation that was angry that a place of worship was allowing for these classes to meet in the church. Times have changed but I know when I was little back in the '70s , most churches did not have fitness groups using their facilities .

But the classes were not held in the church. They were held at the church, but indoors.

That aside, it seems that the first step for someone unhappy about that would be to complain to the pastor, not dress up in riot gear and lie in wait to kill the instructor.

Guilty. DH and I used to leave, lock the door and set the alarm at 4:30 am to workout from 5-6 am. My boys were in Middle School at that time and they knew the alarm was set and where we were. 5 am was the only time, with our jobs and the boys after school activities that I could work out.

Super Scary to think that the perp could have gone straight to MB's home after he/she killed MB at the church. Chills.

Anyone take a poly yet ? TIA

You mean has anyone declined or failed a poly yet?

Idk. But the police always want to coerce the spouse to voluntarily give digital and electronic access to phones and computers.

So they hate to have someone thinking about lawyering up after declining or failing a poly.

I believe I know who is behind this now - I feel 100 percent solid. IMO if the murderer were a hired hitman, he banged around the church with that hammer as crime scene staging. My gut knows who is behind this. My reasons? The police asst. chief press conf' which had ANOTHER OFFICER OFF TO THE RIGHT THE ENTIRE TIME I HOPE YOU ALL NOTICED & WATCHED THAT MAN..... THE BOTH OF THEM !! IMO the video clips I saw of Mother in Law Bevers & Sis in Law Bevers were VERY helpful. Is it now true that the Bever Sis in law said she wanted the killer dead ?

I was just reminding some posters of why the hubby told mom that he specifically told Missy that he was not fond of her going out at that time. Especially since he wasn't home.

So if the hubby didn't like the idea. Then some are entitled to not like the idea as well.

But obviously this was planned. And the killer would have found another way if needed. Jmo

Can someone post a link for sil's interview?
Tia

There have been no new developments since yesterday's presser.

You've got time to kill: go ahead and watch this video. It explains everything.

https://youtu.be/bc3U18lfrOA

:facepalm::ufo::eek:hoh::sorry::cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members