Found Deceased TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What comment caught your eye?

I like the Unfound Podcast about Thomas.

The most common theory is 'someone' in LE killed Tom, and then 'someones' (plural) in LE helped cover it up. There is a history of LE harassing Tom and when added to the inconsistencies from LE in the investigation, its not that far off to think LE is involved somehow.

Another theory is that something happened amongst the friend group, and Tom was killed accidentally. But then instead of reporting it, they covered it up with help from parents and/or LE.

I agree with that common theory. The Sheriff went from suicide, to all of sudden Tom running away with an older man. (There was also that picture of Tom at the gas station, taken with the Sheriff's phone. Shown to his mother.)

I mean when I heard that twist coupled with the absolute horrible handling of the possible crime scene (his car). I knew this wasn't a cover up from a friend's group.

I'm so confused as to what is happening on FB! Do they not know who Dub is? He's been writing articles for the Ellis County Statesman, he isn't new to the game?

Has anyone listened to Penny in the Game Changer podcast?

Penny Meek Part 1 by The Game Changer Podcast with Norris & Julie • A podcast on Anchor

I would love to chat about some things about what Penny says (specifically the part about Thomas getting harassed by Lewis) and what the Texas Monthly podcast reports (Lewis says Thomas admitting about lying to his mom). Penny says that Lewis called her husband and told him Thomas was out when he wasn't supposed to be. Lewis
I'm so confused as to what is happening on FB! Do they not know who Dub is? He's been writing articles for the Ellis County Statesman, he isn't new to the game?

I can only speculate that Klein knows who he is. With a quick google search you can find out lots about him. My guess is they want people to realize he probably isn't a position to know much of anything.

tom-brown-canadian-map-scaled.jpg

OK, lets chat about the adult diapers. In the Texas Monthly podcast, its been mentioned in episode 1 and 2.

IF this is true (and Penny says its not), then wouldn't it be reasonable to assume it was NOT Thomas who urinated a the back of his car? He wouldn't need to -- if he had on adult diapers. So if that is true, then someone else was with him.

I believe he wore them occasionally as a fetish. Not all the time. At least that is the way I interpreted the article. I certainly do not want to cause the family any grief, but if this is true (and I am assuming it is correct since it was published in a well respected magazine) there are certainly some secrets or at least some things Penny was not aware of.

I raised girls, but I have lots of friends who raised boys. They can have some pretty odd fetishes going through adolescents. Still doesn't make Tom a bad kid but he may have been having some sexual experiences his Mom was not aware about. He's still a good kid I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne