TX TX - Thomas Brown, 18, Hemphill County, 23 Nov 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@jellybean96 I understand & feel the way sometimes. There's still a part of me that has hope that somehow, someway there's going to be this little something that breaks this open to gain some measure of justice for Tom & his family. Some of the recent cases such as Kristin Smart (very long time for justice and conviction), Delphi (long time for an arrest & pending trial) and Murdaugh (conviction) give me an inkling of hope. The electronic forensics done in the Murdaugh trial were exactingly precise with phone dumps, phone company records overlaid with GM & Onstar data. I'm not sure Tom's vehicle had as much electronic data and with his iphone being turned off it likely didn't provide the gps data, but I just wish there was "something" that would make a difference. He deserves to have his final resting place be anywhere else but in an evidence locker.

@jellybean96 I understand & feel the way sometimes. There's still a part of me that has hope that somehow, someway there's going to be this little something that breaks this open to gain some measure of justice for Tom & his family. Some of the recent cases such as Kristin Smart (very long time for justice and conviction), Delphi (long time for an arrest & pending trial) and Murdaugh (conviction) give me an inkling of hope. The electronic forensics done in the Murdaugh trial were exactingly precise with phone dumps, phone company records overlaid with GM & Onstar data. I'm not sure Tom's vehicle had as much electronic data and with his iphone being turned off it likely didn't provide the gps data, but I just wish there was "something" that would make a difference. He deserves to have his final resting place be anywhere else but in an evidence locker.
I dont think there is much interst in solving this case though.. on the contrary , there is more interst in keEPING it as an open ending
as all parties concerned had something to hide ..more likely
what can change this
a DOC perhaps
JMO

Klein has an interesting post on his FB today:

As the next weeks progress, this is a firm reminder, no matter what you are told, of what Law Enforcement has said.

They then included the following photo - click on the photo to make it so you can read it:

Attachments

• 345642257_6660232717360381_7452345857160034277_n.png
    345642257_6660232717360381_7452345857160034277_n.png
    125 KB · Views: 59
Klein has an interesting post on his FB today:

As the next weeks progress, this is a firm reminder, no matter what you are told, of what Law Enforcement has said.

They then included the following photo - click on the photo to make it so you can read it:

Quoting myself so everyone can tell that the next part is my opinion/thoughts.

1. WHY would they randomly include this post today?
2. Is there a new radio broadcast coming out that contradicts this? New LE charges?
3. Has anyone been following the Michael Crane lawsut that is attached to the Thomas Brown case? Maybe it's something with that?

Just some 3am thoughts that I can't get out of my head, but I feel like Klein is preparing us for something big.

On Klein's FB page, he links a website about Michelle Gomez. Pretty interesting reading.
I came here to get help or pointed in the direction to learn exactly when Michelle Gomez and Phillip Klein first became entangled. What transpired and is there still squabbling amongst the two?
If it has been discussed in the threads a best guess year or time and I'll go scrolling back to find what happened. Or if you or another member knows about when I can go search social media.
I understand that PK said MG was not a licensed PI but I'm confused when she came into the picture and how. TYSM MOO

I came here to get help or pointed in the direction to learn exactly when Michelle Gomez and Phillip Klein first became entangled. What transpired and is there still squabbling amongst the two?
If it has been discussed in the threads a best guess year or time and I'll go scrolling back to find what happened. Or if you or another member knows about when I can go search social media.
I understand that PK said MG was not a licensed PI but I'm confused when she came into the picture and how. TYSM MOO

Oh goodness. The Klein/Michelle thing goes way back. I will see if I can recall when. From what I remember, Michelle involved herself but I could be wrong. It's been a minuet, lol.

If I were you, I'd start looking at Michelles FB page --- she was posting things there for a long time. Nov 18, 2019 she responds to a comment saying she is an independent investigator doing pro bono work.

Just finished listening to the Case File podcast about TB. Hoped there would be a thread here to follow. Seems the case is not much further along, other than his remains being found. Shocking that he has not been able to be laid to rest yet though.

From the podcast and this thread I'm definitely thinking this was not suicide. Manslaughter or murder for sure, I think a lot of people know who it was and that it's been tried to be covered up. I really hope TB gets justice

Just finished listening to the Case File podcast about TB. Hoped there would be a thread here to follow. Seems the case is not much further along, other than his remains being found. Shocking that he has not been able to be laid to rest yet though.

From the podcast and this thread I'm definitely thinking this was not suicide. Manslaughter or murder for sure, I think a lot of people know who it was and that it's been tried to be covered up. I really hope TB gets justice
It is such a sad situation. I can't imagine not being able to lay my child's remains to rest. It's insane to my mind that even with the Texas AG working to find the answer there is still nothing answered. Rest peacefully Thomas

It is such a sad situation. I can't imagine not being able to lay my child's remains to rest. It's insane to my mind that even with the Texas AG working to find the answer there is still nothing answered. Rest peacefully Thomas

I agree. I just cannot wrap my head around why Penny hasn't been able to have her son back. If the state and LE are so certain it was suicide, then why hold on to the remains? It makes no sense.

I agree. I just cannot wrap my head around why Penny hasn't been able to have her son back. If the state and LE are so certain it was suicide, then why hold on to the remains? It makes no sense.
Well because it wasn‘t a suicide and as obvious as that may be, for whatever reason the powers that be don’t/won’t declare it anything otherwise.

I check in on this case from time to time, hoping for a break. It’s frustrating, but also not surprising given how this case was initially handled by LE. I went back and reviewed over the timeline again, and there are a few key facts that are crucial to remember.

1 - The cadaver dog hit on the Durango. Tom died that night - an accident, or murder. His death that night is certain.

2 - There are 2 known and established points in time:
A - The card swipe at Fronks Oil at 11:28 p.m.
Z - The text message to Tom’s phone that went undelivered at 12:13 a.m.

These two points in time are the most crucial 45 mins of this entire case. You figure out what happened during those 45 mins, you solve this case. Everything else will make sense once you solve that 45 minute period.

But I fear is happening is basically a soap opera > The Sheriff did this and that; a fetish Tom had, someone vandalized the sign reminding the community this case hasn’t been solved.

Tom and his family have been on my mind & heart even more than usual these past couple of weeks. Tom should be here as a young adult finding his way in the world. Although as more time passes it becomes more unlikely that the truth or some portion of the truth will come out. Even so, I still hope that it does.

I’m an Aussie who has just recently learned of the case after listening to two different podcasts.

Apologies if this has been discussed before and if I’m stating the obvious, but to me the key is that phone.

Whether TB was accidentally killed, murdered or he suicided, someone messed with the evidence.

It seems to me that more important than hiding TB’s body, was finding out what was on his phone.

Whether there was something on the phone or the person was afraid there was I don’t know, but I suspect whatever it was it was illegal, incriminating and/or embarrassing to this person.

I think they didn’t bother with the laptop because it was school issued and anything done on that laptop could potentially viewed by the school and TB would have known that, so anything private he would have used his phone.

TB was once singled out by the sheriff to sit in his car to discuss a group of them hanging about and possibly up to no good.

It seems odd to me that he would only pull aside one teen for further discussion and makes me wonder if TB was an informant.

The sheriff wanted to discuss something with him but made it look like he was telling him off.

Or TB and sheriff had a mutual interest/hobby they didn’t want anyone else knowing about.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back