TX TX - Tia Hutson, severely beaten and raped in her Saint Jo home, Aug. 5, 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

#JUSTICE4WILDER

His name was Wilder
Reaction score
Still no justice for Tia! Can websleuths help? I hear you guys are better than most investigators!
Here is a news clipping

SAINT JO (KFDX/KJTL) — Residents of a small Montague County town are shaken as police investigate Saint Jo’s first murder in over 35 years.

As first reported by The Bowie News, Tia Hutson, 50, of Saint Jo, was found seriously injured inside of her home by a neighbor on August 5, 2022, after an alleged beating at the residence.

Saint Jo Police Chief Mark Robertson said the neighbor who discovered Hutson called 911 for an ambulance. Hutson was transported to Nocona General Hospital, then airlifted to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth with serious facial and head injuries.

Chief Robertson said the case began as an aggravated assault, but has now turned into a murder case after Hutson died on August 11 from injuries she received from the alleged beating on August 5.

According to Chief Robertson, this is the first murder in Saint Jo, a town with 863 residents, since 1986, and Hutson’s death has shaken the small town to its core!community, accord

Still no justice for Tia! Can websleuths help? I hear you guys are better than most investigators!
Here is a news clipping

SAINT JO (KFDX/KJTL) — Residents of a small Montague County town are shaken as police investigate Saint Jo’s first murder in over 35 years.

As first reported by The Bowie News, Tia Hutson, 50, of Saint Jo, was found seriously injured inside of her home by a neighbor on August 5, 2022, after an alleged beating at the residence.

Saint Jo Police Chief Mark Robertson said the neighbor who discovered Hutson called 911 for an ambulance. Hutson was transported to Nocona General Hospital, then airlifted to John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth with serious facial and head injuries.

Chief Robertson said the case began as an aggravated assault, but has now turned into a murder case after Hutson died on August 11 from injuries she received from the alleged beating on August 5.

According to Chief Robertson, this is the first murder in Saint Jo, a town with 863 residents, since 1986, and Hutson’s death has shaken the small town to its core!community, accord
Tia's thread is here:
BTW, welcome to Websleuths!

Nothing new really:
This seems to indicate she previously had an addiction problem. I wonder if her past came back to kill her now that she was clean.
Seems like LE claims to have a POI. Now that he's named, can we sleuth him? (I removed his name below just in case)

As far as the DA’s Office is concerned, however, they have confirmed one [GB] is a person of interest in the case.

According to Riley, he and Tia had trouble with [GB] in the past and filed for a restraining order against him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back