GUILTY TX - Tommy McGraw, Beth Wilburn & James Oatis, slain, League City, Nov 1983 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're not missing anything. JK hasn't been in the system for more than a year. I've searched by the name of his attorney and even the judge, and his record does not populate. I don't know if this was high security or what but this record is not publicly accessible online.

I find that strange that it is not publicly accessible. ??

I guess we will have to wait for an article to come out with his sentencing date.

I find that strange that it is not publicly accessible. ??

I guess we will have to wait for an article to come out with his sentencing date.
I think you missed my post from last Friday:
This was the most bizarre prosecution ever.

Defendant's name still doesn't show up on the TX court site -- last time his name populated was 2022. o_O

Also, I asked my reporter buddy to update us when the sentencing date is set.

@Seattle1 - any news from your reporter buddy for a sentencing date yet?? :)

July 6, 2023

LEAGUE CITY, Texas - A former mechanic will spend the rest of his life behind bars after being found guilty of murdering his boss and two others in a horrific triple homicide in League City 40 years ago.

Jesse "Dean" Kersh received a total of three life sentences on Thursday.

Kersh was found guilty of murdering his boss Beth Wilburn, her boyfriend, Tommy McGraw, and an electrician who was installing lighting there at Corvette Concept way back in 1983.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks
Back