TX TX - Trung Ngo, 23, Katy, 15 January 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry for the silence. Over the last week our family has been distended as we work through the grief of Trung's mysterious disappearance and bringing in the Year of the Snake without him. What is usually a celebratory occasion was somber.

We want Trung home no matter what has happened to him. As his aunt alluded to on the news segment, alive would be best but if dead, we still want him home so that we can properly care for his physical body. We continue to search for Trung and to reach out to as many people as possible every day.

Please know that we are trying our best to stay on top of everything. Currently, LE is investigating every possible lead and we have been asked to continue our focus on spreading the word about Trung's disappearance, especially through social network sites such as Facebook, as it has been the most productive source of leads for the detectives covering the case. We need to direct our energy towards raising greater awareness. As you all have been so incredibly helpful thus far with your words of encouragement, suggestions, and support, please visit and share/like our dedicated Facebook page. It may seem like a small act on your part but it could mean bringing us one degree closer to someone who might've seen or heard something.

The link again is: http://www.facebook.com/PleaseHelpUsFindOurLoveOneTrungNgo

Finally, after much consideration, we realized that we needed to reallocate our resources, maintaining only one regular portal for updates and communications with supporters. Some of you may be disappointed and for that I say "thank you". Thank you for your passion and genuine care for another's well-being. We have been incredibly moved by the outpour of support here and from other communities. And now as we formally resign from Websleuths, we thank you also for understanding the exorbitant amount of effort it takes to maintain the awareness campaign, search efforts, and on-going communications with LE, on top of ensuring the emotional/mental well-being of our family members, especially Trung's parents and young niece.

On behalf of the family, thank you again for your support. We hope that you will like, share, and follow the Facebook page dedicated to finding Trung: http://www.facebook.com/PleaseHelpUsFindOurLoveOneTrungNgo.

Do what you have to do, FTN. We will keep the thread going here for Trung, watching the FB page and the media for new information. I am humbled by your family's courage and perseverance. Godspeed, and God bless Trung Ngo.

Do what you have to do, FTN. We will keep the thread going here for Trung, watching the FB page and the media for new information. I am humbled by your family's courage and perseverance. Godspeed, and God bless Trung Ngo.

Ditto! Praying for Trung to come home!

:please:

Thank you FTN, and I will keep his page going in my archives. It won't really help anything, but it is there.

I wish you the best, and most of all to find Trung and what has happened to him. God bless you and your family.

Thank you FTN, and I will keep his page going in my archives. It won't really help anything, but it is there.

I wish you the best, and most of all to find Trung and what has happened to him. God bless you and your family.

As always AmandaRW, thank you for your dedication!

While I am disappointed that FTN will no longer be posting here, I want to thank him (her?) for sharing information that has no doubt been challenging to share.

My thoughts remain with Trung and his loved ones!!

I just don't understand the family 'abandoning' WS as a resource to try and find their loved one. It makes no sense to me.

Thoughts??

I just don't understand the family 'abandoning' WS as a resource to try and find their loved one. It makes no sense to me.

Thoughts??

I wouldn't call it abandoning. It has to be heart wrenching for the family & focusing on the Facebook group that has a much greater reach makes perfectly good sense to me when online time management/technical/language skills/resources may be limited.

Thoughts??

I agree. You wouldn't want to abandon this site. You may just wish to inform you won't be able to provide regular replies but not completely abandon. FB is great but many people "like" a page with no real intention, this forum had a different purpose.

http://stockton-central.news10.net/news/news/124463-police-sketch-released-unidentified-man-stockton-channel

STOCKTON, CA - They're calling him John Doe for now but Stockton police would very much like to learn the real name of a man whose body was discovered in the Stockton Deep Water Channel on March 30.

The sketch and physical description of this UID strongly resembles Trung but according to comments on the family's Facebook update today, they have learned the UID has no tattoos and Trung has 4.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....196453990495881.46307.196441780497102&type=1

Find Trung Ngo - YouTube
Missing and fundraising video

That is a lovely video. I am so disappointed that this young man has not been found.

I understand that his family might be very private, however they must understand that if they want 'support' and involvement by the community they must provide as much information as they can about Trung and his habits and activities around the time he went missing.

I so hope this young man, with such an infectious smile, is brought back soon to his family!! They clearly love him and miss him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back