TX - Uvalde; Robb Elementary, 19 children and 3 adults killed, shooter dead, 24 MAY 2022 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The superintendent told them no children had been harmed? I hadn’t read that before.
Me either, although I do remember reading some initial fb posts on the school’s page posted saying all the kids were safe. But certainly they would have known well before 9 pm that that wasn’t the case. MOO

By the time Arredondo called dispatch, at least 11 officers had entered the school and at least two are seen in the video carrying rifles. But Arredondo told the dispatcher that he didn’t have the firepower to confront the lone gunman, according to a transcript reviewed by The Texas Tribune.

“OK, we have him in the room,” he said, speaking on his cellphone. “He’s got an AR-15. He’s shot a lot. He’s in the room. He hasn’t come out yet. We’re surrounded, but I don’t have a radio.”

After the dispatcher confirmed the location of a SWAT team, Arredondo continued.

“Yes and they need to be outside of this building prepared,” he said. “Because we don’t have enough firepower right now. It’s all pistol and he has an AR-15. If you can get the SWAT team set up, by the funeral home, OK, we need — yes, I need some more firepower in here because we all have pistols and this guy’s got a rifle. So I don’t have a radio. I don’t have a radio. If somebody can come in —”

THOSE DON’T look like PISTOLS TO ME!

Attachments

• 15CB88BF-80CA-4588-A24D-EA47221B6E2E.jpeg
    15CB88BF-80CA-4588-A24D-EA47221B6E2E.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors