TX - Waco TV meteorologist shot in station parking lot

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just don't believe this was random. He needs to be sleeping with one eye open.

Anymore on this story? Pretty soon, this will enter my most bizarre cases of 2014 file.

KXXV is reporting that Patrick has returned to work. Sorry I am not able to link the story as it popped up as a Google alert but when I clicked on the article it was not available.

Texas TV meteorologist who survived shooting wears Superman shirt in triumphant return to the air as assailant remains on the loose four weeks later

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orologist-air-4-weeks-shot.html#ixzz3PIhgUqDJ
Good that he has returned to work! I am still at a loss what the motive could possibly be. It does not appear to be random, due to the remote location of the station & parking lot, and nothing has been reported about attempted robbery. So why?

:waitasec:

MOO

Good that he has returned to work! I am still at a loss what the motive could possibly be. It does not appear to be random, due to the remote location of the station & parking lot, and nothing has been reported about attempted robbery. So why?

:waitasec:

MOO

I'm thinking it has to be:

1. a hit
2. a case of mistaken identity (a hit man hired to kill someone else)
3. a crazy person (Someone who was convinced their wife/GF was having an affair with this guy or just their wife/GF had a crush on him and was tired of hearing about it. Or someone who planned something based on the weather forecast that turned out badly. That sounds really stupid, but over the years I've read about some really insane motives)

#1 seems most likely to me, though.

Or it could be someone who thinks the meteorologist is talking to him through his TV.
Has to be scary going back when the perp is still out there.

Wouldn't it be terrifying to have been shot like this by someone you don't know?

I mean, this is ALL OVER our local news and he is soaking it up. Call me crazy, but I think he knows why it happened. Otherwise, how could he go on acting as if it's the best thing that ever happened to him? Because, that's is truly how he is acting. It's just...something is not right with this. Shot at close range with a semi automatic gun and nothing was even close to fatal. Weird.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff
Back