TX TX - Williamson Co, E of Georgetown, WhtMale 27-37, UP4062, "Rebel Ray" Ball Cap, Brkn Nose, Oct '88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The DDP has posted a small update on this case: an updated reconstruction and contact details.

I remember it was said somewhere he is from Cherokee nation, but may be this information is not correct. I admit Erroll Wagner looks strikingly similar! Hopefully the comparison will not take long
Natalie asked me if he had any Native American or Hispanic ties, and Erroll was a migrant worker from Belize.

Interesting update!

From his Doe Network profile:

He may have lived at or worked as a "handyman" at the nearby mobile home park. He may have originated from Mexico.

55UMTX
Investigators conducted some interviews at the home and learned this information. I also read that he may have sold marijuana there as well - I think some things might be assumptions however.

I have literally less than 0% evidence to go on for this, but I feel like something is telling me that Rebel Ray has been ID'd or will be soon. His NamUs is still up. I am probably wrong that he has been already, but hopefully soon! IDK, I feel like it's coming for him...

I have literally less than 0% evidence to go on for this, but I feel like something is telling me that Rebel Ray has been ID'd or will be soon. His NamUs is still up. I am probably wrong that he has been already, but hopefully soon! IDK, I feel like it's coming for him...
I hope my lead went through. I never heard anything back.

For 36 years, the Williamson County Sheriff's Office has had a case of identified remains and the are asking the public for help in identifying the individual.

Could have been an unregistered migrant or migrant worker. Very hard to solve unless family in Mexico is still around and connects the dots via social media or a DNA test kit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back