TX - Zavien Keyes, 9, missed bus - did not arrive at school - Grapevine - 28 August 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's such a tiny little guy. Praying for his safe and immediate return!

MOO JMO - I know we know nothing about his family or home situation yet, but here is my experience with this - I lived in a low income neighborhood where many neighbors didn't have cars. At least once a week I would find kids trying to walk the 2-3 miles to school because their parents were at work and they missed the school bus. To prevent this exact situation I would drive them anytime, no questions asked.

Kids can be so determined and not care about or perceive distance to a common place. Another thought is perhaps Zavien got lost on his way because the school year just started?

some school districts have the normal bus they send in the AM, then a late bus for kids who miss the first - does this district have that?

Facebook

UPDATE -
At 2:50 p.m. Zavien Keyes was located near the area where he was first reported missing. He is unharmed.
We want to thank our amazing community for the support and help in locating this little boy. We also thank the multiple partnering agencies who responded so quickly to assist in this search effort.

Facebook

UPDATE -
At 2:50 p.m. Zavien Keyes was located near the area where he was first reported missing. He is unharmed.
We want to thank our amazing community for the support and help in locating this little boy. We also thank the multiple partnering agencies who responded so quickly to assist in this search effort.

Thanks to the Grapevine PD for jumping on this and to all the searchers.

Facebook

UPDATE -
So he stayed close to home? What a relief.

I can breathe now.

So happy! I will now share that a few days ago a kid in my city was reported missing when he didn't show up at school. A news helicopter covering the case spotted him on the roof of his apartment building, chilling in a chair while playing hookey. !! I didn't want to mention that earlier and appear like I was making light of the situation. :)

I don't know what Zavien did today, but I'm thrilled he is found and is safe. Best ending we can have on a thread.

jmo

Last edited:
So happy! I will now share that a few days ago a kid in my city was reported missing when he didn't show up at school. A news helicopter covering the case spotted him on the roof of his apartment building, chilling in a chair while playing hookey. !! I didn't want to mention that earlier and appear like I was making light of the situation. :)

I don't know what Zavien did today, but I'm thrilled he is found and is safe. Best ending we can have on a thread.

jmo

This was so similar I had to wonder if the dates/info was accurate! I heard about the case you are talking about yesterday on the radio. Glad they both had happy outcomes!

So happy that he is safe! He’s such a cutie isn’t he.

Such a relief for his parents - enjoy giving your boy the biggest cuddle tonight

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nc1995
Back