TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a gallery: http://www.westtexassheephunts.com/gallery

One of the hunters looks a little like RF but I'm not sure it's him.

I can't find pricing information on here, however unless RF had a friends/family deal, a hunting excursion of this type would probably run you in the thousands of dollars. Then again he did lawyer up pretty quick, and that isn't cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been awful quiet today. Hoping they are working some leads that will bring Zuzu home. You know no news is good news.

It's been awful quiet today. Hoping they are working some leads that will bring Zuzu home. You know no news is good news.
I've been thinking the same thing. I keep checking my CBS 7 app to see if I've missed any notifications.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

I just don't know that RF put much thought into all of this. Stashing her for later means you are planning ahead. I dont think he was. I think he panic and got rid of her body ASAP, mostly somewhere close.

Agreed.
If he had been planning ahead, he wouldn't have "needed to borrow the truck" in the early hours of the morning. And he wouldn't have had to take her car back to her house.

If he had been planning ahead, he would have taken care of deleting things from his laptop instead of leaving it with a friend. Btw, this also doesn't add up. He had two and a half days to delete that stuff. Social media conversations, etc? No need for a specific laptop for that. Browser history? Why not just delete it or destroy the laptop?

I'm still hung up on CE at his friend BG's house at 1:00 a.m. Weds v. Thurs. (the warrant says CE was at her house Wed night at 1:00 a.m.)
I really think it was Thursday morning, 1:00 a.m. - after he and RF were out "driving around." After CE helped RF do whatever he needed to do that night. After CE had time to realize the **** he was standing in and freak out about it.

His neighbor said it was fairly quiet between 11p -2a and that he saw RF leave at 4 a.m. Considering all that the neighbor did hear and see, he surely would have noticed anyone coming or going earlier in the evening. If RF did something to Zuzu between 11-12, would he really have told CE immediately?? And would CE have processed that information enough in about an hour to be that freaked out and go to BG's house by 1:00? CE were involved somehow, would he really leave and go to a friend's house? Would RF really let him leave so soon? Umm, "thanks bro, say hi to BG, I'm gonna hit the shower." H. No.

RF left his house at 4a. Zuzu's phone was dead by 6:30a. Possibly a dead battery...or when RF returned home and destroyed it (the neighbor may have been so deep asleep by then that he didn't hear him come home).
That gives him 2.5 hours.
A minimum of 45 min of that was spent car swapping (left in his car, wake up sis, borrow BIL truck, return truck, drive his car home).

Agreed.
If he had been planning ahead, he wouldn't have "needed to borrow the truck" in the early hours of the morning. And he wouldn't have had to take her car back to her house.

If he had been planning ahead, he would have taken care of deleting things from his laptop instead of leaving it with a friend. Btw, this also doesn't add up. He had two and a half days to delete that stuff. Social media conversations, etc? No need for a specific laptop for that. Browser history? Why not just delete it or destroy the laptop?

I'm still hung up on CE at his friend BG's house at 1:00 a.m. Weds v. Thurs. (the warrant says CE was at her house Wed night at 1:00 a.m.)
I really think it was Thursday morning, 1:00 a.m. - after he and RF were out "driving around." After CE helped RF do whatever he needed to do that night. After CE had time to realize the **** he was standing in and freak out about it.

His neighbor said it was fairly quiet between 11p -2a and that he saw RF leave at 4 a.m. Considering all that the neighbor did hear and see, he surely would have noticed anyone coming or going earlier in the evening. If RF did something to Zuzu between 11-12, would he really have told CE immediately?? And would CE have processed that information enough in about an hour to be that freaked out and go to BG's house by 1:00? CE were involved somehow, would he really leave and go to a friend's house? Would RF really let him leave so soon? Umm, "thanks bro, say hi to BG, I'm gonna hit the shower." H. No.

RF left his house at 4a. Zuzu's phone was dead by 6:30a. Possibly a dead battery...or when RF returned home and destroyed it (the neighbor may have been so deep asleep by then that he didn't hear him come home).
A minimum of 45 min of that was spent car swapping (left in his car, wake up sis, borrow BIL truck, return truck, drive his car home).

Great post! The only thing that I have tossed around is he may have temporarily held Zuzu someplace in the early morning hours of weds. He may have very well just left her in his apartment. What if he went back with the help of CE (in whatever capacity that may be) later on Weds into the early morning hours of Thursday? There is a whole lot of time from Weds to Thursday that he could have taken her somewhere.[emoji853]

Great post! The only thing that I have tossed around is he may have temporarily held Zuzu someplace in the early morning hours of weds. He may have very well just left her in his apartment. What if he went back with the help of CE (in whatever capacity that may be) later on Weds into the early morning hours of Thursday? There is a whole lot of time from Weds to Thursday that he could have taken her somewhere.[emoji853]

I've actually been thinking this very scenario. I am thinking about what if he had done what I described in my previous post. Choked or incapacitated her, then gone back and finished it later. Or maybe she died from injuries/heat/etc. while being held. He wasn't expecting that, hence the not deleting things until well afterwards.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Agreed.

Underlined by me

Ageee. I have not been able to fit the 1:00 a.m. CE visit to a friend into the Wednesday morning timeline without turning into a pretzel. I will be very surprised if the visit CE paid to his friend was NOT 1:00 a.m. Thursday morning. The friend could have misspoken or the officer could have done a typo. It happens.

Underlined by me

Ageee. I have not been able to fit the 1:00 a.m. CE visit to a friend into the Wednesday morning timeline without turning into a pretzel. I will be very surprised if the visit CE paid to his friend was NOT 1:00 a.m. Thursday morning. The friend could have misspoken or the officer could have done a typo. It happens.

If notes are handwritten and then transcribed, a "4" can look like a "1" - or 4 am. Or the transcriber could have fat-fingered 3 am into 4 am.

If notes are handwritten and then transcribed, a "4" can look like a "1" - or 4 am. Or the transcriber could have fat-fingered 3 am into 4 am.

I had that happen on a card for a dentist appointment. I got all confused when they called to remind me. :D So yes, definitely room for error. I'm going to consider it an error for the time being. I can't waste any more brain cells trying to make it work!

Or.... 1 am might actually be 1 pm, thus later that day.

Or.... 1 am might actually be 1 pm, thus later that day.

That could be it, too. I hadn't thought of that error. And it actually makes more sense to me than showing up at a friend's house at 1:00 a.m.

That could be it, too. I hadn't thought of that error. And it actually makes more sense to me than showing up at a friend's house at 1:00 a.m.

I am leaning toward it possibly being 1 PM as well. I just can't get out of my head the question of why would CE be at the house of a female friend, that is not his girlfriend, at 1:00 AM? And on a Wednesday? Maybe his girlfriend was with him but it wasn't like it was a weekend. Are they in college? Do they have regular jobs? (don't answer those questions here because we are not allowed to sleuth the POI's, I'm just asking rhetorical questions)

Does anyone know if the LE, local and surrounding, have the plate scanners on their cars? I find it impossible that any of the possible players in this game could have drove very far without passing at least one officer.

I am leaning toward it possibly being 1 PM as well. I just can't get out of my head the question of why would CE be at the house of a female friend, that is not his girlfriend, at 1:00 AM? And on a Wednesday? Maybe his girlfriend was with him but it wasn't like it was a weekend. Are they in college? Do they have regular jobs? (don't answer those questions here because we are not allowed to sleuth the POI's, I'm just asking rhetorical questions)

We're not allowed to sleuth the POI's? I thought we could? Named POI by LE, are sleuthable, are they not?

Personally, I believe the 1am visit is correct. I do not think APD made a typing error in the SW.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if the LE, local and surrounding, have the plate scanners on their cars? I find it impossible that any of the possible players in this game could have drove very far without passing at least one officer.
On the same topic, I want to know where her (Zuzu) back license plate is. Someone took it off because there is no way she had been driving around town without it. The back plate comes off easy. The front plate is harder to take off due to the placement and tight squeeze.
All the photos of the car's of interest show the license plates without blurring or removal except for hers. It's not even there.

We're not allowed to sleuth the POI's? I thought we could? Named POI by LE, are sleuthable, are they not?
Yes, we are. What did RF do for work?

Ok, earlier in this thread when RF was just a POI and not a Suspect yet I was told by other posters (not a mod) that we could not say his full name until he was named a suspect. I went back and edited my timeline to only initials out of caution. I was operating under the impression that a POI is someone the police are interested in talking to and could be a future suspect or could be a witness. Would someone please get a mod's ruling on the rules?

Yes, we are. What did RF do for work?

RF is a Suspect now and sleuthable. I'm unclear on the rules for POI's. RF worked as a Pharmacy tech at a drug store and a hospital. His work locations are on Skibaboo's map. I'm questioning whether we can discuss CE's employment.

On the same topic, I want to know where her (Zuzu) back license plate is. Someone took it off because there is no way she had been driving around town without it. The back plate comes off easy. The front plate is harder to take off due to the placement and tight squeeze.
All the photos of the car's of interest show the license plates without blurring or removal except for hers. It's not even there.

I wonder if there was evidence on the license plate (or under it) and LE had removed it for processing before taking pictures? Everyone commented how CLEAN her car looked in the photos of it behind caution tape behind her apt. Also, I know we had a local who said the dent in her car was there before she went missing but I still want to hear the story behind that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13