TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reeeeally wanted to wipe that smile off CE's face!! Just a little too smug.

The sister is definitely lying...I agree that the mom and brother in law dont know anything.

I think the weakest link will be the brother in law. He is the only one that has even hinted that something is fishy.

I would have liked to pin CE down with a few more questions, like: if you think the RF didn't do anything to Zuzu, then what do you think happened to her??? And if his answer was 'I don't know' , then I would respond with 'you have to think something, I don't believe for one minute that you haven't even thought about what happened to her' so what do you CE think happened to Zuzu???

He is lying and I'm glad they have it on tape. Like somebody else said, the prosecution will be using this at trial.

I wonder if when the sister and mom were getting the travel permits in Mexico, if they got one for Robert also

I wonder if when the sister and mom were getting the travel permits in Mexico, if they got one for Robert also
Permits for what exactly? I know she said to travel further, but wouldn't it make sense to do that at the time of travel? And how did they get it done that quickly? Seems like it would be a longer process. Waiting in line for a bit, speaking to someone and giving your information, getting computer print outs.... I know that Presidio isn't hugely busy as a crossover compared to, say, Juarez, but come on. I can't get in and out of the local convenience store with fuel and a burrito for quicker than 18 minutes.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Permits for what exactly? I know she said to travel further, but wouldn't it make sense to do that at the time of travel? And how did they get it done that quickly? Seems like it would be a longer process. Waiting in line for a bit, speaking to someone and giving your information, getting computer print outs.... I know that Presidio isn't hugely busy as a crossover compared to, say, Juarez, but come on. I can't get in and out of the local convenience store with fuel and a burrito for quicker than 18 minutes.

Yes, you would get a permit when you enter Mexico and it would take longer than 18 minutes unless you had already gotten it online and simply stopped at the border to get it validated. But why turn around and return to the US? Unless you plan to use it later and want to be ready to travel deeper into Mexico without stopping to get it validated at that point. In other words, kind of a stealth trip. Do we know if his mother and sister made a trip through another entry point (or that one) that day or soon after? Something ain't right here.

[h=4]What is the general procedure to get a tourist card (FMM)?[/h]1. Fill out a tourist card (FMM) form at the immigration office (INM) and walk to the nearby bank and pay for the tourist card
2. Or fill out the online tourist card (FMM) application and pay online. Print out your online tourist card (FMM)
3. Whether buying the tourist card at an INM office or online, visit the INM office to get your tourist card (FMM) stamped/validated

https://www.bajabound.com/before/permits/visa.php

@lilibet

I do not think it has been reporter whether or not another trip was planned or it. Playing Devils Advocate, perhaps there was another trip planned for later but then Zuzu came up missing?

My question is what do people think they were doing if they weren't getting the permit like they said they were. Can you do much in 20 min?

@lilibet

I do not think it has been reporter whether or not another trip was planned or it. Playing Devils Advocate, perhaps there was another trip planned for later but then Zuzu came up missing?

My question is what do people think they were doing if they weren't getting the permit like they said they were. Can you do much in 20 min?

Thanks. I didn't think it had been reported whether another trip was planned. Did they ever say how far into Mexico they planned to go for which they would need the permits? They got their permits after ZuZu went missing but before it was reported as I understand it. I could be wrong though. Anyone?

I do think they could have been getting permits in that short time. Unless they used that reason and passed something off (incriminating evidence for example) to someone in Mexico.

“It seems obvious to us that Zuzu did not leave on her own volition and whoever is responsible has hidden her from view,” Glenn Verk said when asked how police, specialized search teams and drones could’ve scoured thousands of square miles looking for his daughter and come back empty-handed. “If you look at this region, you can hide somebody pretty easily if you put a little bit of effort into it.”

“We can only hope she’s been abducted,” Lori said. “We don’t think there’s any way that she would’ve run away.”

“She would have to be hidden in a building that there’s no access to legally,” Glenn continued.

“No matter what happened, she would’ve fought,” Lori added. “She’s fearless.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/‘w...u-verk/ar-AAldLaE?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

These poor people are living a nightmare no parent should ever have to live.

It's so not weird to call your friend at 3:15 in the morning to ask them if they want to paint a table! Are you kidding me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's so not weird to call your friend at 3:15 in the morning to ask them if they want to paint a table! Are you kidding me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know! When he said RF called him about painting a table at 3:15 a.m. my mouth dropped open. If he's going to lie to the reporter, surely he can do better than that! Maybe he's counting on us thinking that no one would come up with that stupid a story, so he must be telling the truth. Nah, he's not that clever.

I can't get the link. I'm stuck at a traffic light, but go see the latest CBS 7 update! Tip line getting new clues!

Thanks. I didn't think it had been reported whether another trip was planned. Did they ever say how far into Mexico they planned to go for which they would need the permits? They got their permits after ZuZu went missing but before it was reported as I understand it. I could be wrong though. Anyone?

I do think they could have been getting permits in that short time. Unless they used that reason and passed something off (incriminating evidence for example) to someone in Mexico.
I heard Ojinaga.

I heard Ojinaga.

What or who is in Ojinaga? Relatives maybe? Perhaps they get their prescriptions filled there? I have to wonder if this is a trip that RF's mother and sister regularly make into Ojinaga.

#FindZuzu

Have sympathy for these parents, Robert. It's Christmas. Zuzu needs to come home.

On news interview they said they went to get permits for entering Mexico.
Crime watch daily. Can see on FB page

On news interview they said they went to get permits for entering Mexico.
Crime watch daily. Can see on FB page

Thanks! For anyone just joining us, this is a good reminder that the CDW videos were posted a couple of pages back, so we've been discussing the whole permit thing if you want to check it out. It's a very odd reason to drive that distance just for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB