GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Am I the only one in here that still uses an All-in-one computer with a 23 inch screen ? I have it hooked up to stereo speakers too..........so music and videos are rockin' out ! It will also double as an HD TV screen if you want to watch Netflix movies. I don't need tap-a-talk and I don't need to download any apps.

I'd get headaches trying to read the tiny print on a phone screen all day, not to mention the aggravation of trying to type on that itsy-bitsy keyboard.

Nope! I have an all-in-one with 26 inch screen, laptop, iPad, mini iPad and iPhone 6s Plus but prefer my all-in/one as I need my regular keyboard and mouse to actually be productive. I even plug them in to my laptop as I can't stand using the laptop's keyboard and pad.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Sh...exas-after-waiving-extradition-413594863.html

Chris Estrada Booked Into Presidio County Jail

PHOENIX/ALPINE -- UPDATE: On Monday, our CBS 7 News crew watched as Chris Estrada was transported to the Presidio County Jail by Brewster County Sheriff's deputies.

Estrada arrived just before 6 p.m., and according to Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez, he will be arraigned sometime Tuesday morning by a Brewster County judge.

Both Estrada and Robert Fabian are being charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence by concealing a human corpse.

Investigators are keeping Estrada and Fabian booked in separate jails for unspecified reasons.

As of Monday night, Fabian remains at the Brewster County Jail on a $500,000 bond.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Sh...exas-after-waiving-extradition-413594863.html

Chris Estrada Booked Into Presidio County Jail

PHOENIX/ALPINE -- UPDATE: On Monday, our CBS 7 News crew watched as Chris Estrada was transported to the Presidio County Jail by Brewster County Sheriff's deputies.

Estrada arrived just before 6 p.m., and according to Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez, he will be arraigned sometime Tuesday morning by a Brewster County judge.

Both Estrada and Robert Fabian are being charged with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence by concealing a human corpse.

Investigators are keeping Estrada and Fabian booked in separate jails for unspecified reasons.

As of Monday night, Fabian remains at the Brewster County Jail on a $500,000 bond.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

I can only assume separate holding places so trustees don't pass info back and forth between RF and CE. Smart move I think.

My heart goes out to Mrs. Verk she's had a hard day.. Someone reported Zuzu death to FB and FB changed her page to "Remembering" and it has upset Mrs. Verk.. Bless her heart. She doesn't even have papers for her death.

:hilarious:
++

You guys are crazy. Thanks for letting me inject some humour.
Honestly Zuzu just breaks my heart. I tried to limit my case subscriptions to 30 but now I have over 60. The members here make it all worthwhile.
Tanks

Agree. So the o.d or roofie theory is not seeming to plausible for now. Jmo

Plus maybe RF helped CE cover up a crime before. Or saved his life or something.

This could be why CE felt like he needed to help. Idk

Unless CE also had sex with Zuzu that night without her permission, drugged or undrugged.

Haha! CE probably thought he was going to Alpine, maybe his friends, if he has any left, could come visit him! They've got him 86 mile away in Presido! I chuckled when I read this news!

++

You guys are crazy. Thanks for letting me inject some humour.
Honestly Zuzu just breaks my heart. I tried to limit my case subscriptions to 30 but now I have over 60. The members here make it all worthwhile.
Tanks

I had a problem with my account about a year ago and lost all my subs, which was over 200. I had to add a bunch back. I just looked and am up to 341 :scared:

The Presidio County jail is in Marfa--the county seat. It's only 26 miles. Hopefully, everyone will decide that's STILL too far.

Any talking back and forth between these two guys was done a loooong time ago. They've had months now to formulate a story and memorize it between the two of them.

I'm guessing that as soon as CE is back in Alpine, he's going to have an initial appearance, at which time he is going to be charged and asked if he wants an attorney. I suspect LE is positioning themselves to ask him a few questions and try to get some cooperation before that happens. They may also be hoping for some jailhouse chatter and a snitch to come forward. Once he's in Alpine and charged, he's going to lawyer up completely, and that's going to make LE's job 10 times harder.

I was just coming here to post that. I'm just down the road from the jail today and it took everything I had not to hang out in front today and see who was coming and going. Not that I could have learned anything...

Anybody want to take bets on whether or not his family will figure out a way to come up with $50,000 ?

Sounds like he's already been charged, so when exactly do they plan on charging one or both of them with murder ? 5 minutes before they bond out ?

Anybody want to take bets on whether or not his family will figure out a way to come up with $50,000 ?

Sounds like he's already been charged, so when exactly do they plan on charging one or both of them with murder ? 5 minutes before they bond out ?

I hope they do it 5 minutes after he bonds out. Then he would lose their bond money that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back