GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
EXCLUSIVE: Moments after posting bond, Chris Estrada talks only to CBS 7 http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/EXCLUSIVE-Chris-Estrada-speaks-out-following-his-427584433.html

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

While I wouldn't expect him to admit guilt (per his lawyer and bondsman's advice obviously)... it is still irritating A F to watch/listen to him speak. And of course he's playing the innocent victim out of fear. But I really want to slap that smug look off his face when he says, "I guess I was happy for the family... that at least [it’s] something they wanted." :furious: Insert all of the expletives here.

And his narcissistic arrogance shines brightest when he
makes it clear he did not sell his house or car to come up with the money -- he says he had support from his family. Because THAT is what is important... he still has his beloved ****** mustang to drive around. :facepalm:Dude...nobody gives a shirt. I'm even a little sad for the guy whose identity is his average sports car. Not really. I have zero empathy for this

***edited because emojis are important.

Hey!

Still can't find the next court date for Fabian - anyone else find one?? TIA!

Since Fabian has been arrested - why doesn't the heading have an "Arrest" behind it? Just wondering!

Will check back....

:rose: JUSTICE for ZUZU! :rose:

:bump: up for Zuzu!

:judge:

JUSTICE for ZUZU! :rose:

I hope this case is moving along smoothly. Thinking of Zuzu today.

Google Alert - sharing

Sul Ross Unveils Zuzu Verk Memorial
http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Su...-named-in-memory-of-Zuzu-Verk--440929683.html

In an effort to make sure Zuzu’s memory will always live on, the university dedicated their brand new amphitheater to her, it’s called Zuzu’s Place.

more at article

Anyone know "when" a next court hearing might be....
I want

JUSTICE for ZUZU! :rose:

Change of venue granted for Robert Fabian in pretrial hearing of Zuzu Verk case http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Ch...ert-Fabian-in-pretrial-hearing-441015343.html

ALPINE --
A change of venue was granted for Robert Fabian in a pretrial hearing Friday morning.
Fabian's hearing began around 11 a.m. in the Brewster County Courtroom.
Two motions were brought before Judge Roy B. Ferguson: A motion for a change of venue, and a motion to decrease bond.
The State of Texas which is prosecuting the case did not oppose the first motion, meaning that Judge Ferguson was required to grant and transfer the case to another county.
No county has been selected at this time. When that decision is made attorneys on both sides will be notified.
The motion to decrease bond was not heard at this time.
Fabian's next pretrial hearing is scheduled for October 13.
Chris Estrada, who has also been indicted in connection with the Zuzu Verk case, was scheduled to appear on Friday but was reset for sometime in September.
Both Estrada and Fabian were indicted after the body of missing Sul Ross student Zuzu Verk was found months after she had been reported missing.
Fabian is charged with Murder in connection with the case.
Estrada is charged with two counts: tampering with physical evidence/corpse, and tampering with evidence.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Thanks very much for the update SavetheQueen! :wave:

JUSTICE fo ZUZU! :rose:

Thanks very much for the update SavetheQueen! :wave:

JUSTICE fo ZUZU! :rose:

Hoping they get the prosecutorial show on the road soon!

I know the article said in September; wondering if anyone has found an exact date for CE's next court date!

TIA!

JUSTICE of ZUZU! :rose:

I can't believe it's been a year! Zuzu made a big impact on my life. Her Mom gave me strength and inspiration when I needed it.

Never forget her
Honour her memory
#TheZuzuEffect

Justice will be served!

Friday, October 13th:
*Pretrial Hearing - TX - Zuzu Verk (21) (Oct. 12, 2016) - Robert Fabian (26) accused of 1st degree murder // granted change of venue; (& Chris Estrada (28) accused of 2 counts: tampering w/physical evidence/corpse & tampering w/evidence. Chris has different court dates).

Friday, October 13th:
*Pretrial Hearing - TX - Zuzu Verk (21) (Oct. 12, 2016) - Robert Fabian (26) accused of 1st degree murder // granted change of venue; (& Chris Estrada (28) accused of 2 counts: tampering w/physical evidence/corpse & tampering w/evidence. Chris has different court dates).

I just had a news notification from CBS7 on a trial date. Driving and can’t find it.

I have this for Chris too - his DWI hearing

Friday, December 15th:
*DWI Hearing - TX - Zuzu Verk (21) (Oct. 12, 2016) - for Chris Estrada (28) on DWI & Evading charges; will either enter plea or court date will be set for these charges; his 2 counts of tampering w/physical evidence/corpse & tampering w/evidence trial date set for May 21, 2018 // Robert Fabian (26) accused of 1st degree murder // motion for change of venue; his 10/13 hearing called off & reschedule (no date) defense asked for change of venue-continuance for this motion.

Haven't found any updates on Fabian's next hearing though....

Just heard on the morning broadcast on CBS7 that RF will have a hearing at 9am this morning. (11/08/2017)

*All things stated by me are my own opinion unless otherwise indicated.*

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lazuli