UFO Enthusiasts Abuzz Over Indonesian Crop Circles

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey IWannaKnow~ ;)

Great videos! I am transcribing the one right now because of what the one lady has to say about "we see them in...all the time", now isn't that crazy? It just shows that people see these things all the time. Wow.

I hesitate from a full freak out when I see such footage because -I don't wish to be made a fool of, and I know some people are capable of faking ufo sightings (but not all of them) and I don't want to get caught up in a dupe.

With me, it's like this: I know we are not alone. I just don't know if I will see the truth of that come out in my lifetime: so any skepticism I may have is just my wondering if I am really seeing the "proof" and the time is nigh...

The video with the young folks on their way in the car(isn't it funny they were listening to American music! So cool.) and the footage they got is so amazing, I allowed myself to believe I was seeing one of our friends. I would like it very much if this footage is real. Only time will tell. I am happy and hope some will try to debunk because one of these days(maybe before or after my time)the truth will be revealed.

I had heard the Pleadians say that when humanity would know about life other than on earth would happen in a way that everyone would know and see. When I think about everyone carrying around camera phones and posting videos on the internet: I think I can see what they may have been talking about. At any rate, great footage.

Seeing it made me happy irregardless(yes, it is a word I used to think it wasn't but I looked it up-plus I like to use it)of whether or not this footage is real. It makes me happy to think we are not the only creations in creation. :candle:

:websleuther:

:tyou: Chiquita71!!
I will confess here that I really hadn't paid much attention to the whole UFO thing until 2/1/11 about 12:00. I had heard the stories and seen a couple of pictures, but never really gave it any thought. Then I found that video of the Jerusalem UFO on 1/28 looking for weather events on the bird thread and it has been off to the races since! Enough so that I've neglected the poor birds and fish. I was shocked to find it on MSN, and more shocked when I viewed the video. However if it had only been that one video I wouldn't be writing this right now. All the corroborating videos really have me going. I knew when I heard 80's American pop music on the car radio with the kids in Jerusalem it wasn't a fake. :crazy:

It has occured to me and I've seen it mentioned on other sites that the glowing ball that hovered over the Dome of the Rock might also have been the star seen the night Jesus was born....

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+2:1-12&version=NIV
Matthew 2:1-12 (New International Version, ©2010)

Matthew 2
The Magi Visit the Messiah

1 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi[a] from the east came to Jerusalem 2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”
3 When King Herod heard this he was disturbed, and all Jerusalem with him. 4 When he had called together all the people’s chief priests and teachers of the law, he asked them where the Messiah was to be born. 5 “In Bethlehem in Judea,” they replied, “for this is what the prophet has written:

6 “‘But you, Bethlehem, in the land of Judah,
are by no means least among the rulers of Judah;
for out of you will come a ruler
who will shepherd my people Israel.’”

7 Then Herod called the Magi secretly and found out from them the exact time the star had appeared. 8 He sent them to Bethlehem and said, “Go and search carefully for the child. As soon as you find him, report to me, so that I too may go and worship him.”

9 After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. 10 When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. 11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. 12 And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route.

"They" have been observing us for years (who knows how long) all over the world and also at nuclear bases!! I think "they" are concerned about our leaders and what our leaders are doing not only to earth-but who knows what we're sending out into space.:twocents:
Here is the Sept. 2010 press conference of ret. Air Force officers in Wash. D. C.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtmpaM0PqyI[/ame]
Major UFO Press Conference In Washington, DC
September 27th, 2010

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality. One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation." The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue.

:tyou: Chiquita71!!
I will confess here that I really hadn't paid much attention to the whole UFO thing until 2/1/11 about 12:00. I had heard the stories and seen a couple of pictures, but never really gave it any thought. Then I found that video of the Jerusalem UFO on 1/28 looking for weather events on the bird thread and it has been off to the races since! Enough so that I've neglected the poor birds and fish. I was shocked to find it on MSN, and more shocked when I viewed the video. However if it had only been that one video I wouldn't be writing this right now. All the corroborating videos really have me going. I knew when I heard 80's American pop music on the car radio with the kids in Jerusalem it wasn't a fake. :crazy:

I know...:lol:

It has occured to me and I've seen it mentioned on other sites that the glowing ball that hovered over the Dome of the Rock might also have been the star seen the night Jesus was born....

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+2:1-12&version=NIV
That was the first thing that came to my mind. The Epiphany, Twelfth Night, King's Day is January 6th.

My interest in UFO's began about 25 years ago when I was a SAHM. One morning I was watching Geraldo (yes, I watched Geraldo, Phil Donahue, and even Sally Jessy Rafael :) ) and the topic was UFO's. The guests were interesting and seemed credible. It was a good show, until, all of a sudden, my TV started powering off and on for no reason and only stopped when I unplugged it. Seriously. Then I ran to the back door to see if anything was outside in the sky. LOL It was a clear, sunny morning, and the remote was sitting on the coffee table, untouched. The lights didn't blink, and there was no sign of a power surge. It was just the TV, and it never once happened again. I have no explanation for the incident, but it did cause me to become more interested in ufology. I read a zillion books and even attended a couple of conferences and saw some pretty compelling evidence. Nothing I saw back then was as fascinating and right there, in your face, as the footage in these latest videos. Personally, I think this has been going on for a long time. Nowadays, however, everyone has a video camera and a YouTube account. It's become more difficult to cover up these sightings. Maybe now we will get some answers. Maybe.

Now if we could just find a correlation between the dead fish/birds and the UFO's. :crazy:

Well, I hope they have the cure for cancer. It would be nice if they could just drop that off.

http://www.fingerlakes1.com/addedstories/20110204124316.php
UFO spotted over MCC in Brighton
FingerLakes1.com
2/4/11 @ 12:20 pm

According to witnesses, the object displayed lights and floated slowly in a sort of zig-zag pattern over the vicinity of Monroe Community College's Brighton Campus for several moments, then flew away rapidly towards the north. Observers remarked that the sky was cloudless, providing a clear view of the object which was apparently large and flying quite low.

Also on Thursday morning, the college lost power during the incident and was unable to open their regular schedule until 10 A.M. which was passed off as a coincidence.

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics...se-over-mexico-occurs-day-after-jerusalem-ufo

Mexican UFO expert: UFO increase over Mexico occurs day after Jerusalem UFO
February 6th, 2011 8:45 pm PT.
Alfred Lambremont Webre

Regal UFO, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon (Jan. 29, 2011)
Yohanan Diaz Vargas reports that 30 minutes later over Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, “dozens of messages from Twitter users in the northeastern city of Monterrey, Nuevo León, stated categorically the presence in the sky of a bright UFO over a field that threw flashes of light at times, but always remained stationery in the same place for more than three hours on one side of the iconic Cerro de la Silla. This case was labeled in the network as "Regio UFO [Regal UFO].

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerro_de_la_Silla[/ame]
Cerro de la Silla (English: Saddle Hill), named for its distinctive saddle-shaped profile when viewed from the west, is a famous symbol of the landscape of the state of Nuevo León, Mexico. Even though the mountain itself is located in the adjacent city of Guadalupe, it is widely associated to the city of Monterrey, Mexico.

It covers an area of 60.5 square kilometres (23 mi²). The mountain has four peaks: Pico Antena, Pico Norte, Pico Sur and Pico la Virgen; Pico Norte (North Peak) is the highest at 1820 m (5970 ft) while Pico la Virgen (Virgin's Peak) is the lowest at 1750 m (5740 ft).

velbel | January 29, 2011 | 22 likes, 2 dislikes
Un grupo de Luces extrañas en el cielo. 29 de enero del 2011

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vLgPjCqI-nY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.examiner.com/top-news-in...-sighting-sweden-g-teborg-on-february-12-2011

Video: New UFO sighting in Sweden (Göteborg) on February 12, 2011
February 13th, 2011 9:28 am ET.
by Tracey Parece

Video evidence of a new UFO sighting has emerged in Sweden. The UFO was spotted at 7PM on the evening of February 12, 2011. The video was posted on YouTube by a user who claims to have shot the unidentified flying object from several different angles from an apartment window. This video hasn't yet generated the excitement of the recent UFO seen hovering over Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem last month.

CosmicStarTraveler | February 12, 2011 | 19 likes, 7 dislikes
This was seen today around 7 pm, it is the same object in the whole video only from different angles since i had to run from around in my apartment in order to be able to follow it.

I removed the sound of this video because of the high pitch noise my camera was making..

It was seen flying near where they usually do in a suburb called Sävedalen which is only a few minutes away from Göteborg.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dTqNMle2UCE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CosmicStarTraveler | January 21, 2011 | 9 likes, 1 dislikes
This ufo was sighted during the first days of January this month 2011

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/83T9lTCeyQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/21/pear-shaped-ufo-sighted-in-scotland/
Pear-Shaped UFO Is Latest Sighting in Scotland
Jan 21, 2011 – 7:40 AM

On the night of Jan. 2, in the East Kilbride area of Scotland, George King wrote: "I was sitting in my car, facing west, when I noticed two orange lights -- one smaller than the other -- flying low.

"I thought it was a police helicopter, but it kept coming, no noise, and suddenly shot up skywards right in front of me."

King added that he jumped out of his car to phone his son, when he noticed something else: "Saw a large, pear-shaped bubble-type thing heading towards Hamilton/Strathaven."

ExtraterrestrialTV | October 24, 2009 | 13 likes, 2 dislikes
Bonnybridge has, since 1992, been the site of numerous UFO sightings and has been described as the worlds number one UFO hotspot. The sleepy town of 6,870 souls (2001 census) lies at the heart of an area known to UFO enthusiasts as the Falkirk triangle(aka The Stirling triangle), which stretches between Stirling, Fife and the outskirts of Edinburgh. It has around three hundred reported UFO sightings annually. Local independent Councillor Billy Buchanan is taking the sightings seriously.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S2f6josZRaU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.examiner.com/top-news-in...-responsibility-for-recent-ufo-sightings-utah

Artist Andrew Smith claims responsibility for recent UFO sightings in Utah
Tracey Parece
February 19th, 2011 4:25 pm ET

Andrew Smith acknowledged that many people will not believe he is behind the recent UFO sightings in Utah. Smith said that he was simply experimenting with different artistic media and he frequently uses unorthodox materials like water, lights, and machines in his art. When the lights started receiving media attention he decided to come forward with his explanation.

FAKE STARS UFOs DROPPING ORBS, February 15, 2011 PA
seeingUFOsPA | February 15, 2011 | 122 likes, 5 dislikes
Only a taste since full footage is probably close to any hour-- taken from 4:35 to 6:05 AM on February 15, 2011 -- showing outrageously large amounts of UFOs (only because our scientists continue to deny them), flying around apparently studying our planet's lifeforms. I will post that ENTIRE footage tomorrow (been up with no sleep).

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JdQYEm9uV6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeIc9XpNjGc[/ame]
"This was recorded in Bloomingdale, Illinois at approximately 8:00 PM on February 13, 2011. The time on the camera is an hour behind.

The lights were originating from the direction of O'hare airport. A couple airplanes were seen in between the lights at points throughout the filming. I discovered the lights initially at 7:50 PM, in a spot where lights did not belong in the view of the sky near my home. I then ran back home to grab my dad, some binoculars, and a camera. We found a good vantage point and filmed them for about 20 minutes. This footage is cut down quite a bit. I went back to the filming spot at 10:30 PM and the lights were gone.

Some quality was lost once the film was transferred onto the computer. Make note that the row of lights on the horizon are at times possible to mistake for the hovering lights.

There was also a UFO report filed the same night at DuPage Airport of an object that did not show up on radar following a civilian pilot."

Well, that video posted in post #32 has intrigued me. Web buzz says this lady is a hoax, but IDK. Her mention of the lights being attracted to certain trees got me very interested. In fact if you watch the above video, it shows the lights dipping up and down behind a very large tree. The area she is photographing is Duff Park in Murraysville PA.....

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10266/1089602-59.stm

Murrysville's Duff Park named a wild plant sanctuary
Designation honors value of native plants
Thursday, September 23, 2010
By David Whipkey

Mr. DiRinaldo praised the Friends of Murrysville Parks and the Robisons for their work in keeping the areas pristine.

The forester added that the oldest patch of timber in Westmoreland County is in Duff Park, which occupies a forested hillside above Turtle Creek. It supports more than 60 species of wildflowers and rare old growth woodlands that attract nature lovers from around the region.

"A lot of these trees go back to the 1780s," Mr. DiRinaldo said. "It is very unique in that it was never cleared or developed for anything else. What you see is what it was."

http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/ucmprd1/groups/public/documents/document/d_000640.pdf
Says there is a 107' tall, 300 y.o. white oak in there as well as old growth forests estimated to be between 215 to 240 years old.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/westmoreland/s_630068.html
18th century Irish immigrant McIlduff leaves imprint on Export
By Rachel Chunko
Friday, June 19, 2009

"Duff Park is an old-growth deciduous forest," Aiken said. "And one of only three remaining in Pennsylvania."

Trees have been assessed to be 350 years or older, decades before any settler reached the area.

What I've noticed from posting all these videos is that the UFO's seem to be attracted to unusual natural formations in the areas they are visiting. Chile says they are have repeated visits to the local volcano, and Mexico says they are hovering over mountains......IDK.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_worship[/ame]
Tree worship (dendrolatry) refers to the tendency of many societies throughout history to worship or otherwise mythologize trees. Trees have played an important role in many of the world's mythologies and religions, and have been given deep and sacred meanings throughout the ages. Human beings, observing the growth and death of trees, the elasticity of their branches, the sensitivity and the annual decay and revival of their foliage, see them as powerful symbols of growth, decay and resurrection. The most ancient cross-cultural symbolic representation of the universe's construction is the world tree.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_BhXE0giiE[/ame]
What are these symbols collectively trying to say? Scientists belive that we are looking at a great symbolic message system, covering vast distances of historical time and space.

However only now with the aid of advanced code breaking technology and the hard work of brilliant researchers, we have been able to connect the dots of antiquity, further unlocking a detailed set of messages that fortell a great prophecy about the future of our planet and confirmation of humanities extraterrestrial origins.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CYcp5wObs[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_BhXE0giiE
What are these symbols collectively trying to say? Scientists belive that we are looking at a great symbolic message system, covering vast distances of historical time and space.

However only now with the aid of advanced code breaking technology and the hard work of brilliant researchers, we have been able to connect the dots of antiquity, further unlocking a detailed set of messages that fortell a great prophecy about the future of our planet and confirmation of humanities extraterrestrial origins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4CYcp5wObs

I didn't watch the video but I've decoded the picture above, it says.... "Honey, can you pick up some milk on your way home"

http://www.columbian.com/news/2011/feb/21/no-joke-several-residents-in-far-east-vancouver-re/
Was that a flying saucer hovering over east Vancouver?
Several residents report strange object Sunday evening

By Laura McVicker
Columbian Staff Reporter
Originally published February 21, 2011 at 3:28 p.m., updated February 21, 2011 at 5:13 p.m.

No joke: Several residents in far east Vancouver reported seeing a saucer-shaped object Sunday evening, hovering low in the sky.

The object had such bright green and red lights that it drew several residents out of their homes off Southeast 192nd Avenue in the Clear Meadows neighborhood at about 6:45 p.m..

Lots of comments verifying sighting at link~

http://www.katu.com/younews/116634143.html
Video of lights.

essies, that video was fascinating IMO!! They had crop circles appear right next to an observatory in England (Chilbolton) which is manned 24/7 and no one saw a thing. Then a few days later another one appeared almost right next to the first one and again no one saw a thing. Even more interesting for me is the crop circle that appeared a few days later on 8/15/02 in Crabwood which is discussed in the second video in essies post. That one was a clear picture of a Grey with a disk below it, like a CD. They analyzed it and found this is what it said in binary code:

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES
Much PAIN but still time

BELIEVE [or illegible (depending upon where you read)]
There is GOOD out there
We OPpose DECEPTION
COnduit CLOSING

This is a link that discusses it at length:
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/articles/crabwood/

This one has a very good photo and discussion:
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/wormholetechnology.html

I'm not sure what I think about this but it sure is interesting....thanks essies for bringing it to my attention.

I find all the UFO stuff really fascinating. I love to read everyone's thoughts and am glad to have a place to discuss some of them. Anytime I try and find a forum online about ufo's it's full of really really off the wall beliefs. And to each their own. IMO we are definetly not alone, the universe is pretty big. I also believe the government knows about it. I think at some point it will be truly admitted. Just wanted to drop a quick line before bed, but I hope that this thread stays active. :)

I'll tell you what, that Jerusalem video gave me crazy chills!! I definitely think there is life out there, however I'm really skeptical about crop circles. I saw a program on TV once that actually showed how these "artists" go out into fields and make the so called crop circles. It was quite interesting. Have a look: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEAQ-d07HlE[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23
Back