Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, ditto otto

... you been away a while .... work or Christmas shopping, lol?? ;)

jilly said:
Hi Otto!:blowkiss: I was wondering where you were and just figured a busy time of the year for you - actually it is for all of us.

You missed a lot yesterday - don't know if I can talk about it here so pm me in case you didn't hear.

Thanks. I was very busy and now I'm very sick with a cold ... a very miserable one. I might even take a little time off work to recover.

Anyway, I did miss everything from yesterday but if it's about Meredith, I got the gist of what happened and why the threads were pulled.

If Jason did this, he is an absolute monster who couldn't care less about his own child. Leaving her to find her mother like that is just about the worst thing anyone could do to their own flesh and blood.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Yep, ditto otto

... you been away a while .... work or Christmas shopping, lol?? ;)

Work up to my eyeballs ... no Christmas shopping yet. You guys are great at keeping all the information straight for people like me that can't check in sometimes.

I have been thinking (may already be posted but whew! sometimes these get long, hard to read it all) Anyway, he may have gone to the back where there is rumor of a trailer park behind the woods in their backyard parked his car, waited for her guest to leave and crept up from the back of the house. I just saw it on t.v again, he even looks like a creep (could just be me, though) As much as I cannot not feel sympathy for ISP parents, at least in the beginning they were going public with Laci's family, though this is alittle different as she is not missing but they could still go public together regarding locating any info to the possible killer.

I can't figure out why the press isn't hounding MM and her husband and what could her husband be thinking?!? Sure has been quite other than general info about them.

Straitfan said:
I have been thinking (may already be posted but whew! sometimes these get long, hard to read it all) Anyway, he may have gone to the back where there is rumor of a trailer park behind the woods in their backyard parked his car, waited for her guest to leave and crept up from the back of the house. I just saw it on t.v again, he even looks like a creep (could just be me, though) As much as I cannot not feel sympathy for ISP parents, at least in the beginning they were going public with Laci's family, though this is alittle different as she is not missing but they could still go public together regarding locating any info to the possible killer.

I can't figure out why the press isn't hounding MM and her husband and what could her husband be thinking?!? Sure has been quite other than general info about them.

Hi Straitfan! I guess the media plays a different game in the East. I dunno but I remember Amber Frey had to drop everything and have a press conference.

I believe that the Fisher family must have had words with JY very early on. I think it's absolutely disgusting that JY has done absolutely nothing to show his concern.

Floh said:
Michelle Money once lived in Raleigh, a post from icefun on CTV says.

address history (also from icefun on CTV forum) here:

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/tsrflow/product.do?adID=10002101&searchtab=people&pid=3164&searchPerson=002257397542&searchFName=MICHELLE&searchMName=D&searchLName=MONEY&searchCity=OCOEE&searchState=FL&searchApproxAge=&searchStateJurisdiction=FL&searchGender=&searchZip=34761-4404&vid=cfc&searchAgentNotes=PREVIEW-CFC

What does this tell us? tells it's been going on behind Michelle Young's back for quite some time, IMO.

icefun is a brand new poster . . .

Hello,

This is my first time posting. I have lurked here since the Van Damme trial. Anyway, there are a few connections I'd like to mention.

- Michelle D. Money *possibly* Michelle D. Sauter (maiden name).

Someone did a search here on Michelle Money: http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/tsrflow/product.do?adID=10002101&searchtab=people&pid=3164&searchPerson=002257397542&searchFName=MICHELLE&searchMName=D&searchLName=MONEY&searchCity=OCOEE&searchState=FL&searchApproxAge=&searchStateJurisdiction=FL&searchGender=&searchZip=34761-4404&vid=cfc&searchAgentNotes=PREVIEW-CFC

- I did an alternative search on Michelle Sauter. The address history of Michelle D. Money **matches** Michelle D. Sauter.

http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/tsrflow/product.do?adID=10002101&searchtab=people&pid=3164&searchPerson=002258824743&searchFName=MICHELLE&searchMName=D&searchLName=SAUTER&searchCity=PORT+JEFFERSON&searchState=NY&searchApproxAge=30&searchStateJurisdiction=NY&searchGender=30&searchZip=117771407&vid=cfc&jsessionid=RXt79bvwThENfcpVHcW22knB6p2pQJ1eMsbdt49rknDxePzDkXwj|-5292647081918834857/167838004/6/7501/7501/7502/7502/7501/-1|7702370217061836428/167838014/6/7501/7501/7502/7502/7501/-1|1165724213721&searchAgentNotes=PREVIEW-CFC

- Sauter / Money has connections to Port Jefferson, NY (Long Island).

- We also know that Michelle Fisher grew up on the Island is Sayville, NY.
Being a native Long Islander,
Port Jefferson (Money/Sauter) and Michelle Fisher Young/ Sayville, NY *perhaps* knew one another before their college days

- The distance between these two towns i.e., Sayville / Port Jefferson is about 25 minutes away.

Keep in mind I am stating, **perhaps** especially since a. they're the same age b. Sayville High School is a rival to Port Jefferson High School. Maybe (emphasis) Michelle Money/Sauter was also a cheerleader.

- More information leads to Michelle Money being Michelle Sauter.
Go to www.peoplefinders.com.
Enter in Michelle D. Sauter (same middle initial and Michelle D. Money).
It also says "associated names to Michelle D. Sauter is Michelle D. Money."

- reverse the search and you'll see relatives of Michelle D. Money (just enter FL, no city) relatives match under MM is *Shawn W. Money**...possible ex husbnad

- She (Money/Sauter) does have a 2 year old boy per RPD on CTV.
I gave the above info i.e., Sauter/Money to RPD who would not confirm or deny it.

Food for thought I suppose...Nice to finally post and end my lurking phase. My apologies for such a long post **red faced**

An excellent first post such as yours needs no apology, Nicole! i'm thilled you're here, welcome.

so not only has this woman lived in Raleigh and been friends with MY and JY as a couple - along with her husband - her friendship with MY could very possibly go back as far as schooldays?

my goodness, that is extraordinary, if so. that the betrayal could run so very deep. both also have children the same age, i wonder if the children are more or less exactly the same age and they shared time during their pregnancies together.

i'll go further and wonder if the son Michelle Young was carrying was Jason's first son at all? :eek:

can you imagine if Michelle Money's boy were, in fact, Jason's? and Michelle Young found out? and the argument which may have ensued? :waitasec:

Floh said:
An excellent first post such as yours needs no apology, Nicole! i'm thilled you're here, welcome.

so not only has this woman lived in Raleigh and been friends with MY and JY as a couple - along with her husband - her friendship with MY could very possibly go back as far as schooldays?

my goodness, that is extraordinary, if so. that the betrayal could run so very deep. both also have children the same age, i wonder if the children are more or less exactly the same age and they shared time during their pregnancies together.

i'll go further and wonder if the son Michelle Young was carrying was Jason's first son at all? :eek:

can you imagine if Michelle Money's boy were, in fact, Jason's? and Michelle Young found out? and the argument which may have ensued? :waitasec:
Hiya Floh,

To be clear, it has been stated that Michelle D. Money / Michelle D. Sauter
has one child; a 2 year old boy.

Also, ex husband (from peoplefinders.com) is Shawn W. Money.

Regarding whether JY is Michelle Money/Sauter's child is something that never crossed my mind.

I am currently sleuthing for Shawn Money's or Michelle Money / Sauter's myspace.

Here is Meredith Fisher's myspace prior to her making it private:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:rvX_usgbdicJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendid%3D35916479+myspace+mixie1018&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4

I have no idea why a smiley is stuck in M.F.'s cached myspace url, but the link still works.

Hi Nicole!

What a fantastic post, tku v much for the info ----> and indeed, heart welcome to Websleuths. :clap:

Thanks - lots to read here. Don't worry about the length as it's long AND good (and I'm the *baddie* for long posts...lol)

Polk :)

When you click on (holding down the control key on an apple mac keyboard) myspace photos of friends, their myspace will come up in another window.

i did this with Meredith's picture on one of the friend's myspaces (michelle, at the bottom of the list of Meredith's myspace friends) and it brought up Meredith's latest myspace page. this is now private, as you mentioned, but her new lead-in comment on the front page has changed from this:

"Violet! You're turning violet, Violet!" 10/28/2006 (last login)

to this:

"I'm starting to doubt the theory that everything happens for a reason......" 09.12.2006 (last login)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35916479

i can agree with her sentiments here as it must be a very dark time at present. it does give us a clear view she isn't banged up in jail, however, as her last login to her myspace account was yesterday.

:banghead:

Whhoooooo... these margins are blown, I almost needed a passport to go get my headbanger icon on here, lol... ;)

Floh, that's really interesting ... "everything happening for a reason..."

The family must be in turmoil. The BIG rumour about a family member in (naughty) financial trouble may have a teensie weensie seed to it - but may have grown massive legs as it 'did the rounds' while being whispered on.

We might see, just as in ISP's case, mulled rumours come out as, basically, fact. G/f has already broken.

AND ... I'm staking another stake into the HEART of the story that JY was a gambler. (Unfortunately the human gamble he took will eliminate the game for him forever...).

Now that we learn all of this, it's NO wonder Roger Smith Jnr was engaged. Wonder what the lawyers have to say about this??? Wonder what his OWN PARENTS AND SISTERS think??

Lord ...

Floh said:
When you click on (holding down the control key on an apple mac keyboard) myspace photos of friends, their myspace will come up in another window.

i did this with Meredith's picture on one of the friend's myspaces (michelle, at the bottom of the list of Meredith's myspace friends) and it brought up Meredith's latest myspace page. this is now private, as you mentioned, but her new lead-in comment on the front page has changed from this:

"Violet! You're turning violet, Violet!" 10/28/2006 (last login)

to this:

"I'm starting to doubt the theory that everything happens for a reason......" 09.12.2006 (last login)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=35916479

i can agree with her sentiments here as it must be a very dark time at present. it does give us a clear view she isn't banged up in jail, however, as her last login to her myspace account was yesterday.
Floh:

Also check out her Meredith's friends on the cached myspace account. Most of Meredith's friend's profiles have also gone private. It seems Meredith went to SUNY Oswego (State University of New York at Oswego) this is a state school, of course. SUNY Oswego has a decent reputation for teaching degrees, however it is primarily known as one of the top parting schools within the SUNY system. IIRC, Meredith is now 27; birthday in October.

I am a few years younger than Meredith and was thinking of asking friends who went to SUNY Oswego (smaller state school) if they knew of her, or asking Long Island friends (Fihser's from Suffolk county same as Michelle Money/ Sauter) that have older siblings that graduated Sayville, High School in 1998, if they knew of Meredith or Michelle. Conversely, I would ask the same of anyone who went to Port Jefferson High School the same re: Michelle Sauter / Money. This story has barely made the news here in NY, so I am presupposing that anyone I ask about Meredith or Michelle would not be fabricating<--I hope...

FYI- Under NYS law, one needs their master's degree to teach in any public school in NYS. It seems Michelle stopped her education after obtaining her bachelor's degree at SUNY Oswego. Thrrefore, she could not gain employment in NYS as a teacher except for maybe teaching pre-school thru 2 grade.

Anyway, I found two of Meredith's blog entries pre-dating MY's murder:

Meredith's entry from 2/3/06:

First, moving sucks! I just bought a new house (woo-hoo) yet I still have this need to __ (edited) to the rest of the world about how miserable it is to pack up ALL of your __ (edited) and move! 5 minutes or 5 states away, it doesn't really matter!

I have moved around the block, across the street and across the country, but no matter what, carrying t.v.s and furniture up and down stairs and living out of boxes and luggage just sucks!

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:-xGv6D8rUJ8J:blog.myspace.com/mixie1018+myspace+mixie1018&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3

I keep pondering why I dont find the girlfriend angle as a major factor in the case. I guess it's because so many questions have brought up about this.

Michelle and Michelle had been friends for over 10 years, maybe more. Jason and Michelle had been married for 1/2 of that time. And we're are suppose to believe that within the last 3 months MM and JY started having a hot romance which gave forth to daily calls and emails. Three months before she died was when Jason changed jobs. I don't know what to make of that - maybe coincidence, maybe not. And these two couples knew each other very well, the husband of MM living in Raleigh.

I'm wondering if these two couples had an on-going 4 some and suddenly things turned desperate for all if Michelle's unborn baby was not by Jason. Not slamming the victim, just trying to throw out a possibility, as the sudden hot romance between JY and MM after 5 years seems unusual.

Could it be that the two couples had fallen in love with the other couple, I mean switched partners? It does sound bizarre. We just don't know enough yet.

Scandi

PolkSaladAnnie said:

Whhoooooo... these margins are blown, I almost needed a passport to go get my headbanger icon on here, lol... ;)

<snipped>

Polk,

Yes, the margins in my post are totally off b/c of the cahed url's I posted. I attempted to fix the margins but got nowhere. Sorry about the discombobulation in my post e.g., margins. ;)

~Nicole

Nicole_LongIsland said:
PolkSaladAnnie said:

<snipped>

Polk,

Yes, the margins in my post are totally off b/c of the cahed url's I posted. I attempted to fix the margins but got nowhere. Sorry about the discombobulation in my post e.g., margins. ;)

~Nicole

Hi hon ... nooo problem, didn't mean to sound 'icky' ... I was enjoying the ride, lol :)

Thanks again for your input!

Polk ;)

scandi said:
I keep pondering why I dont find the girlfriend angle as a major factor in the case. I guess it's because so many questions have brought up about this.

Michelle and Michelle had been friends for over 10 years, maybe more. Jason and Michelle had been married for 1/2 of that time. And we're are suppose to believe that within the last 3 months MM and JY started having a hot romance which gave forth to daily calls and emails. Three months before she died was when Jason changed jobs. I don't know what to make of that - maybe coincidence, maybe not. And these two couples knew each other very well, the husband of MM living in Raleigh.

I'm wondering if these two couples had an on-going 4 some and suddenly things turned desperate for all if Michelle's unborn baby was not by Jason. Not slamming the victim, just trying to throw out a possibility, as the sudden hot romance between JY and MM after 5 years seems unusual.

Could it be that the two couples had fallen in love with the other couple, I mean switched partners? It does sound bizarre. We just don't know enough yet.

Scandi

Lol, scandi, hi.

I posted about 2 couples that swapped partners in early 90's.... (they were all 'shocked' to learn of the skeedaddlings, lol), and the new-pairing went relatively smoothly - they're all still friends.

Personally, I don't think this was the case here. MM's husband did not know and according to insider-goss ... he didn't know and has pledged to try make his marriage work.

ONE thing is for sure, I don't think much of a BEST FRIEND carrying on like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo