UID Victim: The Asian Male, UP9355, John Doe #8, poss. died 1996-2001, found Gilgo Beach Apr 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We have a family that was murdered in guilderland ny in 2014. They were from the south eastern region of China. It’s interesting that the murders remain unsolved and there were Chinese language newspapers reports at the time that implied something about a large undocumented human trafficking ring from NYC to upstate. I won’t go into details, they are victims no matter what and the details are out there, but it doesn’t give me hope that our Asian Doe will be identified, especially if they are a victim of a larger human trafficking ring. Hopefully somebody will recognize Asian doe that doesn’t fear retaliation. I’m not suggesting that they are connected just that we have at least 3 unsolved Chinese family murders across the country and there seems to be a real issue in solving these types of crimes.

We have a family that was murdered in guilderland ny in 2014. They were from the south eastern region of China. It’s interesting that the murders remain unsolved and there were Chinese language newspapers reports at the time that implied something about a large undocumented human trafficking ring from NYC to upstate. I won’t go into details, they are victims no matter what and the details are out there, but it doesn’t give me hope that our Asian Doe will be identified, especially if they are a victim of a larger human trafficking ring. Hopefully somebody will recognize Asian doe that doesn’t fear retaliation. I’m not suggesting that they are connected just that we have at least 3 unsolved Chinese family murders across the country and there seems to be a real issue in solving these types of crimes.
Started a few threads when looking for connections to RH, can you remember any of the names to see if i included them? Thx.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024
Back