UK - 39 bodies found in lorry, Essex, 23 October 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, finally, here we are:

39 manslaughter, one conspiracy to human traffic, one conspiracy to assist unlawful immigration, one possession of criminal property and one disguising criminal property, namely cash for the last two.

All between December 18 and October this year.

Ellis Whitehouse on Twitter

Whoa. :( Those dates.

Tristan Kirk on Twitter
At today's Maurice Robinson magistrates court hearing, District Judge King refused a media request to see the charges Robinson faces. I sometimes wonder if judges realise the unnecessary confusion and scrambling they cause when making unwarranted decisions like this.

It puts court staff under pressure from journalists who have a pressing need to know the exact charges, check dates and spellings, etc. It makes prosecutors needlessly nervous about telling reporters information they are entitled to have

And in today's case particularly, I think it means most reporters went away from the hearing without a key detail that was laid out on the charge sheet. And we'll never know why the judge said 'no' in the first place.

The family of a potential victim have said they paid £30.000 ( think this correct amount ) earning only £400 / month this seems a vast amount to save . How does this work , do they get loaned the money from smuggling rings and pay back on ce working here ?

I think some of the families re-mortgaged to get the money. Someone commented that they likely think the streets are paved with gold here, because even working full time that is some debt to pay off.

Agree MR has been at it a while as some of us suspected. They have evidence from December but l think it's been a little longer than that, imho.

Now when are we going to hear that our favourite *advertiser censored* smuggler and owner of multiple trucks has been arrested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper