UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not, the mum is saying someone said something to her, it’s hearsay and cannot be corroborated. The mum said out for an hour, cctve proved it was wrong the mum knew from her own cctv he was out for longer but is quoted as saying different.
The mother also claimed she went in and asked her some if he knew anything at 7.30 am before Alesha was found and before she knew or thought to check cctv. Id say that’s relevant I’m really not sure what the issue is with this papers get stuff like this wrong all the time. Then pista minute paragraph saying sorry It seems to me that whole article was a mess. half of it didn’t make much sense going on about fiends etc. Worded as if the mum said it If someone proof read that article they should be fired
It’s not, the mum is saying someone said something to her, it’s hearsay and cannot be corroborated. The mum said out for an hour, cctve proved it was wrong the mum knew from her own cctv he was out for longer but is quoted as saying different.
The mother also claimed she went in and asked her some if he knew anything at 7.30 am before Alesha was found and before she knew or thought to check cctv. Id say that’s relevant I’m really not sure what the issue is with this papers get stuff like this wrong all the time. Then pista minute paragraph saying sorry It seems to me that whole article was a mess. half of it didn’t make much sense going on about fiends etc. Worded as if the mum said it If someone proof read that article they should be fired

The fact that she was directed to look at the CCTV from 2am onwards, is in my opinion, significant information.

Interesting...given his history it does surprise me that he is being considered of sound mind...I know I'm not a doctor and this is just my opinion but his behaviour seems psychopathic to me.

What in his history leads you to believe he wasn't of sound mind? What psychotic behaviour?

The open space the reporter was in was the site of the old hydro hotel which was not where Alesha was found. Later in the video the reporter goes close to the site in the woods.

What open space?

The joggers were one of my earlier questions. He may have taken them out the second time he left the house (the CCTV is not clear as to what he was carrying - in court it was stated that it looked like a black t shirt) or disposed of them later. One of my follow up questions was at what time were the joggers recovered.
It's hard to tell colours on the CCTV.
At 3.35 it looks like he's wearing dark coloured joggers/ trousers when he comes back the first time.
At 3.45.17 he's wearing light coloured shorts and carrying either a dark tshirt or the joggers he came in wearing. He seems to be still carrying them as he goes round the side of the house - I think. They may be rolled up a bit. It looks like he's carrying something as he climbs over the wall.
At 3.53 His shorts look lighter - again and he's not carrying anything.

I wonder if it's the same shorts he's wearing and the colour is showing differently on the cameras?

If he was going down to the shore with the original joggers, it doesn't look like he took Creek Drive. Did he take the other path - a bit further up the road?
I would imagine that the joggers were found later on in the morning and I wonder where on the shore?

I It's odd he picked her as his defence, was he fixated with her, did they have a one night stand at some stage and he wasn't willing to let it go ?

Or maybe in the six months, or so, that he was locked up he wandered how on earth he is being linked with this case. Maybe when it was revealed to him that his semen was all over the body he put 2 and 2 together.

I

He went to the house for another reason and happened across little Alesha by chance, imo.

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that he was in or even around the house that night.

Ok you are right I meant 2am! But the difference to me posting here and writing for a national newspaper is that there are layers of subeditors and editors above me that would correct such mistakes.

We don’t know the exact conversation between Toni and her aunt but my point was that what was reported is unlikely to be lax journalism. The reporter when faced with lawyers demanding clarification is likely to have gone back to AC’s mother to confirm that statement.
I can tell you for sure the Daily Mail do not! They published a story about someone I knew who had died in suspicious circumstances and got a lot wrong

Lying seems to come pretty natural for RM and TM as well. Even in court about a case involving the rape and murder of RM's daughter. Doesn't make them psychopathic killers does it? Or does it?
Where did they lie in court? Are you talking about the alleged argument that the witness wasnt totally sure about?

What in his history leads you to believe he wasn't of sound mind? What psychotic behaviour?

edit: as per the rules....he *allegedly* did these things...

torturing and killing cats, sexually assaulting someone, lack of empathy or sympathy for sentient beings (aforementioned examples), pathological lying in court, lack of remorse and guilt, need for stimulation (weight lifting, pier jumping, parkour, trampoline), failure to accept responsibility (complained that the police always blamed him to anything that happened in Ardbeg road) and blamed his mum for handing in the cctv footage that got him arrested (mentioned by his mum in media) etc instead of accepting he was being arrested because he abducted, raped and killed someone.

and yes before anyone says it I know people who need a lot of stimulation can be associated with other things such as adhd or just personality, and this on it's own doesn't make you a psychopath obv, but coupled with all the many other traits and behaviours of this boy it is important to note that it does fit the profile. you can pick any one of the things I've mentioned on it's own and explain it away, but all of them grouped together does suggest something different.

JMO

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

Time for a review of some basic rules on Websleuths.

If you post something as a fact you have to back up the fact with a media link or law enforcement link of some sort. You can only report something as fact if it has been reported from a mainstream media outlet or reported by the police. Before you post information to make sure you can show us where the information came from. If we don't do this then anyone can come on and swear what they are about to post is true when in fact it is not.

Same with pictures. You must link back to the media company where you found the photo.

We do not allow Facebook or Twitter accounts unless it is a media organization posting on FB and tweeting about the case for their employer.

Please do not post random anything from FB or Twitter. Anyone can make a FB or Twitter account and claim to know the victim or the perps and it is a big mess.

Please do not post a complaint about a time-out you received or anything to do with moderation. It is an automatic time out or ban (depending on the situation) if you chose to post in this manner.

Please do not post anything personal. Again, it is off topic and disrupts the flow of the discussion.

Some of the newer members are wondering why Websleuths is so strict. We really aren't strict. We only ask you to stick to the facts of the case basically. Also, we have been doing this for 14 years. Every rule we have is because of something that happened with a poster.

Feel free to send me a message if you have any other questions. Look in the upper right-hand corner. You will see "inbox". Click on that and you can get to your private messages. It's actually called private conversations.

Thanks everyone,

Tricia

. The only time I thought about the actual murder was if the knife that was found on the beach was used as a weapon or as a threat.

Thew court decided, with no evidence whatsoever, that the knife was used in the abduction. However this cunning killer who thinks he's so clever just placed the knife on the beach. You'd think, what with his super human weight lifting strength, that he would lob that thing to kingdom come. No, just placed it on the beach ready to be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo