UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno I'm sure it would've come out by now if AC had been at any of the highland dancing events at the same time as AM....surely someone would've immediately recalled that?
Maybe he wasn’t at the competitions but maybe his girlfriend spoke to Alesha in the street when he was nearby. Maybe she had seen him with the girlfriend after a dancing class.
But if so one would have expected someone on the Island to have come forward with that info.

Maybe he wasn’t at the competitions but maybe his girlfriend spoke to Alesha in the street when he was nearby. Maybe she had seen him with the girlfriend after a dancing class.
But if so one would have expected someone on the Island to have come forward with that info.

Maybe nothing to do with her at all,maybe he saw Alesha at events or around the venue for the dance class and she reminded him of his ex and he became fixated and possibly by pure coincidence spotted this same little girls photo on TMs Insta or fb and just like that a horrific scene of events spiralled into life? Me speculating again obviously.

Thanks for this. A good article, but I think she's wrong. To not discuss, is to not acknowledge and therefore, lessons will not be learned.
I agree with you Nikynoo. I have a lot of sympathy for the journalist as it sounds like she sat through deeply traumatising information but to tell people to stop looking for reasons for AC’s action sounds a bit like burying one’s head in the sand.

Very depressing. I think about those who have been privy to all the details of the crime - how you can ever get forget or recover quickly from that. I read that the jurors were offered counselling.
Although a lot of details will be released some won't and I wouldn't want to know them, I think there was a lot of clues in the manner of her death that made for the "mounting evidence" that the judge said too. IMO

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
I remember this nurse who was accused of killing patients not too long ago. After going through it it looked like she was used as a scapegoat for the hospitals complacency in deaths.

Her Facebook pictures were released everywhere, then she got released without charge (i believe). That's worse than some of the sleuthing done here IMO which we are apparently not allowed to do.

Do these things get run past lawyers as one previously posted they did?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember this nurse who was accused of killing patients not too long ago. After going through it it looked like she was used as a scapegoat for the hospitals complacency in deaths.

Her Facebook pictures were released everywhere, then she got released without charge (i believe). That's worse than some of the sleuthing done here IMO which we are apparently not allowed to do.

Do these things get run past lawyers as one previously posted they did?

I was told once that say a newspaper makes £1 million on a sensationalist untrue story, they might only need to pay £60,000 in compensation.

The numbers might be slightly exaggerated but the point the person was trying to make was that there is nothing really to stop newspapers from printing rubbish. The compensation they end up paying is only a fraction of what the story brought in.

Not to mention that the forced apology only has to be a minute snippet buried pages in and almost not there at all!

Very true,but I get the impression that the murder was a consequence of the rape(reading between the lines of the path report that have been released)

what do you mean? i read she died during the sexual assault. which would mean when professor david wilson said AC couldn't cope with the guilt of raping her he had to kill her.... it didnt make sense cause he murdered her during it and then carried on afterwards!

Very true,but I get the impression that the murder was a consequence of the rape(reading between the lines of the path report that have been released)
How so? I understood that it was pressured to the face and neck.

what do you mean? i read she died during the sexual assault. which would mean when professor david wilson said AC couldn't cope with the guilt of raping her he had to kill her.... it didnt make sense cause he murdered her during it and then carried on afterwards!
I'm wondering whether, the injuries caused were his attempt to cover up the rape?

I mean that she died whilst he was raping her,significant pressure to the face and neck (IMO) caused while he was holding her down and likely smothering her screams.
God I really didn't want to voice that,I was hoping my point was implied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste