UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know from the trial he wanted to end his life that night, he has done. It is incredibly sad for all involved.

It’s terribly sad for Aleshas family, his family and especially the two mothers who although in very different ways, both lost their child that morning. I have no sadness for him. My thoughts are with a little girl who now rests in a cold grave, her future gone ....because he put her there.

It’s terribly sad for Aleshas family, his family and especially the two mothers who although in very different ways, both lost their child that morning. I have no sadness for him. My thoughts are with a little girl who now rests in a cold grave, her future gone ....because he put her there.
I certainly struggle to have sympathy towards him myself- but it makes you wonder what had tipped a 16 year old who seemingly had everything into the throws of desperation and wanting to end it all- and what then happened in his head that night that made him do something so spectacularly cruel and evil.

I certainly struggle to have sympathy towards him myself- but it makes you wonder what had tipped a 16 year old who seemingly had everything into the throws of desperation and wanting to end it all- and what then happened in his head that night that made him do something so spectacularly cruel and evil.

I doubt anyone will ever really know the answer to that. The same question has been asked many times of Brady, The Wests, Huntley, Venables and Thompson and still no one has the answer. No doubt the experts will reel off their differing professional opinions but we still won’t know why? Sadly, there will always be child killers amongst us it’s the world we live in . In time there will be another A.C. and again we’ll ask why?

I don’t think the knife was actually taken specifically for the crime. I guess, like many other teenagers involved in drugs, he was simply used to carrying a knife with him. I’ve read that he was known to do this and had even taken knives into school. Didn’t his mother state the two knives from the block had been missing sometime ? I think he had the knife on him when he entered the flat and may have used it to frighten Alesha into submission, then either dropped it or threw it away when he crossed the road to the shore . Being a large knife it would have been cumbersome to carry along with a child. It does beg the question what happened to the other missing knife and would he really be carrying two around with him ? Imo no knives were used to cause Aleshas injuries but something was and what it was has not been made public knowledge.

Only one knife missing from block.
Injuries from unknown object . Could have been a rock from the shore

I didn’t know they thought he used any sort of weapon?

Alesha MacPhail smothered and had catastrophic injuries, murder trial told

“Most of the the 117 injuries were caused by the nature of the ground she was lying on, the jury was told.

Her injuries included tears to her private parts, one of which “essentially obliterated” part of her genital area and were consistent with “severe and forceful inflicted penetration”, which could have been caused by a body part or object.”

The media imply the 117 injuries as blows inflicted by him but in a few MSM articles it does say a lot of her injuries were due to the woodland, the most severe injuries were caused to her genitals from the rape it seems. I’m not defending him AT ALL by the way, I just don’t think he physically beat her with an object or weapon or anything like that which im sure a lot of people would automatically assume when they hear about the 117 injuries..

I’m sure his mother did say there were 2 knives missing from the block.
I guess it would need to be something to hand, a rock certainly would be

I didn’t know they thought he used any sort of weapon?

Alesha MacPhail smothered and had catastrophic injuries, murder trial told

“Most of the the 117 injuries were caused by the nature of the ground she was lying on, the jury was told.

Her injuries included tears to her private parts, one of which “essentially obliterated” part of her genital area and were consistent with “severe and forceful inflicted penetration”, which could have been caused by a body part or object.”

The media imply the 117 injuries as blows inflicted by him but in a few MSM articles it does say a lot of her injuries were due to the woodland, the most severe injuries were caused to her genitals from the rape it seems. I’m not defending him AT ALL by the way, I just don’t think he physically beat her with an object or weapon or anything like that which im sure a lot of people would automatically assume when they hear about the 117 injuries..

I don’t think he beat her either, she died from suffocation . The horrific injuries were inflicted upon her genitals , he obviously raped her because of the internal semen but it’s unknown what other object if any he used. The pathologist report (public) was very vague. Surely though if he was that forceful to have caused such horrific injuries, he’d have damaged himself too. ?

I don’t think he beat her either, she died from suffocation . The horrific injuries were inflicted upon her genitals , he obviously raped her because of the internal semen but it’s unknown what other object if any he used. The pathologist report (public) was very vague. Surely though if he was that forceful to have caused such horrific injuries, he’d have damaged himself too. ?

Maybe he did damage himself too but I don't think so. It's horrible to discuss this, but she was only 6 years old so, at that age, she would obviously be more susceptible to injuries than an adult. Especially if Aaron was being very forceful - coupled with the harsh woodland surroundings - it would compound the damage done to her. Although I guess there is also the possibility that a weapon was used but I doubt it.

Well that’s what I thought too, he would have marks or bruising on himself intimately, but nothing was reported about any marks on him. I even thought he would surely have some marks on his legs or something from the woodland too but again it wasn’t reported in the media

Well that’s what I thought too, he would have marks or bruising on himself intimately, but nothing was reported about any marks on him. I even thought he would surely have some marks on his legs or something from the woodland too but again it wasn’t reported in the media
I thought I had read somewhere that police had examined him an nothing found

I thought I had read somewhere that police had examined him an nothing found
I thought i read that too but cannot remember where or even if i did.
I do remember reading that none of Alesha's DNA was found at his house, I'm sure checking him personally for DNA of the victim would be standard practice? I would hope so anyway.

I would have thought with the injuries sustained then he would have hurt himself intimately.
That's the last time i type something like that. Was almost sick there.

I would have thought with the injuries sustained then he would have hurt himself intimately.
That's the last time i type something like that. Was almost sick there.

He brutally raped her. Let's face it a normal human being can't comprehend his actions. By the time the police arrested him he had more than enough time to wash any evidence. The telling and most disgusting part "essentially obliterated" quote is the worst thing i think i've ever read.

The talk of rehabilitation shouldn't be mentioned at all. It disappoints me that some think that this deserves any kind of life. him.

This isn't aimed at you, Ynriac. A lot of us can admit this case has effected us more than any other.

He brutally raped her. Let's face it a normal human being can't comprehend his actions. By the time the police arrested him he had more than enough time to wash any evidence. The telling and most disgusting part "essentially obliterated" quote is the worst thing i think i've ever read.

The talk of rehabilitation shouldn't be mentioned at all. It disappoints me that some think that this **** deserves any kind of life. **** him.
Anyone that is guilty of something as horrendous as this is well past the point of no return for rehabilitation.

'Essentially Obliterated' is sickening.

The talk of rehabilitation shouldn't be mentioned at all. It disappoints me that some think that this **** deserves any kind of life. **** him.

This isn't aimed at you, Ynriac. A lot of us can admit this case has effected us more than any other.

Don't worry about it. To be honest, i've never felt so invested and affected by a case before.
It's just hard to comprehend, although he's guilty.

Anyone that is guilty of something as horrendous as this is well past the point of no return for rehabilitation.

Yep, was awful to read that, Cherish Perrywinkle suffered similar injuries and it was heartbreaking reading about her case also.

Hoping for some good news next week, hoping for life without parole (whole life order), the brutality of the rape and murder deserves no leniency, some cases deserve the maximum punishment, and i can't think of much worse than this.

Him being "only" 16 means nothing to me, i remember being 16 and i was sickened by crimes against children then, knew that sexual attraction to children was sick, he knew what he was doing, he got what he wanted, luckily he was caught.

Couldn’t agree with you more. He brutalised that child, the unprecedented comments from Lord Matthews were very telling. I’m sure this was one case his defence were happy to lose .

I’ve too have never been so moved by a case . I think about Alesha every day and I just hope next week justice gets it right for her.

I think it's possible that this was an act to be honest,I believe he may have got a kick out of knowing how to play people to make them feel sorry for him.

Especially at only 16 years old,it doesn't bare imagining what could have happened in the future had he not been caught now

Yep, was awful to read that, Cherish Perrywinkle suffered similar injuries and it was heartbreaking reading about her case also.

Hoping for some good news next week, hoping for life without parole (whole life order), the brutality of the rape and murder deserves no leniency, some cases deserve the maximum punishment, and i can't think of much worse than this.

Him being "only" 16 means nothing to me, i remember being 16 and i was sickened by crimes against children then, knew that sexual attraction to children was sick, he knew what he was doing, he got what he wanted, luckily he was caught.

Unfortunately, Scotland does not have a whole of life sentence so the best the Judge can do would be to set a precedent by giving him - say - 40 years or more.
I expect it will depend on the reports that have been ordered, as to whether or not the Judge feels there is a possibility of rehabilitation which would allow a release at some point in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarcWahlberg