GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Actually we're not supposed to discuss conspiracies on here so I'm not going to delve into that, but I just want to know. You don't think Aaron was involved at all, you think it was another group of people that killed Alesha?

I've no idea who killed Alesha or if AC was involved at all. Anything pertaining to that would have to be gleaned by the relevant professionals. I could think of a few scenarios that would make more sense than what we have been led to believe, but that is because very little makes sense in this case and that is very unusual.

I've said all this before.

I r

Georgina didn't know any of Aaron's history during the trial but I still get your point.

With respect, between the arrest and the trial i think someone might have filled Georgina in about the wee radge. Don't forget the rumours. Or were they facts?

However as a grieving mother she probably partially blamed the adults in the house for not protecting her daughter.

I don't doubt it.

Also, she didn't know the full extent of the injuries until later on apparently.

Another one for the 'doesn't make sense' file!

A lot of the case didn't seem to add up (some of it still may not).

Does this not bother you? Some cases are black and white. Some have anomalies but are sound enough. Some are straight forward with one bizarre far fetched element that can't be explained.

But this case reeks because of the lack of motive, lack of evidence, dodgy trial and dodgy reporting. A lot not adding up is far too much, don't you agree?

But his confession seemed to have filled in some blanks.

I would be much more satisfied if i had heard it from the horses mouth. It doesn't matter what i think but in my opinion (and with sound reasoning i would say) the trial was a joke with more questions than answers. The judge told his version of events and then read out what a social worker and a clinical psychologist said AC had said to them. The accounts differed but amounted to the same thing so we should all go home content. I haven't been content from the start and nothing of the above could possibly change that, could it?

I've no idea who killed Alesha or if AC was involved at all. Anything pertaining to that would have to be gleaned by the relevant professionals. I could think of a few scenarios that would make more sense than what we have been led to believe, but that is because very little makes sense in this case and that is very unusual.

I've said all this before.

I r

''Anything pertaining to that would have to be gleaned by the relevant professionals.''

It has been gleaned by the relevant professionals. DNA evidence on Alesha's body was was found and analysed by the relevant professionals. This evidence incriminated AC. CCTV evidence from around the garden and home of the guilty party was analysed by the relevant professionals. CCTV evidence from other properties along the shoreline was analysed by the relevant professionals. Palm prints from AC's right hand were found in the stairwell leading up to the flat from which she was abducted, also analysed by the relevant professionals.

The evidence was tried in court; both very publicly and very visibly in the media thanks to the advent of Twitter and live news updates etc. AC was defended by a QC, who even among Advocates, is considered to be at the pinnacle of his profession. This wasn't some public defender that AC had, he was given a very competent defence by one of the foremost lawyers in Scotland. The prosecution case was brought by Iain McSporran QC, who again, is regarded highly even among Advocates. Are these men not relevant professionals? The idea that this was a fix, or that somehow there is an institutional cover-up on the part of the Scottish Legal system is ridiculous quite frankly. It stands up to zero scrutiny.

AC admitted his guilt, and went into very explicit detail as to the nature of his crime, to both the Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist Dr. Gary MacPherson and to social workers. Dr. MacPherson is also the lead Clinical Psychologist at the State Hospital Carstairs and has a wealth of experience in interviewing those convicted of crimes, and those who may be criminally insane.

The conclusion of the work of all these 'relevant professionals' resulted in the conviction of AC, and eventually the admittance to these horrific crimes by AC. This admittance was accepted and regarded as truthful by the relevant professionals.

This is as cut and dry a case as you will ever see in a Scottish Court. The conviction is clearly safe. To cast aspersions on this conviction is to be either deliberately obtuse or willfully peddling conspiracy theories. Unfortunately I think you are veering towards the latter.

Last edited:
I would be much more satisfied if i had heard it from the horses mouth. It doesn't matter what i think but in my opinion (and with sound reasoning i would say) the trial was a joke with more questions than answers. The judge told his version of events and then read out what a social worker and a clinical psychologist said AC had said to them. The accounts differed but amounted to the same thing so we should all go home content. I haven't been content from the start and nothing of the above could possibly change that, could it?
*sigh*

What a whole pile of nothing. You have nothing to offer, no theories of the crime, no solid case for innocence, nothing.

AC is guilty, end of.

''Anything pertaining to that would have to be gleaned by the relevant professionals.''

It has been gleaned by the relevant professionals. DNA evidence on Alesha's body was was found and analysed by the relevant professionals. This evidence incriminated AC. CCTV evidence from around the garden and home of the guilty party was analysed by the relevant professionals. CCTV evidence from other properties along the shoreline was analysed by the relevant professionals. Palm prints from AC's right hand were found in the stairwell leading up to the flat from which she was abducted, also analysed by the relevant professionals.

The evidence was tried in court; both very publicly and very visibly in the media thanks to the advent of Twitter and live news updates etc. AC was defended by a QC, who even among Advocates, is considered to be at the pinnacle of his profession. This wasn't some public defender that AC had, he was given a very competent defence by one of the foremost lawyers in Scotland. The prosecution case was brought by Iain McSporran QC, who again, is regarded highly even among Advocates. Are these men not relevant professionals? The idea that this was a fix, or that somehow there is an institutional cover-up on the part of the Scottish Legal system is ridiculous quite frankly. It stands up to zero scrutiny.

AC admitted his guilt, and went into very explicit detail as to the nature of his crime, to both the Consultant Forensic Clinical Psychologist Dr. Gary MacPherson and to social workers. Dr. MacPherson is also the lead Clinical Psychologist at the State Hospital Carstairs and has a wealth of experience in interviewing those convicted of crimes, and those who may be criminally insane.

The conclusion of the work of all these 'relevant professionals' resulted in the conviction of AC, and eventually the admittance to these horrific crimes by AC. This admittance was accepted and regarded as truthful by the relevant professionals.

This is as cut and dry a case as you will ever see in a Scottish Court. The conviction is clearly safe. To cast aspersions on this conviction is to be either deliberately obtuse or willfully peddling conspiracy theories. Unfortunately I think you are veering towards the latter.

What a great FACTUAL account. Thanks.

You can be facetious all you want. You have not at any point even attempted to refute any of the evidence against AC in good faith, yet expect everyone to indulge in your inconsistent and bizarre theories.

Reading outlandish conspiracy theories in general might be more entertaining than what occurs in reality. In this particular case peddling outlandish theories after a conviction has occurred is in severely bad taste; in my opinion it is pretty disgusting actually.

It really is so disrespectful to Aleshas family and all that knew and loved her. It makes me sick.

Agree, let's leave any conspiracy theories aside - at least until any remotely credible info is available - if any.

I still ponder on this crime due to the fact that a sixteen year old boy could show a relatively normal outside appearance and yet go on to commit his first (horrific) crime and show such a lack of remorse, in fact go the opposite way.
I'm puzzled that no medical professionals discussed his mental state in court. And that there's no proof of his mental state or urges on computer.

Unfortunately I think this case is going to attract conspiracy theories.

It’s hard for us to fathom that a 16 year has the capability of inflicting this kind of harm and depravity upon a small child. Conspiracy theories help people rationalise within their own mind.

This an interesting article that tells us why some of us are drawn to conspiracy theories. Two people presented with the same facts will analyse them differently to find an explanation that their brain is ‘comfortable’ with.

Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories?

Unfortunately I think this case is going to attract conspiracy theories.

It’s hard for us to fathom that a 16 year has the capability of inflicting this kind of harm and depravity upon a small child. Conspiracy theories help people rationalise within their own mind.

This an interesting article that tells us why some of us are drawn to conspiracy theories. Two people presented with the same facts will analyse them differently to find an explanation that their brain is ‘comfortable’ with.

Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories?
thank you for this article LittleMystery. I find it unfortunate we are not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories, as there is much to this case that doesn't make sense to me.

i do think the right person has been convicted. there are aspects about that night that i don't understand. i'm not willing to comment on those as i don't want to get in trouble with the mods, again.
Unless I 'm interpreting the rules incorrectly, I would think that you are allowed to post questions or issues that puzzle you about the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3