GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, true! We should start a Go Fund Me, might make some money that way.

Hahah we totally should

Do you think they will release his interview tapes in time ? And also I’m guessing the sentencing reports would of been recorded too

I don’t think they will, they sound really in depth and detailed and I think ppl would go mad if they were released. Even when the daily mail posts a pic of some blood or anything remotely graphic people are kicking off about it.

Hahah we totally should

I don’t think they will, they sound really in depth and detailed and I think ppl would go mad if they were released. Even when the daily mail posts a pic of some blood or anything remotely graphic people are kicking off about it.
They released the bulger killers interviews didn’t they ?

I asked for the court transcripts, they said it would be £500 per day of the trial (so £4500 in total, which is ridiculous imo).

In terms of the psychology/social work reports, I would imagine they would not be made available to the public. I view them as similar to medical records which are obviously private, I could be wrong though. They also will contain disturbing information relating to Alesha which I doubt will be made public so as to spare her family any more suffering.

I would be interested in reading both though.

You’re right, all reports regarding his MH and medical records are confidential , only those involved in his care and future management will be privy. It’s gross misconduct for health professionals to release patient information .

You’re right, all reports regarding his MH and medical records are confidential , only those involved in his care and future management will be privy. It’s gross misconduct for health professionals to release patient information .

Hypothetically speaking if someone was writing a biography on him/book on the case in the future and Aaron gave permission, would they be allowed to access his records? Or is it down to the doctors/healthcare professionals to decide?

Hypothetically speaking if someone was writing a biography on him/book on the case in the future and Aaron gave permission, would they be allowed to access his records? Or is it down to the doctors/healthcare professionals to decide?

I truly hope nobody gives him that platform.

Best thing that can happen to him is that he is forgotten about and left to rot for a long time.

I really don't think the gruesome details of what he did should be be out there anymore than they are now, there is nothing to gain from the general public hearing more details of what he did to her.

Aleshas family don't deserve that (unless they decide that's what they want to happen)

Yes, anyone can access copy records with the patients written permission, but anything relating to another individual such a the victim cannot be disclosed.

I truly hope nobody gives him that platform.

Best thing that can happen to him is that he is forgotten about and left to rot for a long time.

I really don't think the gruesome details of what he did should be be out there anymore than they are now, there is nothing to gain from the general public hearing more details of what he did to her.

Aleshas family don't deserve that (unless they decide that's what they want to happen)

The extent of of Aleshas injuries or what happened to her will never be public property. She has the right to confidentiality as much as the living, releasing details of her death serves no purpose. Those who need to know will know and that’s how it will remain.

Ah, right, thanks. So a lot of the psychologists report for example couldn't be accessed then? When Aaron discussed what he did to Alesha?

It can be shared amongst those involved in his care, although he has the right to contest that. Judge Matthews would have seen the full report as would both legal teams. The jury wouldn’t be privy. I’m sure there is lots of red highlighter throughout the text of that report which will remain confidential.

The extent of of Aleshas injuries or what happened to her will never be public property. She has the right to confidentiality as much as the living, releasing details of her death serves no purpose. Those who need to know will know and that’s how it will remain.

I 100% agree with what you are saying.

However, I remember reading one of Paul Britton’s books and the level of detail he had on Jamie Bulger’s injuries was beyond anything i’d ever read in MSM at the time.

Have the laws changed since then regarding what can be shared? Or as a society have we just became more conscientious?

I 100% agree with what you are saying.

However, I remember reading one of Paul Britton’s books and the level of detail he had on Jamie Bulger’s injuries was beyond anything i’d ever read in MSM at the time.

Have the laws changed since then regarding what can be shared? Or as a society have we just became more conscientious?

The Bulgers, possibly Denise gave him permission to include those details because they were specifically about Jamie and as his mother she’d have full access to the PM

Do you think they will release his interview tapes in time ? And also I’m guessing the sentencing reports would of been recorded too

Yes, I do. In the not so distant future I expect a documentary on the case and I’m sure we’ll see/hear parts of his interviews. Police interviews are not classified , although more sensitive parts will be edited out.

I don’t know why anyone would want to read specific details on Alesha tbh, I wouldn’t.
I would say it’s more to do with getting inside AC s head and why he committed such a horrific crime , I personally wouldn’t like to hear any injuries inflicted etc upon alesha I struggled reading bits on twitter as the case was on ,
But saying this I think I read somewhere he said “no comment “ throughout his interview so maybe they’d be no answers there at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madsulli