GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to have posted the wrong house, someone mentioned their house was for sale and sent me the link and I just looked through the inside photos quickly and didn't really see the outside of house picture. I recognise it is not the house now. I think we have now officially established that with the repetitious replies.

Thanks!

Maybe this one you were getting mixed up with !
This is the ground floor flat though
https://www.buteproperty.co.uk/listing/792/53-Ardbeg-Road---Isle-of-Bute.html?searchId=5cc38582382fe

Yes that’s their flat on the top floor.
I wonder if they will move one day ? It must be so bittersweet living there now. Lovely memories of Alesha but also knowing it’s where she was taken whilst they all slept. They may even have problems selling it due to the history. Did you mention Rab and Tonii have moved out Deano ?

Yes that’s their flat on the top floor.
I wonder if they will move one day ? It must be so bittersweet living there now. Lovely memories of Alesha but also knowing it’s where she was taken whilst they all slept. They may even have problems selling it due to the history. Did you mention Rab and Tonii have moved out Deano ?
Yes they have their own place now

Must be strange. Sorry if it sounded like complaining, was interesting to see layout which I'm guessing is similar.

I get the impression Angela (grandmother) is struggling with the use of her personal pics being used by the media and Aleshas fb memorial page. She’s made a few comments and reading between the lines there’s conflict between the macphails and genie. Such a shame, I’m sure Alesha would not want for them all to fall out .

Must be strange. Sorry if it sounded like complaining, was interesting to see layout which I'm guessing is similar.

I get the impression Angela (grandmother) is struggling with the use of her personal pics being used by the media and Aleshas fb memorial page. She’s made a few comments and reading between the lines there’s conflict between the macphails and genie. Such a shame, I’m sure Alesha would not want for them all to fall out .

Where has she made the comments Eve? Would be interesting to read them.You are right it is a shame,they all clearly loved Alesha very much,and she them,hopefully one day when things are not so raw they will be able to share their precious memories together

Oh I just read angleas post. How sad :( I would love to visit her bench at ettrick bay one day. I did notice all the Facebook pages people have made aswell. I know it’s a nice idea but I do kind of agree with Angela tbh.

Oh I just read angleas post. How sad :( I would love to visit her bench at ettrick bay one day. I did notice all the Facebook pages people have made aswell. I know it’s a nice idea but I do kind of agree with Angela tbh.

I get her point too. It’s not her being awkward but more a feeling of wanting to keep her memories and Alesha to herself and not share with the rest of the world. There comes a sort of ownership with grief and I totally get that. Alesha was HER beautiful granddaughter.

Where has she made the comments Eve? Would be interesting to read them.You are right it is a shame,they all clearly loved Alesha very much,and she them,hopefully one day when things are not so raw they will be able to share their precious memories together

On her fb page. Yes, Alesha was very much loved by them all. I always got the impression that Angela and Calum (grandparents) looked upon her as the daughter they never had. Most of the photos and videos of Alesha were taken by her paternal family. Alesha sure was loved and had a lot of fun on that island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member