GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of news articles, I did see this one was written a few days ago. It's not new information or anything, just a re-telling of what happened but it's an Australian site. Shows you how global the story has gone.

https://www..au/alesha-macphail-murder/

I’m off work. I may go. I feel daft going though like if her family see me and look at me like who the hell is this know it all haha

I honestly dont think they will notice anyone,there will be press and lawyers and god knows who and they will probably take the family in first,I think thats what @TaylorCallum said happened at the sentencing? So I'm sure you will be fine even though you might feel like you stand out a mile,I would feel the same though!

I honestly dont think they will notice anyone,there will be press and lawyers and god knows who and they will probably take the family in first,I think thats what @TaylorCallum said happened at the sentencing? So I'm sure you will be fine even though you might feel like you stand out a mile,I would feel the same though!

Yeah they do, they take the family in first. I know what you mean though @Edinlass lol, it is a bit nerve-wracking and you're wondering if people are thinking "Why is that person here?" haha but I'm sure you'd be okay! There will be other people in the same boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali