GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ano but they would have heard someone trying to get in wouldn’t they you’d of thought? I think he was a bit drunk and not really thinking things through when he planned to break in. Did he not realise rabs parents lived there too? As if he thought he could break in and use a knife against 4 adults.

You would think so but he entered then left the house twice, carrying Alesha out of her bedroom the second time, and no one heard anything. It wasn't forced entry though and I guess he was quiet. Yeah, true. I don't know, I wonder about that as well. It's all a bit odd. He was pretty reckless. Maybe it gave him an adrenaline rush to think of breaking into a house with a weapon and having 4 adults potentially fighting back.

What's also scary is he could have actually walked into their bedrooms and killed them in their sleep with that knife, he'd probably have woken the other adults up but he might have been able to kill some of them.

I have been reading all comments since HE was sentenced and like many posters I keep wanting to revisit what happened "that night" even though he "confessed" to having, in fact, raped and killed Alesha. I have really been perplexed by the fact that he admitted to the crimes.... and I really am trying to wonder why because I think he does have a reason for confessing even though I was not expecting him to confess until years down the road, if at all perhaps, but my gut has always told me he would confess at some point.

So given that...... I think he is going to commit suicide at the most opportune time. I think he has always been a step ahead of everything with regard to the crimes he was found guilty of. He is a psychopath and he knows everyone deems him as one, imo, and most would expect him to be too narcissistic or psychopathic to not do so-commit suicide-so once again he will do what is most unexpected. He may have his video games and tv and prison perks but it will be way too little for him. Arron will not thrive living prison life. But, imo, he will thrive by the thought of killing himself and once again taking everyone by surprise. I do not think this kid has any intention of spending the next 27 years (minimum) in prison. Arron knows what is in store for the years ahead and he really is not going to be that content nor a simple minded institutionalized peon. He wants more for himself as far as leaving a mark. He reminds me of Israel Keyes. We shall see, he no longer has much of an audience but he will want to leave his mark and he will not settle for prison life. I believe he will do himself in much to the surprise of everyone. That will be his last Hurrah.

Last edited:
I have been reading all comments since HE was sentenced and like many posters I keep wanting to revisit what happened "that night" even though he "confessed" to having, in fact, raped and killed Alesha. I have really been perplexed by the fact that he admitted to the crimes.... and I really am trying to wonder why because I think he does have a reason for confessing even though I was not expecting him to confess until years down the road, if at all perhaps, but my gut has always told me he would confess at some point.

So given that...... I think he is going to commit suicide at the most opportune time. I think he has always been a step ahead of everything with regard to the crimes he was found guilty of. He is a psychopath and he knows everyone deems him as one, imo, and most would expect him to be too narcissistic or psychopathic to not do so-commit suicide-so once again he will do what is most unexpected. He may have his video games and tv and prison perks but it will be way too little for him. Arron will not thrive living prison life. But, imo, he will thrive by the thought of killing himself and once again taking everyone by surprise. I do not think this kid has any intention of spending the next 27 years (minimum) in prison. Arron knows what is in store for the years ahead and he really is not going to be that content nor a simple minded institutionalized peon. He wants more for himself as far as leaving a mark. He reminds me of Israel Keyes. We shall see, he no longer has much of an audience but he will want to leave his mark and he will not settle for prison life. I believe he will do himself in much to the surprise of everyone. That will be his last Hurrah.

I reckon he will be revelling in what he thinks is his ‘reputation’ now as the worst there is. I think he gets off on the shock and horror and surprise of people who unlike him have normal reactions to such abhorrent acts. We know he finds their upset ,revulsion and confusion at what he has done ‘funny’.
That won’t disappear now he is inside. I agree he will continue to do and say things for maximum effect as he sees it as he has nothing to loose now. He may even alude to other things he has done , fictional or real . Not discounting an attempt at suicide ...I just reckon he hasn’t grown bored of what he thinks is his ‘game’ just yet. We can only hope something or someone crushes him sooner rather than later.

Entering the property twice is brazen and reckless but then that is a marker for psychopathic behaviour. I also find it odd though. He went looking for drugs, then what changed his mind when her saw Alesha? I think that's a theory not testimony. But what was he going to do if one of them woke? I can't help but think this part isn't completely truthful.

Obviously it's the press so you can't tell,but in the photos they are always very seperate,and Genie has never appeared to mention him in interviews,likewise CJ didn't mention Genie in his video so I get the impression that they were quite estranged before any of this but just MO
Imo it was not a healthy breakup rab and genie had going by an old comment on genie's fb I thought also it came out that rab was awaiting a custody case

Last edited:
Do you think there's any way if the door was locked he could have managed to get it opened using the knife he brought with him? He obviously went over there not knowing the key was going to be left in the door and planned on gaining entry somehow, so as much as I understand that I'm sure Alesha's gran blames herself, Aaron may still have tried to find a way in anyway.

I don’t think he’d have found a way in. It was a top floor flat, so window access would have been impossible. I’ve wondered if the knife was to pick the lock but I doubt it was. I think the likeliest scenario is he went to ask rab for weed, took the knife as a precaution and as luck would have it , for him, the door was unlocked. I think everything we know so far points to this. I don’t think he had any intention of breaking in or taking Alesha , until the opportunity presented itself.

Ano but they would have heard someone trying to get in wouldn’t they you’d of thought? I think he was a bit drunk and not really thinking things through when he planned to break in. Did he not realise rabs parents lived there too? As if he thought he could break in and use a knife against 4 adults.

I think that he took the knife out every time he went out at night when he wondered the street (imo). He was known to carry a knife regularly. He went into the stairwell area, saw the key in the door, opened the door, knew nobody was awake and knew in that moment he had an opportunity to live out his sick fantasy. Quickly disposed of the knife and went back for Alesha. It would have been obvious which room she was in.

Maybe originally he was going to ask for weed but I think as soon as he opened that door, he just couldnt contain himself any longer.

I’ve been reading the threads for a while now , I live on bute and know the Campbell family ,
I wouldn’t believe a lot of what you read in the press as a lot of it is just “local gossips”
( skinning cats , carrying knifes etc )

Welcome to the thread!

Really - so all of that is just idle gossip? What about the sexual assault / photos of a girl he supposedly shared around friends, did you ever hear about this rumour?

What do you make of the Campbell family if you don’t mind me asking?

I think that he took the knife out every time he went out at night when he wondered the street (imo). He was known to carry a knife regularly. He went into the stairwell area, saw the key in the door, opened the door, knew nobody was awake and knew in that moment he had an opportunity to live out his sick fantasy. Quickly disposed of the knife and went back for Alesha. It would have been obvious which room she was in.

Maybe originally he was going to ask for weed but I think as soon as he opened that door, he just couldnt contain himself any longer.
I don't think that the abduction part was planned meticulously- or at all. The running out to the beach the first time is a bit puzzling.
He saw that the door was open, he had a knife on him, so why not keep it?
No pocket in his joggers?
Thought that the knife might incriminate him later? Then if so, what about any fingerprints that he could leave at the house too?
Why not keep the knife in case he got caught at the moment just prior to abducting A?
I think it was opportunity and he was drunk that makes it look odd.

I’ve been reading the threads for a while now , I live on bute and know the Campbell family ,
I wouldn’t believe a lot of what you read in the press as a lot of it is just “local gossips”

Oh hi, great to have you here!

I was always confused about some of those stories because as I - and others have said - they didn't seem to add up with him being a popular and well-liked boy. Not in terms of his capability to do them, because obviously, we know he is, but it seemed weird that such a known violent weirdo would have a large group of friends, a girlfriend etc.

Oh hi, great to have you here!

I was always confused about some of those stories because as I - and others have said - they didn't seem to add up with him being a popular and well-liked boy. Not in terms of his capability to do them, because obviously, we know he is, but it seemed weird that such a known violent weirdo would have a large group of friends, a girlfriend etc.
He was popular like you say , always had his pals around him and a gf at one point

Imo it was not a healthy breakup rab and genie had going by an old comment on genie's fb I thought also it came out that rab was awaiting a custody case

I thought the same,I think because of the same comment. It's such a sad situation all round,it probably took Rab a while to grow up after Alesha was born by the looks if it and now the poor guy won't ever have the chance to fix it.

Hello and welcome.

Do you know how these rumours started though? Why would such a popular boy have such things said about him ? The rumours started a few years before the murder and islanders were quick to point the finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18