GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for taking the time to do that BP,I couldnt find anything online and didnt even think to just call and ask!
It would be great if your friend can attend,@TaylorCallum are you going to go along this time?.
I bet AC is a bit miffed he doesnt get to appear in person!

I'm tempted haha. It would probably be pretty interesting just to see an appeal in general since I've never seen one before as well.
Yes, thanks for the info @bronzepurple.

I am also wondering exactly what will be said and how strong his defence could possibly be? We'll see soon enough I guess.

I'm tempted haha. It would probably be pretty interesting just to see an appeal in general since I've never seen one before as well.
Yes, thanks for the info @bronzepurple.

I am also wondering exactly what will be said and how strong his defence could possibly be? We'll see soon enough I guess.

I wonder if he will let his lawyer do all the talking this time, since him taking the stand last time didn't really go in his favour.

Is it really? That's really annoying!!!(for us obviously, the longer he has to wait the better!,maybe they should just let the public know and make him sweat lol)

Haha I know! I mean they did make him wait for ages before letting him know whether he was even allowed to appeal so they might stretch this out as well lol. I think there are cases where it is decided on the actual day, but I'm pretty sure that's like Sheriff Court/lesser offences, not serious things like this.

I think it will purely be based on his age at the time of the crime and him/his legal team thinking 27 years is too long in relation to his age. I'm not sure if they really believe he has a good chance of winning the appeal or if they just thought sod it,its worth a shot just because we can!

Yes he’ll appeal his age and may use the excuse Lord Mathews is known for his longer sentencing, I really can’t think of any other grounds he may have. Its pound signs for his greedy legal team, whatever the decision, they’re still quids in. It’s a total charade and he should never have been allowed to appeal. I think they’ll be an outcry if he actually does get his sentence reduced.

Last edited:
Oh I think I know why, I just found another section where they list the appeals seperately. It's not listed yet but they seem to post them with 7 days in between, so the next one they post should be the 5th August (the last one was the 29th July) and they should have it listed in there.

High Court Criminal Appeals
Are you going along Bronzepurple ?

I’m in actual shock them 2 vile scumbags got their sentence reduced for killing a completely innocent man on his way home from church :( Both laughed and smirked in police interviews.. no remorse whatsoever. The justice system is a complete joke. I’m convinced Aaron will get his sentence reduced now and it’s gonna cause an absolute outrage

I’m in actual shock them 2 vile scumbags got their sentence reduced for killing a completely innocent man on his way home from church :( Both laughed and smirked in police interviews.. no remorse whatsoever. The justice system is a complete joke. I’m convinced Aaron will get his sentence reduced now and it’s gonna cause an absolute outrage
Yes I believe he will get it reduced too , not by much but I do think it will be reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow