GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Legally Bland

Reaction score
The body of a young girl has been found on the Isle of Bute.

Police said a female child's body was discovered in woods at about 09:00 on Monday.

Police were alerted that a six-year-old girl was missing from her home in Rothesay at 06:25 on Monday.

The body was discovered in the grounds of a former hotel on Ardbeg Road. A spokeswoman for Police Scotland confirmed that an inquiry had been launched.

Body of young girl found on Isle of Bute

The former hotel concerned is believed to be the Kyles Hydro in Port Bannatyne, two milThread # 5es north of Rothesay. An area of woodland is understood to have been cordoned off by police.

Police searching for missing six-year-old girl on Bute find child's body | HeraldScotland

Thread #1
Threat #2
Thread #3

Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7 - GUILTY - UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #7

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought, after hearing the arguments his QC put across that it would be quite an easy decision for the judges to make. I expected a decision relatively quickly. Of course I’m no lawyer or have any expertise in the field of law.

[21] In his interview with Dr Macpherson the appellant volunteered that he was “quite satisfied” with the murder. He reported that he continued to experience thoughts of killing and having sex with children and having sex with dead bodies.

wtf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back