GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t know which sexual comment you’re referring to but I do remember watching an old gaming channel video of his when he was 12 or 13 and he started using his tongue to make sexual type.. well you know what I’m saying, he was pretending he was doing something to part of a females body with his tongue. I did think it was surprising and way too young for him to act like this, very inappropriate to say the least, and it did make me think he must have been overly focused on sex and perhaps started experimenting in sexual stuff from a young age or being exposed to stuff that he shouldn’t have been. More than his peers.

I don’t know which sexual comment you’re referring to but I do remember watching an old gaming channel video of his when he was 12 or 13 and he started using his tongue to make sexual type.. well you know what I’m saying, he was pretending he was doing something to part of a females body with his tongue. I did think it was surprising and way too young for him to act like this, very inappropriate to say the least, and it did make me think he must have been overly focused on sex and perhaps started experimenting in sexual stuff from a young age or being exposed to stuff that he shouldn’t have been. More than his peers.

@Carnelian yeah that was it. I thought it was strange that he’d know about that in such detail at a young age. I guess a lot of young people can easily access *advertiser censored* online these days but he does seem overly focussed on sex. Even so, watching *advertiser censored* or experimenting at a young age doesn’t make you a sadistic child murderer. He obviously can’t be compared to normal, well-adjusted teens.

That quote about how he had to make an effort to stop himself from laughing during the Trial is both chilling and revealing. His reactions to the murder, arrest and Trial will forever puzzle me.
It was said that he was cooperative, composed and mature. Even prior to the murder, when he was being investigated by authorities...
" on both occasions he engaged well"
The fact that he said that he had to stop from laughing takes the lid off all the previous shows of maturity. It sounds like the actions of a very small, troubled and cornered child or a complete mental breakdown.
I wonder what he's like now and what the prognosis is so far?
Alesha's killer was being watched by authorities before horror rape & murder

He said: “Bizarrely, perhaps the selfish thing about that case is that, despite thinking I have a reasonably good cross-examination style, I have to acknowledge that I was completely confounded by a 16-year-old boy.

“That makes you think: ‘What skill set do I have if he was able to resist any of my apparent skills?’ That’s a case that will never leave me.”

Mr McSporran said Campbell's performance in the witness box left him doubting his own skills as a prosecutor as he skillfully dodged his questioning.

Top QC who sealed conviction of Aaron Campbell will be forever haunted by case

that chills me... :/

He said: “Bizarrely, perhaps the selfish thing about that case is that, despite thinking I have a reasonably good cross-examination style, I have to acknowledge that I was completely confounded by a 16-year-old boy.

“That makes you think: ‘What skill set do I have if he was able to resist any of my apparent skills?’ That’s a case that will never leave me.”

Mr McSporran said Campbell's performance in the witness box left him doubting his own skills as a prosecutor as he skillfully dodged his questioning.

Top QC who sealed conviction of Aaron Campbell will be forever haunted by case

that chills me... :/

It really is scary to think about how close he came to creating enough doubt with his story to get a " not proven" verdict, it is a great credit to Mr.McSporran that Campbells lies didnt hold sway with the jury.

It really is scary to think about how close he came to creating enough doubt with his story to get a " not proven" verdict, it is a great credit to Mr.McSporran that Campbells lies didnt hold sway with the jury.
It's also scary to think of his age and this, his first crime -that's one of the things that'll always baffle me. And the brazen confidence when he was on the stand!

Anyone have any idea as to why his lawyer is still visiting ? Surely he can't have another appeal ?

I read that as a general thing,to include the time he spent appealing the length of his sentence etc,and any other times he may have to leave his cell rather than they are still visiting.
I doubt he sees anyone now who doesnt work at the prison in some capacity.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers
Back