UK UK - Allan Bryant, 24, Fife, Scotland, 3 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please share ❤️
Hi everyone i don't think i have ever posted this before since our son Allan went missing on the 3rd of November 2013 this is another thing my family have to live with has our son Allan been buried underneath this new Nisa shop that was getting built when Allan went missing the shop is only a few metres across from styx nightclub if you look at the 3rd photo you will see styx nightclub across the road.
The photo's you are looking at are a good few month's on since Allan went missing when Allan went missing it was no more than a building site at that time the week after Allan went missing the concrete was poured along with the foundation's for the new shop.
I am posting this for a reason so many people believe our son is there so many people have contacted myself and the police saying they believe this too.
One witness contacted me so many year's ago saying they heard noises coming from the building site that night.
I asked the police did they search the building site and asked them to take photo's of the site so i could see them they said they did take photo's and over the year's i have asked them to show me the photo's people may want to know why i want to see these photo's the reason is i worked as a ground worker for many year's on retail park's preparing the ground for concrete i would have noticed if the type 1 was disturb instantly as well as the ground.
I don't believe the police took any photo's at all now it's just one more lie like the rest of the lies at the beginning of our Allan's investigation.
There is thing's the police can do to find out if our son is buried under this shop and the car park and surrounding area they can use ground penetrating radar which has been used in many a missing person's case sadly they would need good evidence to carry this out.
I often think would trained dog's would they be able to find any kind of a scent now but i have to be realistic as it it's nearly eight year's on since Allan went missing.
My family have dealt with so many police inspector's over the year's who we had little faith in.
The inspector who is dealing with our son's case now for a good few year's i know for a fact he wouldn't have made these school boy errors.
Thank you all so much for your continued support ❤️
Below is the link for our missing son Allan's Facebook page ❤️
Facebook Groups

Anniversary appeal for Allan.

It’s been eight years since Allan Bryant was last seen and detectives continue to conduct enquiries to this day.

Allan, who was 23 when he went missing, was last pictured on CCTV in Caskieberran Road, Glenrothes, shortly after 2am on Sunday, 3 November, 2013.

The previous night (Saturday, 2 November, 2013) Allan had walked with friends to an engagement party at Leslie Golf Club from his home in Ednam Drive.

He arrived at the golf club around 9pm and left about midnight when he travelled by minibus to Styx nightclub.

Allan and the group arrived at Styx shortly after and he left the club, which is approximately a one mile walk away from his home, at 2.02am.

Detective Chief Inspector Kevin Houliston of the Major Investigation Team said: "We know that every anniversary that passes is another blow for the Bryant family and my thoughts are very much with them today.

“Finding Allan remains a priority and I can assure the local community that all new information, no matter how small, will be fully assessed and acted upon as appropriate.

“Once again I urge anyone who has information which could relate to Allan’s disappearance to report this as soon as possible."

Allan is described as white, 5ft 6ins tall, medium build, with short brown hair, blue eyes and tattoos on both arms.

When last seen, he was wearing a Voi t-shirt with three bands of colour – navy on the top, grey in the middle and white on the bottom, dark-coloured denim jeans and grey leather plimsolls.

Those who may be able to help can call Police Scotland on 101 or email OperationToner@scotland.pnn.police.uk, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or call or text the charity Missing People on 116 000.

The dad of a Scots man who has been missing for more than seven years has been handed a temporary social media ban after a row with an online troll.

Allan Bryant has a high profile on Facebook and posts about the ongoing search for his son, who is also called Allan.

But when someone seemingly made fun of the disappearance on the For Sale Scotland Facebook page, which Allan Senior is a moderator on, he lost his rag and allegedly used offensive language.

Posting on Facebook, Allan's partner Marie Degan vowed the 'sick trolls' would never win claiming the person had been laughing about the disappearance and called to abuse the family more.

She wrote: "My partner Allan will never let these sick trolls win, he ignores things the majority of the time (but) sadly sometimes it gets top much for him.
Dad of missing Allan Bryant given social media ban after clashing with troll
The troll was a local man mentioned in this article. Something just not right here. Was he ruled out of anything else to do with this case.
Allan Bryant Jnr cyber troll ‘not sorry’ for crimes after prison

Allan Bryant troll jailed again for rape threats

Last edited:
Interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220602-190710_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220602-190710_Facebook.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 35
Renewed police appeal on Allans anniversary.

I’ve always found Allan’s disappearance to be one that’s filled with too many unanswered questions for my liking - not only in regards to what happened to Allan, but also in the way in which the search and investigation was conducted afterwards.

Having followed the case since it started, I do hope there are answers soon but I do think the only way to do that would be a fresh investigation now.

While he is still classed as a missing person, Allan's family believe he has come to harm. A decade since his disappearance, they continue the fight to keep his name in the public eye.

We know Brian was worse for wear, im not sure why the possibility of being run over by a car is never really mentioned. Dark streets, often no pavements and we know it’s happened before, sadly Tony Parsons was knocked off his bike. JMO.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back