Uk - Amelia Brooke Harris, 4, Murdered, South Wales, 8 June 2018 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

KarenUK

Reaction score
Amelia Brooke Harris's mum sobs 'I'm sorry' in court as she is accused of murdering four-year-old daughter
skynews-amelia-harris-trealaw_4332701.jpg

Woman in court over 'murder' of Amelia Brooke Harris, four, in South Wales

Detective Superintendent Richard Jones, of South Wales Police, said: "Our thoughts go out to the family and friends in what is a traumatic incident.

"I would like to thank them for speaking with us and assisting our investigation, at what is clearly a very difficult time for them.

"I would also like to thank the local community for their patience, given the significant police activity in the area over the past 36 hours.

"In addition, I want to remind members of the public to demonstrate responsibility when using social media.

"Some information has been both upsetting for family members and could compromise the investigation, and future court proceedings."

Amelia Brooke Harris's mum sobs 'I'm sorry' in court as she is accused of murdering four-year-old daughter

You need to click "expand" to see the part I was really referring to, about not wanting information coming out that could upset the family and also risk conpromising the investigation and "future court proceedings".

I found her social media page disturbing TBH. All that pouting and pretendy positivity, and I saw no mention of happy times with any children and no mention of the 4 year old. This is fairly local to me and I am sure we will find a tangled web here.

I found her social media page disturbing TBH. All that pouting and pretendy positivity, and I saw no mention of happy times with any children and no mention of the 4 year old. This is fairly local to me and I am sure we will find a tangled web here.

I found it strange too that there is no mention, never mind a photo of Amelia. Even assuming wanting to preserve a child's privacy (I know some people who never put their child's face on the internet), I feel like there should at least be a passing mention somewhere.

I found it strange too that there is no mention, never mind a photo of Amelia. Even assuming wanting to preserve a child's privacy (I know some people who never put their child's face on the internet), I feel like there should at least be a passing mention somewhere.

Possible mention of a son though? May 11th:

Me an my lil man chillin watching the new bay watch

Yes, she mentions her son a few times, including his having gone to a game. She also uses her sons facebook to respond to a friends post. I am sure that we will find a back story here. I rarely post my littles names and only just started adding a pic or two, however I do make mention of 'funny things they say or do' and school achievements. It is possible that she doesn't have custody of the child, but ZERO mention is beyond unusual.

Yes, she mentions her son a few times, including his having gone to a game. She also uses her sons facebook to respond to a friends post. I am sure that we will find a back story here. I rarely post my littles names and only just started adding a pic or two, however I do make mention of 'funny things they say or do' and school achievements. It is possible that she doesn't have custody of the child, but ZERO mention is beyond unusual.

Strange I found a vid now can't see it, but if you go to 7th May I think that is Amelia? I have a screenshot as well of her mentioning her, but not sure if allowed to post?

I saw them too. I have now come across several of her comments on other family members posts. Still, a lot of drinking, pouting and unstable moods are evident. Not much to say further because it would not be within TOS. The UK press will remain a bit tight lipped until the trial begins. The family may become more vocal once the shock wears off and they have to take a side. Her facebook page reads like a typical attention hungry 20 year old, not an almost 40 year old mother of 3.

I saw them too. I have now come across several of her comments on other family members posts. Still, a lot of drinking, pouting and unstable moods are evident. Not much to say further because it would not be within TOS. The UK press will remain a bit tight lipped until the trial begins. The family may become more vocal once the shock wears off and they have to take a side. Her facebook page reads like a typical attention hungry 20 year old, not an almost 40 year old mother of 3.

I scrolled back past the selfies and "inspirational quotes" as far back as a bizzare rant on the 16th March and decided to not look any further - it's harsh to judge someone on a social media account but she comes accross as so immature

That's odd. The post-mortem not being conclusive

Yes, very odd for a child death. I know drugs don't always show in a PM and they do extra tox tests which take a few weeks to conclude. I think hypothermia is another which doesn't have symptoms per se and is usually assumed rather than proven. Won't be the case here unless South Wales was having a cold snap that day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back